Share | 

Ghost (swe) Heavy Metal/Psych Rock/Doom Metal

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 23357

PostSubject: Re: Ghost (swe) Heavy Metal/Psych Rock/Doom Metal   Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:41 am

I really need to start buying their music. Everything I've heard sounds fantastic.
Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever

Number of posts : 6397

PostSubject: Re: Ghost (swe) Heavy Metal/Psych Rock/Doom Metal   Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:23 am

Now that I like. I'm looking forward to this one!
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami

Number of posts : 24303

PostSubject: Re: Ghost (swe) Heavy Metal/Psych Rock/Doom Metal   Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:42 am

Sounds pretty cool to me. I like that they're branching out a little sound-wise. Keep 'em from getting stale.

The lead singer's wearing a mask, right? His face doesn't seem to move.

Metal is Forever

PostSubject: Re: Ghost (swe) Heavy Metal/Psych Rock/Doom Metal   Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:57 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Sounds pretty cool to me. I like that they're branching out a little sound-wise. Keep 'em from getting stale.

The lead singer's wearing a mask, right? His face doesn't seem to move.

Yes. He has several masks that have changed over the years. Hard to believe he used to be the guitarist in Crashdiet of all bands. Lol.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami

Number of posts : 24303

PostSubject: Re: Ghost (swe) Heavy Metal/Psych Rock/Doom Metal   Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:02 am

I was getting a little burned-out on their shtick, but seeing them live opening for Maiden re-kindled my interest.

Metal is Forever

PostSubject: Re: Ghost (swe) Heavy Metal/Psych Rock/Doom Metal   Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:05 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:
I was getting a little burned-out on their shtick, but seeing them live opening for Maiden re-kindled my interest.

Yeah, I like them in small doses.
Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever

Number of posts : 6736

PostSubject: Re: Ghost (swe) Heavy Metal/Psych Rock/Doom Metal   Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:33 am

I couldn't care less about the shtick, it gets them noticed and is no cheesier than KISS. Fact is they are a brilliant band and this is a brilliant song

New album already ordered Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 11397

PostSubject: Re: Ghost (swe) Heavy Metal/Psych Rock/Doom Metal   Fri Apr 13, 2018 1:00 pm

Witchfinder wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:

Yeah, I like them in small doses.  

I ignore the visual aspect of it all. It's always been kind of cheesy to me, so I just focus on the music.

Back to top Go down
CRIMSONMASK
Metal graduate
Metal graduate

Number of posts : 337

PostSubject: Re: Ghost (swe) Heavy Metal/Psych Rock/Doom Metal   Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:00 pm

Nice, changing their sound a little but keeping the BOC stylings. Is the singer trading in his evil pope gimmick for evil Barishnikov meets Vincent Price?

Or has he been taking dancing lessons from Jannick Gers?
Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever

Number of posts : 6736

PostSubject: Re: Ghost (swe) Heavy Metal/Psych Rock/Doom Metal   Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:58 am

I get the feeling that this album will be their British Steel. More straight ahead and anthemic (Tobias has said as much)

I also think it's going to be huge, it just feels like their time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ghost (swe) Heavy Metal/Psych Rock/Doom Metal   

Back to top Go down

Ghost (swe) Heavy Metal/Psych Rock/Doom Metal
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9