HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Moshketeers - The Downward Spiral (Teaser Thread)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
BillRoxx
Metal master
Metal master

Number of posts : 897

PostSubject: The Moshketeers - The Downward Spiral (Teaser Thread)   Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:35 pm

Roxx Records has secured permission to release ‘The Downward Spiral’ from New Mexico’s very own Christian Thrash outfit The Moshketeers. That’s correct, the long out of print and never before available on CD debut Full Length from The Moshketeers will be going through the Full Roxx Records reissue treatment being fully remastered and featuring all new expanded artwork! Also to feature some NEVER BEFORE RELEASED tracks! Full details coming very soon! Coming Spring 2010 at www.roxxproductions.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.roxxproductions.com
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!

Number of posts : 6497

PostSubject: Re: The Moshketeers - The Downward Spiral (Teaser Thread)   Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:36 pm

I'm very interested in this. I met the lead singer, Paul at a Whitecross show once. One of the coolest people I ever met.
Back to top Go down
metalheaded
Metal graduate
Metal graduate

Number of posts : 434

PostSubject: Re: The Moshketeers - The Downward Spiral (Teaser Thread)   Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:37 pm

Awesome! This will be sweet...
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone

Number of posts : 6400

PostSubject: Re: The Moshketeers - The Downward Spiral (Teaser Thread)   Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:46 pm

Dude, cant wait!!!!
Back to top Go down
shamgar75
Metal master
Metal master

Number of posts : 683

PostSubject: Re: The Moshketeers - The Downward Spiral (Teaser Thread)   Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:52 pm

This is wonderful news - you gotta love Roxx Records!
Back to top Go down
GrandNational
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood

Number of posts : 3774

PostSubject: Re: The Moshketeers - The Downward Spiral (Teaser Thread)   Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:17 pm

First Ultimatum, then Mortification, and now this? Bill you know what the people want and you make it worth the price.
Back to top Go down
Metalgiant
Metal novice
Metal novice

Number of posts : 78

PostSubject: Re: The Moshketeers - The Downward Spiral (Teaser Thread)   Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:08 am

Will there be the RAPTURE stuff included?
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag

Number of posts : 9675

PostSubject: Re: The Moshketeers - The Downward Spiral (Teaser Thread)   Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:15 am

groovy super kewl news

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: The Moshketeers - The Downward Spiral (Teaser Thread)   Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:15 am

Metalgiant wrote:

I'm hoping we will be able to include the entire Vacation from Hell demo.

Much Cooler than the other 72

Number of posts : 7895

PostSubject: Re: The Moshketeers - The Downward Spiral (Teaser Thread)   Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:35 am

Awesome news!I've been waiting for this to happen
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 12801

PostSubject: Re: The Moshketeers - The Downward Spiral (Teaser Thread)   Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:42 am

They cover the NiN album in its entirety? J/K!!!!
Back to top Go down
jerseyultifan+
Metal master
Metal master

Number of posts : 626

PostSubject: Re: The Moshketeers - The Downward Spiral (Teaser Thread)   Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:49 am

omgosh! another cd on my want list! bill,you are knocking all of us outta the ball park with these homeruns! yea! cant wait!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.roweproductions.com
ultmetal
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The Moshketeers - The Downward Spiral (Teaser Thread)   Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:00 am

thejokeriv wrote:

I'm sure some clueless reviewer will claim that they stole the name of their album from NiN. Considering this album was recorded in 1989, released in 1990, that's obviously not true.

Dog Will Hunt!

Number of posts : 11805

PostSubject: Re: The Moshketeers - The Downward Spiral (Teaser Thread)   Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:21 am

I'll buy it.
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 12801

PostSubject: Re: The Moshketeers - The Downward Spiral (Teaser Thread)   Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:45 am

ultmetal wrote:
thejokeriv wrote:

I'm sure some clueless reviewer will claim that they stole the name of their album from NiN. Considering this album was recorded in 1989, released in 1990, that's obviously not true.

Of course they will!!! That is what they do!!!!
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami

Number of posts : 23999

PostSubject: Re: The Moshketeers - The Downward Spiral (Teaser Thread)   Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:47 am

'bout time.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood

Number of posts : 2690

PostSubject: Re: The Moshketeers - The Downward Spiral (Teaser Thread)   Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:13 am

ultmetal wrote:
Metalgiant wrote:

Cool! Any chance for some tracks off of the unreleased album?
Back to top Go down
MetalFRO
Metal master
Metal master

Number of posts : 551

PostSubject: Re: The Moshketeers - The Downward Spiral (Teaser Thread)   Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:14 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
'bout time.

Here, here! Looking quite forward to this one!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/metalfro
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood

Number of posts : 4069

PostSubject: Re: The Moshketeers - The Downward Spiral (Teaser Thread)   Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:29 pm

headbanger
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: The Moshketeers - The Downward Spiral (Teaser Thread)   Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:26 pm

That is awesome!!

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal

Number of posts : 1773

PostSubject: Re: The Moshketeers - The Downward Spiral (Teaser Thread)   Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:58 pm

got to give scott credits for this. I am getting it for sure
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!

Number of posts : 6497

PostSubject: Re: The Moshketeers - The Downward Spiral (Teaser Thread)   Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:34 pm

ultmetal wrote:
Metalgiant wrote:

Nice! I need that. I had a cassette demo copy way back in 1990. It's long worn out now. I got it directly from Paul himself. I remember being pretty blown away by it and playing it for my friends. They all thought it sounded a bit like Anthrax.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The Moshketeers - The Downward Spiral (Teaser Thread)   Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:35 am

Well, things are coming along on this project. I am shocked at the amount of material that Rapture and The Moshketeers recorded over the years since 1985. I have a collection of around 50+ songs, far too many to put on a CD. Plus, I spoke with Paul Scozzafava and he tells me he has more songs that were never even released and a ton of pro shot video footage and video clips.

I've spoken with Bill at Roxx and now we have to make a decision. Obviously this amount of material will not fit on just two CDs, especially if we are to include video footage.

What say ye to this? (and I haven't even proposed it to Bill yet). How about if we had the 1990 full length album "the Downward Spiral" along with some of the Moshketeers demo material as bonus songs as disc number 1 and for disc 2 we added a DVD?

The we could have a second, totally separate release, Rapture - Anthology CD. It would include all, or most of the Rapture material. That alone would be around 30 songs.

Or would you rather have the first release be a 2-CD set of nothing but all the music, without the videos and such?

Any ideas?

Last edited by ultmetal on Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone

Number of posts : 6400

PostSubject: Re: The Moshketeers - The Downward Spiral (Teaser Thread)   Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:37 am

I would like to have videos, but why not just make it like a 4 disc box set that includes everything? something like the crucifieds box that was released a little while ago.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The Moshketeers - The Downward Spiral (Teaser Thread)   Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:41 am

Stender wrote:
I would like to have videos, but why not just make it like a 4 disc box set that includes everything? something like the crucifieds box that was released a little while ago.

Too expensive to produce for a small label like Roxx and a big gamble with a band that isn't anywhere near as known as The Crucified.

PostSubject: Re: The Moshketeers - The Downward Spiral (Teaser Thread)   

Back to top Go down

The Moshketeers - The Downward Spiral (Teaser Thread)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next