HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Beating A Dead Horse....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Beating A Dead Horse....   Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:30 am

I had to create my own opinion list.


1. Sports and politics are 2 of the biggest wastes of time in America. Along with fast food and pornography, they were created to keep America fat, lazy and always arguing with each other over trivial matters that mean nothing in the grand scheme of things.

2. I think that if you can't capitalize your sentences in a chat room or forum, your computer should be shoved up your ass. Twice.

3. Star Trek is retarded. As is Star Wars. Grow up, people.

4. I can't understand why anyone wouldn't like girls. They smell and taste awesome!

5. ToB is right more often than not.

6. Most thrash albums from the glory age of the 80's suck. Nostalgia clouds your vision.

7. Bullet For My Valentine's "Scream Aim Fire" is one of the best metal records of the '00s

8. Just because you play your music "for the Lord" doesn't mean that it doesn't suck. In fact, more times than not, it really, really sucks.

9. Tokio Hotel are mighty catchy, and I like them. A lot. The lead singer is pretty. There.... I said it.

10. "Human Sacrifice" is NOT a good record by any means. Once again...nostalgia is very powerful.

11. Most "christians" I know are theologically bankrupt and will most certainly reap their "rewards" at the appropriate time.

12. A large majority of people who dislike Obama are either consciously or unconsciously influenced by their own prejudices. He was handed a turd and he is making turdade.

13. Dimebag played a guitar. He didn't cure cancer, stop idolizing him.

14. I have been sick for 2 1/2 weeks. I think I have H1N1.
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
avatar

Number of posts : 19696
Age : 47

PostSubject: Re: Beating A Dead Horse....   Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:36 am

Agree with almost all of them but #5!!!!!!


BTW I hope you get better soon.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Beating A Dead Horse....   Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:41 am

BTW, #4 isn't an anti-ga-hey comment. Sorry if it comes off that way.
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
avatar

Number of posts : 19696
Age : 47

PostSubject: Re: Beating A Dead Horse....   Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:49 am

SpectreFate wrote:
BTW, #4 isn't an anti-ga-hey comment. Sorry if it comes off that way.


I meant to say #5, not number #4, number #4 happens to be a fact not an opinion.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Dog Will Hunt!
avatar

Number of posts : 12120
Age : 42

PostSubject: Re: Beating A Dead Horse....   Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:53 am

SpectreFate wrote:
I had to create my own opinion list.


1. Sports and politics are 2 of the biggest wastes of time in America. Along with fast food and pornography, they were created to keep America fat, lazy and always arguing with each other over trivial matters that mean nothing in the grand scheme of things.

2. I think that if you can't capitalize your sentences in a chat room or forum, your computer should be shoved up your ass. Twice.

3. Star Trek is retarded. As is Star Wars. Grow up, people.

4. I can't understand why anyone wouldn't like girls. They smell and taste awesome!

5. ToB is right more often than not.

6. Most thrash albums from the glory age of the 80's suck. Nostalgia clouds your vision.

7. Bullet For My Valentine's "Scream Aim Fire" is one of the best metal records of the '00s

8. Just because you play your music "for the Lord" doesn't mean that it doesn't suck. In fact, more times than not, it really, really sucks.

9. Tokio Hotel are mighty catchy, and I like them. A lot. The lead singer is pretty. There.... I said it.

10. "Human Sacrifice" is NOT a good record by any means. Once again...nostalgia is very powerful.

11. Most "christians" I know are theologically bankrupt and will most certainly reap their "rewards" at the appropriate time.

12. A large majority of people who dislike Obama are either consciously or unconsciously influenced by their own prejudices. He was handed a turd and he is making turdade.

13. Dimebag played a guitar. He didn't cure cancer, stop idolizing him.

14. I have been sick for 2 1/2 weeks. I think I have H1N1.


1. I agree. Except for sports.
2. Doesn't really matter to me.
3. Agree with Star Trek but the original three Star Wars movies are great movies.
4. Agree 100%
5. I would have to disagree. He is a little too critical about EVERYTHING.
6. Disagree 100%!!! From Grunge to Nu-metal i can see where thinking forward got us.
7. Never heard it but i would probably disagree.
8. Unfortunately, this is true.
9.
10. The vocals are bad but it is a great album musically
11. Only God can judge.
12. Disagree! He is just another corrupt politician. Go Lobbyists!
13. I agree to a certain extent. Noone should be idolized.
14. Sorry to hear that.


Last edited by Troublezone on Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Orion Crystal Ice
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
avatar

Number of posts : 4201
Age : 32

PostSubject: Re: Beating A Dead Horse....   Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:23 am

1. Most of what people flock to in this country is created at least partly for the purpose of control. Since blind extreme conservatism and liberalism has evolved beyond being self sustaining, thanks to the many mediums of information within our grasp, we have now been engineered to simply embrace mediocrity in all forms and it is reaching an apex.

2. Yes but a time or two I've met extremely intelligent people who just don't care about how they type...I wish that everyone's grammar mannerisms could be utilized as a way to sort of get to know them more, but sometimes it isn't the case.

3. Star Trek is amazing even though I can easily admit it has a share of cheesy episodes and films. Star Wars is fluff.

4. I will like to say I like *one* girl, extending one's masculine urges so far it affects multiple girls and others who may care more about said girls is not good, but I understand what you mean. I don't think there is much future however for a healthy male/female relationship in the popular eye. As with the English language, we're constantly overfed fed poor examples and leadership which, as a result, turn the general populace away from the sadly underexposed, underlearned idea. English is on the wane because nobody uses it properly, the Internet makes it trivial despite chatspeak not emerging for that purpose, and because either there is little good writing showcasing the strengths of the language, or the masses have changed their tastes because they're used to garbage. Same pattern with straight relations, the first surface nuances of we can see with homosexuality, anal sex and so forth gaining a foothold, and then the dark, ugly underbelly of America's 'family foundation'........a fully casual approach to sex, with the viewpoint being pushed by way of social pressure..a casual approach to partnership, with little standard for either sex, typically excused by imposing a guilt complex onto a person for having wants or needs...a casual approach to marriage, based on unfortunate cynicism that lays on the shoulders of our ignorant parents of the post-war through the hippie era. This is the tip of the iceberg, when people look at straight relations and say 'what's the big deal?'.

5. Half and half but that's still more than most.

6. Yes most especially to the second half. The idea of metal shouldn't so heavily revolve around sacred cows.

7. You're gross for saying that.

8. Yes. Social disease on a lower level. See above rants re: mediocrity, et al.

9. Suck

10. Good album with some filler

11. Yes

12. Yes but I definitely wouldn't say exclusively racial prejudices if that's what you were going for. However, I am typically upset that, while I think he does a generally good job, he often teases on his potential of strong and aggressive leadership, and that's a waste.

13. Yes.

14. Being sick with something serious is about the only thing that is scary to me on a real level. I suppose it could go back to that fear of lack of control, but when you say something like that, everyone thinks you're a wifebeater or dictator because people are idiots, so ignore that part. I hope I am not sick but I am suspicious.
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
avatar

Number of posts : 12810
Age : 48

PostSubject: Re: Beating A Dead Horse....   Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:28 am

OK - for the fun of it -

SpectreFate wrote:
I had to create my own opinion list.


1. Sports and politics are 2 of the biggest wastes of time in America. Along with fast food and pornography, they were created to keep America fat, lazy and always arguing with each other over trivial matters that mean nothing in the grand scheme of things.

Disagree - at least when it comes to the NFL - I am a big fan. Also, PROFESSIONAL sports are ENTERTAINMENT, not sport.

Politics - Power corrupts, most politicians have a big ego trip

Fast food - it's all about the $$$$ and making someone rich and it's not the minimum wage workers and the managers who work so long that they make less than minimum wage when you look at the hours they work

Porn - Once again, it's all about making $$$. Yes, like any red blooded American male, I watched it when I was younger. Not into it now, but ti does keep Americans arguing about it



2. I think that if you can't capitalize your sentences in a chat room or forum, your computer should be shoved up your ass. Twice.

LOL!!!!!

3. Star Trek is retarded. As is Star Wars. Grow up, people.


There is a difference between watching the shows/movies AND dressing like Boba Fett/Worf on the weekends at a convention. See Galaxy Quest

4. I can't understand why anyone wouldn't like girls. They smell and taste awesome!

Agree - and it is not homophobic, it's the way I feel

5. ToB is right more often than not.

Like Manny, totally disagree. His ego is writing checks that his body can't cash

6. Most thrash albums from the glory age of the 80's suck. Nostalgia clouds your vision.

Disagree - there are some darn good albums from the 80's. Agree that Nostalgia is a powerful thing

7. Bullet For My Valentine's "Scream Aim Fire" is one of the best metal records of the '00s

Don;t know if it is one of the best, but it is a great album!!!!! Totally influenced by Megadeth

8. Just because you play your music "for the Lord" doesn't mean that it doesn't suck. In fact, more times than not, it really, really sucks.

LOL!!!!! How true!!!! I mean, some of these "christian artists" need to learn how to play in time

9. Tokio Hotel are mighty catchy, and I like them. A lot. The lead singer is pretty. There.... I said it.

Who?

10. "Human Sacrifice" is NOT a good record by any means. Once again...nostalgia is very powerful.

Disagree - it's there best album. They downhill from there.

11. Most "christians" I know are theologically bankrupt and will most certainly reap their "rewards" at the appropriate time.

This one I agree with totally

12. A large majority of people who dislike Obama are either consciously or unconsciously influenced by their own prejudices. He was handed a turd and he is making turdade.

Disagree - I don't agree with him politically. He's buying more turd with our kid's future

13. Dimebag played a guitar. He didn't cure cancer, stop idolizing him.

Agree

14. I have been sick for 2 1/2 weeks. I think I have H1N1.

I hope you feel better soon!!! I had it - it sucks!!!!
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
avatar

Number of posts : 8006
Age : 45

PostSubject: Re: Beating A Dead Horse....   Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:56 am

I agree with everything except #10.I really like Human Sacrifice although I think Once Dead is better.Great minds and all that Get better buddy.
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
avatar

Number of posts : 9151
Age : 39

PostSubject: Re: Beating A Dead Horse....   Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:44 am

aww, my lack of shift key use troubled someone enough to put it onto a list. i'm touched.

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/mc666
Troublezone
Dog Will Hunt!
avatar

Number of posts : 12120
Age : 42

PostSubject: Re: Beating A Dead Horse....   Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:02 pm

mc666 wrote:
aww, my lack of shift key use troubled someone enough to put it onto a list. i'm touched.


So it IS done on purpose...

I could care less, at least you get you points across.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
avatar

Number of posts : 24303
Age : 46

PostSubject: Re: Beating A Dead Horse....   Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:16 pm

I have no idea who Tokio Hotel is, so I made the unfortunate mistake of Googling them and found this...



I'm going to find some bleach or something to pour in my eyes. Tah-tah.

_________________
I used to be with it, but then they changed what "it" was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me, and it'll happen to you, too.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Beating A Dead Horse....   Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:17 pm

Hey they're brothers. They can touch each other's weiners if they want to.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Lord of all PBR's
Lord of all PBR's
avatar

Number of posts : 31722
Age : 47

PostSubject: Re: Beating A Dead Horse....   Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:19 pm

Those are both dudes?? Yikes!!!

_________________
"I am reluctant to get too deep into politics, and I donít expect politicians to get too deep into music."
- Paul Stanley

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
...and for even MORE Metal & Movie fun, check out my lame ass Tumblr blog! http://keefer1970.tumblr.com/
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Dog Will Hunt!
avatar

Number of posts : 12120
Age : 42

PostSubject: Re: Beating A Dead Horse....   Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:20 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
I have no idea who Tokio Hotel is, so I made the unfortunate mistake of Googling them and found this...



I'm going to find some bleach or something to pour in my eyes. Tah-tah.


Quote :

4. I can't understand why anyone wouldn't like girls. They smell and taste awesome!
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Beating A Dead Horse....   Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:21 pm

Quote :
4. I can't understand why anyone wouldn't like girls. They smell and taste awesome!

I never said girls is the only way to go. Smile
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Dog Will Hunt!
avatar

Number of posts : 12120
Age : 42

PostSubject: Re: Beating A Dead Horse....   Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:23 pm

SpectreFate wrote:
Quote :
4. I can't understand why anyone wouldn't like girls. They smell and taste awesome!

I never said girls is the only way to go. Smile


Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Beating A Dead Horse....   Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:42 pm

By reading number 7 I knew you were sick. Get well dude.
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
avatar

Number of posts : 8277
Age : 43

PostSubject: Re: Beating A Dead Horse....   Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:15 pm

1. Sports and politics are 2 of the biggest wastes of time in America. Along with fast food and pornography, they were created to keep America fat, lazy and always arguing with each other over trivial matters that mean nothing in the grand scheme of things. (I love Sports and hate politics...so I'm on the fence about you. I agree about the fast food and prono, though.)

2. I think that if you can't capitalize your sentences in a chat room or forum, your computer should be shoved up your ass. Twice. (Agree!)


3. Star Trek is retarded. As is Star Wars. Grow up, people. (I hate your guts.)

4. I can't understand why anyone wouldn't like girls. They smell and taste awesome! (Agree!)

5. ToB is right more often than not. (meh...)

6. Most thrash albums from the glory age of the 80's suck. Nostalgia clouds your vision. (Nailed it!)

7. Bullet For My Valentine's "Scream Aim Fire" is one of the best metal records of the '00s (No knowledge of this one way or the other)

8. Just because you play your music "for the Lord" doesn't mean that it doesn't suck. In fact, more times than not, it really, really sucks. (True)

9. Tokio Hotel are mighty catchy, and I like them. A lot. The lead singer is pretty. There.... I said it. (Don't know anything about this)

10. "Human Sacrifice" is NOT a good record by any means. Once again...nostalgia is very powerful. (It is good, you just don't know what you're talking about. Your opinion is worthless. You are worthless)

11. Most "christians" I know are theologically bankrupt and will most certainly reap their "rewards" at the appropriate time. (Scathing...and likely true. Wish it were not so)
12. A large majority of people who dislike Obama are either consciously or unconsciously influenced by their own prejudices. He was handed a turd and he is making turdade. (I'm withdrawing my opinion on him until he's had 3-4 years. However, I'm a rabid racist, it's well known)

13. Dimebag played a guitar. He didn't cure cancer, stop idolizing him. (He served a role, my he RIP)

14. I have been sick for 2 1/2 weeks. I think I have H1N1 (No, you have "slims". Sorry 'bout that)

Fun!
Back to top Go down
Schbopo
Ate his vegetables
avatar

Number of posts : 4958
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: Beating A Dead Horse....   Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:17 pm

SpectreFate wrote:

1. Sports and politics are 2 of the biggest wastes of time in America. Along with fast food and pornography, they were created to keep America fat, lazy and always arguing with each other over trivial matters that mean nothing in the grand scheme of things.

2. I think that if you can't capitalize your sentences in a chat room or forum, your computer should be shoved up your ass. Twice.

3. Star Trek is retarded. As is Star Wars. Grow up, people.

4. I can't understand why anyone wouldn't like girls. They smell and taste awesome!

5. ToB is right more often than not.

6. Most thrash albums from the glory age of the 80's suck. Nostalgia clouds your vision.

7. Bullet For My Valentine's "Scream Aim Fire" is one of the best metal records of the '00s

8. Just because you play your music "for the Lord" doesn't mean that it doesn't suck. In fact, more times than not, it really, really sucks.

9. Tokio Hotel are mighty catchy, and I like them. A lot. The lead singer is pretty. There.... I said it.

10. "Human Sacrifice" is NOT a good record by any means. Once again...nostalgia is very powerful.

11. Most "christians" I know are theologically bankrupt and will most certainly reap their "rewards" at the appropriate time.

12. A large majority of people who dislike Obama are either consciously or unconsciously influenced by their own prejudices. He was handed a turd and he is making turdade.

13. Dimebag played a guitar. He didn't cure cancer, stop idolizing him.

14. I have been sick for 2 1/2 weeks. I think I have H1N1.

1. Agree...but I still enjoy all those things.
2. Agree
3. Disagree
4. Disagree
5. Disagree
6. Disagree
7. Agree
8. Agree
9. I don't like them, but he really is pretty.
10. Disagree
11. Agree
12. Agree
13. Agree
14. DON'T TOUCH ME, FATASS.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Beating A Dead Horse....   

Back to top Go down
 
Beating A Dead Horse....
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Dead Horse
» Slip knot bassist dead at 38
» Dead to Sin
» Dead & Gone by Waggy T
» waggy Tee Dead & Gone artists plus more Part 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: General Forums :: Fun and Games-
Jump to: