HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Sherman's Strip For The Day

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
avatar

Number of posts : 25711
Age : 56

PostSubject: Re: Sherman's Strip For The Day   Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:29 pm

That Hawthorne sure is a mover and shaker.

Quote :
HAWTHORN has signed a multi-label recording contract with Sullen Records and Intense Millennium Records.

_________________
"There are two means of refuge from the misery of life - music and cats."
- Albert Schweitzer
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Sherman's Strip For The Day   Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:28 pm

Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
avatar

Number of posts : 25711
Age : 56

PostSubject: Re: Sherman's Strip For The Day   Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:06 am

Today's (1/23) strip is hilarious. I love that drawing of Hawthorne in the second frame.

_________________
"There are two means of refuge from the misery of life - music and cats."
- Albert Schweitzer
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Sherman's Strip For The Day   Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:40 pm

Yeah, 1/23 is the best in awhile.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
avatar

Number of posts : 25711
Age : 56

PostSubject: Re: Sherman's Strip For The Day   Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:21 pm

The new one (2/3/11 I assume) is hilarious. Megan is going to eat her guest on KRAB radio.

_________________
"There are two means of refuge from the misery of life - music and cats."
- Albert Schweitzer
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Sherman's Strip For The Day   Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:22 am

It's on a roll with this radio schtick.
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
avatar

Number of posts : 6817
Age : 43

PostSubject: Re: Sherman's Strip For The Day   Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:54 pm

I'm really enjoying Sherman's Lagoon, I've been reading the strips from the beginning thanks to you guys.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
avatar

Number of posts : 25711
Age : 56

PostSubject: Re: Sherman's Strip For The Day   Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:02 pm

This new Tikileaks theme is hilarious but I wish he'd finish off his ideas.

What ever happened to KRAB radio?

_________________
"There are two means of refuge from the misery of life - music and cats."
- Albert Schweitzer
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Sherman's Strip For The Day   Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:11 pm

He does tend to drop a storyline right in the middle.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
avatar

Number of posts : 15729
Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: Sherman's Strip For The Day   Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:34 pm

02/04/2011

Laughing very hard Keebler Oaf!
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
avatar

Number of posts : 25711
Age : 56

PostSubject: Re: Sherman's Strip For The Day   Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:40 pm

I liked the 2/3 "punchline".

"Crab wins Heisman."


_________________
"There are two means of refuge from the misery of life - music and cats."
- Albert Schweitzer
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Sherman's Strip For The Day   Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:39 pm

2/5 is hilarious. Getting beat up by dinner.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
avatar

Number of posts : 15729
Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: Sherman's Strip For The Day   Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:05 pm

TheNazgul wrote:
2/5 is hilarious. Getting beat up by dinner.

One of the many battles between Serman and The Giant Squid. Of course Giant Squid always kicks his a$$.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Sherman's Strip For The Day   Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:20 am

I sort of feel for Sherman, he's the butt of everything. But I guess that makes if funny. I used to feel sorry for Opus too.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
avatar

Number of posts : 15729
Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: Sherman's Strip For The Day   Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:35 am

I feel more sorry for Fillmore. Poor guy can't even get a date let alone start a relationship. He actually met his equal in female form but even she rejected him.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
avatar

Number of posts : 25711
Age : 56

PostSubject: Re: Sherman's Strip For The Day   Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:42 am

Hawthorne is my favorite.

He's a conniving, entrepeneurial Heisman winner!
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Sherman's Strip For The Day   Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:00 pm

That says a lot about you. Cool
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
avatar

Number of posts : 25711
Age : 56

PostSubject: Re: Sherman's Strip For The Day   Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:41 pm

OK, a little help with the characters. Who's Carl? (2/eight)
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
avatar

Number of posts : 15729
Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: Sherman's Strip For The Day   Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:00 pm

Generic character. You know the major players (except maybe Bob The Bottom Dweller), so almost all other characters exist just to make the lagoon population seem bigger than just the regulars.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Sherman's Strip For The Day   Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:11 pm

2/11 is a classic. Does your rear end ever see the light of day?
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
avatar

Number of posts : 15729
Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: Sherman's Strip For The Day   Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:40 pm

lol!

2/12 Regatta does sound like pasta!
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
avatar

Number of posts : 25711
Age : 56

PostSubject: Re: Sherman's Strip For The Day   Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:41 pm

DallasBlack wrote:
lol!

2/12 Regatta does sound like pasta!

I would find this one funnier if the "Tikileaks" idea had been wrapped up. This guy seems to jump from theme to theme without ever bringing closure to any of his previous themes.

If you're going to have a themed strip, I think you should at least close your story arcs.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
avatar

Number of posts : 15729
Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: Sherman's Strip For The Day   Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:10 pm

tohostudios wrote:
DallasBlack wrote:
lol!

2/12 Regatta does sound like pasta!

I would find this one funnier if the "Tikileaks" idea had been wrapped up. This guy seems to jump from theme to theme without ever bringing closure to any of his previous themes.

If you're going to have a themed strip, I think you should at least close your story arcs.

I think purpsely (sic) he's not closing these up, that way he can come back to them.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
avatar

Number of posts : 25711
Age : 56

PostSubject: Re: Sherman's Strip For The Day   Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:15 pm

DallasBlack wrote:
tohostudios wrote:
DallasBlack wrote:
lol!

2/12 Regatta does sound like pasta!

I would find this one funnier if the "Tikileaks" idea had been wrapped up. This guy seems to jump from theme to theme without ever bringing closure to any of his previous themes.

If you're going to have a themed strip, I think you should at least close your story arcs.

I think purpsely (sic) he's not closing these up, that way he can come back to them.

Good point. If he returns to the Tikileaks idea somewhere down the road, he'll become my favorite comic strip author. I find that idea to be a stretch but you are much more familiar with this guy than I am. If he resurrects an idea like that when it's more appropriate, that's freakin' brilliant.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
avatar

Number of posts : 15729
Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: Sherman's Strip For The Day   Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:57 am

tohostudios wrote:
DallasBlack wrote:
tohostudios wrote:
DallasBlack wrote:
lol!

2/12 Regatta does sound like pasta!

I would find this one funnier if the "Tikileaks" idea had been wrapped up. This guy seems to jump from theme to theme without ever bringing closure to any of his previous themes.

If you're going to have a themed strip, I think you should at least close your story arcs.

I think purpsely (sic) he's not closing these up, that way he can come back to them.

Good point. If he returns to the Tikileaks idea somewhere down the road, he'll become my favorite comic strip author. I find that idea to be a stretch but you are much more familiar with this guy than I am. If he resurrects an idea like that when it's more appropriate, that's freakin' brilliant.

Well, the K.R.A.B. radio one from a few weeks ago was revisited from an older story. Another reason could be that he ran out of jokes. A lot of cartoonists will have some good jokes on a subject but use them up before reaching a conclusion.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Sherman's Strip For The Day   

Back to top Go down
 
Sherman's Strip For The Day
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Pebody and Sherman-Wayback
» Good Friday

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: General Forums :: Of Unsound Mind-
Jump to: