Share | 

Terrahsphere - Third in Order of the Sun

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
AchrisK
Metal master
Metal master

Number of posts: 965

PostSubject: Terrahsphere - Third in Order of the Sun   Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:07 am

Man, this is a pretty amazing speed metal album. Anyone familiar with these guys?
Back to top Go down
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey

Number of posts: 3897

PostSubject: Re: Terrahsphere - Third in Order of the Sun   Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:53 am

Yup, used to own the album. Really enjoyed their brand of technical speed / thrash. My one knock on it was that sometimes they tried to cram a bit TOO much into each song. There were times I'd really start digging a riff and it would go away never to be heard from again.

I like the guys vocals as well; borderline crazy sometimes with the wild screams, snarls, and growls.

http://www.freewebs.com/sideshowdisaster
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/sideshowdisaster
Temple of Blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood

Number of posts: 4595

PostSubject: Re: Terrahsphere - Third in Order of the Sun   Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:41 am

I don't like it. Sad

Sorry man, we gotta part ways on this one ...
Back to top Go down
AchrisK
Metal master
Metal master

PostSubject: Re: Terrahsphere - Third in Order of the Sun   Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:54 pm

I have only listened a couple of times, but I am pretty dang happy I found the CD. Yeah, it gets a little dense and spastic, but I like it. Kinda like Holy Terror. Dense and spastic, but they hold it together.
Back to top Go down
SarciaF
Metal novice
Metal novice

Number of posts: 1

PostSubject: Re: Terrahsphere - Third in Order of the Sun   Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:50 pm

AchrisK wrote:
Man, this is a pretty amazing speed metal album. Anyone familiar with these guys?

THANKS! I was the Vocalist in Terrahsphere!
Back to top Go down
AchrisK
Metal master
Metal master

PostSubject: Re: Terrahsphere - Third in Order of the Sun   Mon May 19, 2014 5:45 am

You're welcome!
Back to top Go down

Terrahsphere - Third in Order of the Sun

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal ::  :: -