HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Zero Hour/Death Machine/Cynthesis/Abnormal Thought Patterns/A Dying Planet

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
avatar

Number of posts : 11615
Age : 43

PostSubject: Re: Zero Hour/Death Machine/Cynthesis/Abnormal Thought Patterns/A Dying Planet   Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:37 pm

So this is cool and unexpected. Troy Tipton is no longer able to play bass due to his nerve issues in his left arm. I assumed he was just done with music forever, you know. But...he's singing on the A Dying Planet album that's coming out soon!



Sounds badass!

_________________
"Happy people have no stories" —Therapy?

Back to top Go down
metalken
Metal master
Metal master


Number of posts : 699
Age : 53

PostSubject: Re: Zero Hour/Death Machine/Cynthesis/Abnormal Thought Patterns/A Dying Planet   Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:15 pm

Eyesore wrote:
So this is cool and unexpected. Troy Tipton is no longer able to play bass due to his nerve issues in his left arm. I assumed he was just done with music forever, you know. But...he's singing on the A Dying Planet album that's coming out soon!



Sounds badass!

Pretty darn cool. I was just on a major Zero Hour kick a few weeks back and binged all their discs over a couple of days.
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
avatar

Number of posts : 22781
Age : 33

PostSubject: Re: Zero Hour/Death Machine/Cynthesis/Abnormal Thought Patterns/A Dying Planet   Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:36 pm

Olafsto wrote:
Never heard of this band before, but that sample on their Myspace sounds great.
Looking forward to hear some more from the coming album..

I knew this was an old thread being resurrected when I saw Myspace mentioned. lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
avatar

Number of posts : 11615
Age : 43

PostSubject: Re: Zero Hour/Death Machine/Cynthesis/Abnormal Thought Patterns/A Dying Planet   Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:18 am

metalken wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
So this is cool and unexpected. Troy Tipton is no longer able to play bass due to his nerve issues in his left arm. I assumed he was just done with music forever, you know. But...he's singing on the A Dying Planet album that's coming out soon!



Sounds badass!

Pretty darn cool. I was just on a major Zero Hour kick a few weeks back and binged all their discs over a couple of days.

Everything they've done is excellent, all their projects. Last year, on the Cynthesis Facebook page, Jasun posted an update and said that Troy hadn't played bass for a few years at that point, which was kind of sad knowing that they'd both been creating music together for so long. Pretty cool that he's now singing, though. I had no idea he could. Great that they can still make music together.

_________________
"Happy people have no stories" —Therapy?

Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
avatar

Number of posts : 16055
Age : 49

PostSubject: Re: Zero Hour/Death Machine/Cynthesis/Abnormal Thought Patterns/A Dying Planet   Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:46 pm

Eyesore wrote:
metalken wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
So this is cool and unexpected. Troy Tipton is no longer able to play bass due to his nerve issues in his left arm. I assumed he was just done with music forever, you know. But...he's singing on the A Dying Planet album that's coming out soon!



Sounds badass!

Pretty darn cool. I was just on a major Zero Hour kick a few weeks back and binged all their discs over a couple of days.

Everything they've done is excellent, all their projects. Last year, on the Cynthesis Facebook page, Jasun posted an update and said that Troy hadn't played bass for a few years at that point, which was kind of sad knowing that they'd both been creating music together for so long. Pretty cool that he's now singing, though. I had no idea he could. Great that they can still make music together.

He has a good voice! I remember you turning me on to Death Machine a few years back. I'll have to check into this as well.
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
avatar

Number of posts : 11615
Age : 43

PostSubject: Re: Zero Hour/Death Machine/Cynthesis/Abnormal Thought Patterns/A Dying Planet   Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:38 am

New song!



Guess Troy's not singing on this one, though. It's Paul Villarreal from Sun Caged.

_________________
"Happy people have no stories" —Therapy?

Back to top Go down
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
avatar

Number of posts : 3497
Age : 46

PostSubject: Re: Zero Hour/Death Machine/Cynthesis/Abnormal Thought Patterns/A Dying Planet   Sat Jul 21, 2018 6:49 pm

Lots of good memories with these guys. I used to rehearse a few doors down from them in San Jose when they were still doing Zero Hour. We always hung out together at the jam space and I would occasionally stop in and listen.
Back to top Go down
http://avengerofblood.net
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
avatar

Number of posts : 11615
Age : 43

PostSubject: Re: Zero Hour/Death Machine/Cynthesis/Abnormal Thought Patterns/A Dying Planet   Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:42 am

Lurideath wrote:
Lots of good memories with these guys. I used to rehearse a few doors down from them in San Jose  when they were still doing Zero Hour. We always hung out together at the jam space and I would occasionally stop in and listen.

Nice!

_________________
"Happy people have no stories" —Therapy?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Zero Hour/Death Machine/Cynthesis/Abnormal Thought Patterns/A Dying Planet   

Back to top Go down
 
Zero Hour/Death Machine/Cynthesis/Abnormal Thought Patterns/A Dying Planet
Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» Why i despise death metal
» Discern - Christian Death Metal
» Jars of Clay-11th hour
» Death Cult's Tales Of Terror
» In My Brightest Hour

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: