Road To Nowhere
4%
 4% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 23

AuthorMessage
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict

Number of posts : 15865

PostSubject: Favorite Song Off Ozzy Osbourne-No More Tears   Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:52 pm

Without a doubt this album is my favorite Ozzy release and one of my all time favorite albums. While I'm one of the few around here who feel this is Ozzy's best work, the favorite Ozzy thread shows me that most Ozzy fans do like it so I decided to make a poll.

My favorite song is Road To Nowhere which is also one of my all time favoirte songs. The guitar solos are some of the best I ever heard and the whole song just kicks major arse. Of course I love every song here (except Zombie Stomp which I like but is not up the rest of the album).
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
akeldama
Metal is Forever

Number of posts : 7325

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Song Off Ozzy Osbourne-No More Tears   Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:58 pm

Mama, I'm Coming Home, I don't really care too much for this album but I'll spin it tomorrow just to see how I feel about it now.
Back to top Go down
Schbopo
Ate his vegetables

Number of posts : 4958

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Song Off Ozzy Osbourne-No More Tears   Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:58 pm

Went with Mr. Tinkertrain

NMT is my favorite Ozzy album too.
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat

Number of posts : 9138

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Song Off Ozzy Osbourne-No More Tears   Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:59 pm

the title track, although Hellraiser comes in a very close second!

Card-carrying Van Halen Freak

Number of posts : 2600

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Song Off Ozzy Osbourne-No More Tears   Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:16 pm

Went with "Time After Time." I really like the entire album, but no one track breaks away from the pack.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Dog Will Hunt!

Number of posts : 11805

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Song Off Ozzy Osbourne-No More Tears   Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:08 am

Title Track. I always liked the bass intro a lot.
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss

Number of posts : 19510

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Song Off Ozzy Osbourne-No More Tears   Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:41 am

I went with 'Mama I'm Coming Home' but I could easily choosen any of the other tracks on this album, as a matter fact this song and 'Hellraiser' make me wish Ozzy and Lemmy had written more songs together.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju

Number of posts : 26112

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Song Off Ozzy Osbourne-No More Tears   Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:01 am

Title track.

My favorite Ozzy album too; the only one of his I actually own (besides comps).

MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami

Number of posts : 23999

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Song Off Ozzy Osbourne-No More Tears   Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:31 am

Title track, but overall a solid Ozzy album. His last classic album in my opinion that still gets regular spins from me. After this album, it was pretty much down-hill for me. Some good songs, but not good albums.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood

Number of posts : 2869

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Song Off Ozzy Osbourne-No More Tears   Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:39 am

I think without question the best song is the title track. This for me was also the last good Ozzy album, but it comparison to those albums that came out in the 80's, No More Tears falls short of the mark.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Lord of all PBR's
Lord of all PBR's

Number of posts : 31141

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Song Off Ozzy Osbourne-No More Tears   Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:40 am

Toss up between the title track and "Hellraiser" for me.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on HubPages: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
NEW IN 2017: for even MORE Metal & Movie fun, check out my lame ass Tumblr blog! http://keefer1970.tumblr.com/
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 13867

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Song Off Ozzy Osbourne-No More Tears   Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:42 pm

This isn't one of my favorite Ozzy albums but I'm going with No More Tears.
Back to top Go down
7thSaviour
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal

Number of posts : 2206

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Song Off Ozzy Osbourne-No More Tears   Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:01 am

I Don't Wanna Change The World(I don't want the world to change me!)
Back to top Go down
MoonChild
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 15093

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Song Off Ozzy Osbourne-No More Tears   Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:24 am

No More Tears
Back to top Go down
R.I.P.
R.I.P.

Number of posts : 22086

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Song Off Ozzy Osbourne-No More Tears   Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:28 pm

I voted for Zombie Stomp. yes, the lyrics are awful, but the tune has a KILLER groove to it.
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!

Number of posts : 6497

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Song Off Ozzy Osbourne-No More Tears   Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:36 pm

Mama, I'm Coming Home

Almost voted Road to Nowhere though.

This is one of my favorite Ozzy albums, but I prefer the one that came after this one actually. "Ozzmosis" is very underrated.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 21136

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Song Off Ozzy Osbourne-No More Tears   Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:25 pm

Title track for me too.This is my second favorite release after No Rest For The Wicked
Back to top Go down
MoonChild
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 15093

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Song Off Ozzy Osbourne-No More Tears   Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:35 am

Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Song Off Ozzy Osbourne-No More Tears   Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:04 am

I have so many memories linked to this album. My favorite track would be the title track, but I love most of them.

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Song Off Ozzy Osbourne-No More Tears   Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:59 pm

Mr. Tinkertrain. One of the creepiest songs of all time. Great, great album.
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Song Off Ozzy Osbourne-No More Tears   Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:56 pm

Not one of my faves for the Ozzman but a great album nonetheless. I really love Shadows in the Night, with the title track a close second choice. Peace.
Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do

Number of posts : 4831

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Song Off Ozzy Osbourne-No More Tears   Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:16 am

Time after Time, I just love the mutliple layers of guitar there. Amazing album and Ozzy at his best IMO. This and Ozzmosis are my favs followed by all the RR releases.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Song Off Ozzy Osbourne-No More Tears   

Back to top Go down

Favorite Song Off Ozzy Osbourne-No More Tears
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1