HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

I love really bad album cover design, sometimes it's like art...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
R.I.P.
R.I.P.

Number of posts : 22086

PostSubject: Re: I love really bad album cover design, sometimes it's like art...   Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:27 pm

Back to top Go down
R.I.P.
R.I.P.

PostSubject: Re: I love really bad album cover design, sometimes it's like art...   Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:34 pm

Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Lord of all PBR's
Lord of all PBR's

Number of posts : 31378

PostSubject: Re: I love really bad album cover design, sometimes it's like art...   Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:34 pm

Shawn D. wrote:

That dude looks like a young Burt Reynolds. Or a skinny Ron Jeremy.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
...and for even MORE Metal & Movie fun, check out my lame ass Tumblr blog! http://keefer1970.tumblr.com/
Back to top Go down
R.I.P.
R.I.P.

PostSubject: Re: I love really bad album cover design, sometimes it's like art...   Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:36 pm

....and his outfit is a bit suspect I think....
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss

Number of posts : 19572

PostSubject: Re: I love really bad album cover design, sometimes it's like art...   Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:39 pm

Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss

PostSubject: Re: I love really bad album cover design, sometimes it's like art...   Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:40 pm

Back to top Go down
SpectreFate
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal

Number of posts : 1635

PostSubject: Re: I love really bad album cover design, sometimes it's like art...   Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:40 pm

Back to top Go down
SpectreFate
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal

Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss

PostSubject: Re: I love really bad album cover design, sometimes it's like art...   Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:41 pm

Back to top Go down
SpectreFate
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal

PostSubject: Re: I love really bad album cover design, sometimes it's like art...   Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:41 pm

Last edited by SpectreFate on Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss

PostSubject: Re: I love really bad album cover design, sometimes it's like art...   Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:42 pm

Back to top Go down
SpectreFate
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal

PostSubject: Re: I love really bad album cover design, sometimes it's like art...   Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:44 pm

Cooter punch!

Back to top Go down
SpectreFate
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal

PostSubject: Re: I love really bad album cover design, sometimes it's like art...   Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:45 pm

What the hell is going on here?

Back to top Go down
R.I.P.
R.I.P.

PostSubject: Re: I love really bad album cover design, sometimes it's like art...   Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:47 pm

Some winners there Spec! Laughing

Back to top Go down
R.I.P.
R.I.P.

PostSubject: Re: I love really bad album cover design, sometimes it's like art...   Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:47 pm

manny wrote:

Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
R.I.P.
R.I.P.

PostSubject: Re: I love really bad album cover design, sometimes it's like art...   Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:01 pm

Check out the title of this one...

Back to top Go down
R.I.P.
R.I.P.

PostSubject: Re: I love really bad album cover design, sometimes it's like art...   Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:08 pm

this one does have it's charms, I must admit...

Back to top Go down
Phoenix Reign Drummer
Metal is Forever

Number of posts : 7550

PostSubject: Re: I love really bad album cover design, sometimes it's like art...   Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:43 pm

manny wrote:

Oh man! Slim Goodbody! hahaha He used to be on PBS all the time I think right around the time Sesame Street came on.

The King

Number of posts : 22559

PostSubject: Re: I love really bad album cover design, sometimes it's like art...   Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:20 pm

Phoenix Reign Drummer wrote:
manny wrote:

Oh man! Slim Goodbody! hahaha He used to be on PBS all the time I think right around the time Sesame Street came on.

I remember that one! I used to watch that while doing the picture pages!!

GrandNational
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood

Number of posts : 3774

PostSubject: Re: I love really bad album cover design, sometimes it's like art...   Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:27 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
Shawn D. wrote:

That dude looks like a young Burt Reynolds. Or a skinny Ron Jeremy.

That lady is pretty hot 70's style.
Back to top Go down
martinsane
Metal master
Metal master

Number of posts : 749

PostSubject: Re: I love really bad album cover design, sometimes it's like art...   Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:34 am

manny wrote:

"Featuring: If you were to die tonight because I killed you, do you know for certain that you would go to heaven?"

What the flip is that. lol!

And I must say that "Broad Minded" album is a good one on a number of levels.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King

Number of posts : 22559

PostSubject: Re: I love really bad album cover design, sometimes it's like art...   Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:15 am

man these are some awful covers. And we havent even seen the Sonny and Cher ones yet!

R.I.P.
R.I.P.

PostSubject: Re: I love really bad album cover design, sometimes it's like art...   Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:27 am

the "problems" I have with "Broad Minded".

What is the dark haired chick reacting too? Is she on a couch about to make out, or is she preparing for an avant garde dance recital?

The guy on the cover, what made the photographer choose this particular shot? I"m sure he took more than 1 photo, this couldn't possibly be the "best" one.

lol!
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator

Number of posts : 19451

PostSubject: Re: I love really bad album cover design, sometimes it's like art...   Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:13 pm

Some of these are great!

I had a great one titled "Strings n Things", a young Christian rock group from the 60's. It was classic, but I can't find the image anywhere.

Bukkake Tsunami

Number of posts : 24144

PostSubject: Re: I love really bad album cover design, sometimes it's like art...   Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:51 pm

She looks like a less cracked-out version of Amy Winehouse.

The "massage guy" looks like Norm MacDonald when he used to do his Burt Reynolds impression on SNL. Chick's pretty hot.

PostSubject: Re: I love really bad album cover design, sometimes it's like art...   

Back to top Go down

I love really bad album cover design, sometimes it's like art...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next