HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 MUSIC HAUL [NEW ADDITIONS 2011]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40, 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Shawn Of Fire
Metal is Forever
avatar

Number of posts : 6601
Age : 46

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL [NEW ADDITIONS 2011]   Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:10 am

U2 - Achtung Baby (10 disc box)
The Jelly Jam - Shall We Descend

_________________
FINAL SIGN
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Lord of all PBR's
Lord of all PBR's
avatar

Number of posts : 32097
Age : 48

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL [NEW ADDITIONS 2011]   Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:12 am

Shawn Of Fire wrote:
U2 - Achtung Baby (10 disc box)

How in hell did they stretch that one album out into ten discs? scratch

_________________
"I am reluctant to get too deep into politics, and I don’t expect politicians to get too deep into music."
- Paul Stanley

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
...and for even MORE Metal & Movie fun, check out my lame ass Tumblr blog! http://keefer1970.tumblr.com/
Back to top Go down
Shawn Of Fire
Metal is Forever
avatar

Number of posts : 6601
Age : 46

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL [NEW ADDITIONS 2011]   Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:30 am

6 CDs
1. Achtung Baby
2. Zooropa
3 & 4. 2 discs of Remixes
5. B-Sides
6. ...and something else I can't recall

4 DVDs
1. Zoo TV Live In Sydney
2. Documentary
3. Videos
4. ...and something else I can't recall

_________________
FINAL SIGN
Back to top Go down
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
avatar

Number of posts : 4191
Age : 59

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL [NEW ADDITIONS 2011]   Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:32 pm

Witches Mark - A Grim Apparition
Wiszdomstone - The Battle Rages
Nephwrack - Fall Of Empires
Nephwrack - The Once And Future King
White Wizzard - Flying Tigers

Wargod
Back to top Go down
TheGreatDuck
Metal master
Metal master
avatar

Number of posts : 648
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL [NEW ADDITIONS 2011]   Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:39 pm

Hawkwind - Hall Of The Mountain Grill
The Cult - Electric
The Cult - Sonic Temple
The Cult - Ceremony
Back to top Go down
snooloui
Metal master
Metal master
avatar

Number of posts : 913
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL [NEW ADDITIONS 2011]   Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:37 pm

Some recent online orders from various sites:

Belinda Carlisle-Heaven On Earth
Heart-Bad Animals
Helloween-Keeper of the Seven Keys Part 1
Jon Bon Jovi-Blaze of Glory
Luca Turilli-King of the Nordic Twilight
Motley Crue-Dr. Feelgood
Outloud-Love Catastrophe
Primal Fear-Jaws of Death
Primal Fear-Nuclear Fire
Secret Sphere-The Scent of Human Desire
Sonata Arctica-Songs of Silence
Stone Gods-Silver Spoons & Broken Bones
Survivor-Vital Signs
Toto-The Seventh One
Work of Art-In Progress
Yngwie Malmsteen-The Seventh Sign
Yngwie Malmsteen-Trilogy

Whether they'll all turn up or not remains to be seen as i've had quite a few magically vanish in recent weeks.
Back to top Go down
Wurthless
Metal is Forever
avatar

Number of posts : 5000
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL [NEW ADDITIONS 2011]   Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:53 pm

Queen - Queen [2011 Remaster]
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
avatar

Number of posts : 11556
Age : 42

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL [NEW ADDITIONS 2011]   Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:00 pm

Recent:

Airrace - Back To The Start
Beggars & Thieves - We Are The Brokenhearted
Gordon Fights - Gordon Fights
Lagwagon - Double Plaidinum (Reissue w/Bonus Tracks)
Lagwagon - Duh (2CD Reissue w/Bonus Tracks)
Lagwagon - Hoss (Reissue w/Bonus Tracks)
Lagwagon - Let's Talk About Feelings (Reissue w/Bonus Tracks)
Lagwagon - Trashed (Reissue w/Bonus Tracks)
Samael - Solar Soul (w/Bonus Track)
Shadow Gallery - Digital Ghosts
Veruca Salt - Victrola (CD Single w/Non-LP Tracks)
Work Of Art - In Progress

_________________
"Happy people have no stories" —Therapy?

Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
avatar

Number of posts : 8053
Age : 45

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL [NEW ADDITIONS 2011]   Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:05 am

Eyesore wrote:

Beggars & Thieves - We Are The Brokenhearted


I Need to get this one.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
avatar

Number of posts : 15594
Age : 49

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL [NEW ADDITIONS 2011]   Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:03 am

Foreigner - Can't Slow Down
Barren Earth - Curse Of The Red River
Living Sacrifice - Infinite Live dvd
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
avatar

Number of posts : 11556
Age : 42

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL [NEW ADDITIONS 2011]   Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:13 pm

Thrasher73 wrote:
Eyesore wrote:

Beggars & Thieves - We Are The Brokenhearted


I Need to get this one.
I only listened to the first song, which is good. The Airrace album is fantastic!

_________________
"Happy people have no stories" —Therapy?

Back to top Go down
Shawn Of Fire
Metal is Forever
avatar

Number of posts : 6601
Age : 46

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL [NEW ADDITIONS 2011]   Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:19 pm

At lunch:

Solitude Aeturnus - Adagio
Megadeth - Rust In Peace

_________________
FINAL SIGN
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
avatar

Number of posts : 11556
Age : 42

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL [NEW ADDITIONS 2011]   Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:24 pm

Shawn Of Fire wrote:
At lunch:

Solitude Aeturnus - Adagio
Wicked underrated album!

_________________
"Happy people have no stories" —Therapy?

Back to top Go down
Shawn Of Fire
Metal is Forever
avatar

Number of posts : 6601
Age : 46

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL [NEW ADDITIONS 2011]   Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:53 pm

Eyesore wrote:
Shawn Of Fire wrote:
At lunch:

Solitude Aeturnus - Adagio
Wicked underrated album!

Severely...had to plop down $10 for it used, but it's SO worth it. The cover of "Heaven And Hell" is fantastic!!
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
avatar

Number of posts : 19844
Age : 48

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL [NEW ADDITIONS 2011]   Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:08 pm

Eyesore wrote:
Thrasher73 wrote:
Eyesore wrote:

Beggars & Thieves - We Are The Brokenhearted


I Need to get this one.
I only listened to the first song, which is good. The Airrace album is fantastic!


Is that the band that once had Jason Bonham on drums?
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
avatar

Number of posts : 11556
Age : 42

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL [NEW ADDITIONS 2011]   Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:19 pm

manny wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
Thrasher73 wrote:
Eyesore wrote:

Beggars & Thieves - We Are The Brokenhearted


I Need to get this one.
I only listened to the first song, which is good. The Airrace album is fantastic!
Is that the band that once had Jason Bonham on drums?
Yeah, he was on Shaft of Light, which came out back in the 80s. That's a great album, too, but unless you dig some serious keyboard work, you may hate it. The keyboards are still there on the new one, but it's not the prominent sound, you know.

_________________
"Happy people have no stories" —Therapy?

Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
avatar

Number of posts : 19844
Age : 48

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL [NEW ADDITIONS 2011]   Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:30 pm

Eyesore wrote:
manny wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
Thrasher73 wrote:
Eyesore wrote:

Beggars & Thieves - We Are The Brokenhearted


I Need to get this one.
I only listened to the first song, which is good. The Airrace album is fantastic!
Is that the band that once had Jason Bonham on drums?
Yeah, he was on Shaft of Light, which came out back in the 80s. That's a great album, too, but unless you dig some serious keyboard work, you may hate it. The keyboards are still there on the new one, but it's not the prominent sound, you know.


OK thank you I thought that I heard of the band, I also remember his other band Virgina Wolf which I saw open for the Firm, which was not a bad band.

Airrace had a bit of critical acclaim in Kerrange , if I remember correctly
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
avatar

Number of posts : 11556
Age : 42

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL [NEW ADDITIONS 2011]   Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:47 pm

Virgina Wolf is good as well, similar to that first Airrace. I got both of them on reissue a couple years ago. Solid cheese! Haha.

_________________
"Happy people have no stories" —Therapy?

Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
avatar

Number of posts : 16294
Age : 39

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL [NEW ADDITIONS 2011]   Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:21 pm

Went to my usual CD haunt for a CD I pre-ordered and picked up some more stuff:

Used $6.95
RTZ-Return To Zero
Wildside-s/t

Used $7.95
White Lion-Return To The Pride
Micheal Monroe-Not Fakin' It

Used $8.95
UFO-No Heavy Petting

New $11.95
Autograph-Sign In Please

New $12.95
Dangerous Toys-s/t

New $16.95 (the CD I ordered)
White Wizzard-Flying Tigers
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
avatar

Number of posts : 11556
Age : 42

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL [NEW ADDITIONS 2011]   Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:26 pm

For a jobless dude, you pay way too much for some CDs. Haha.

_________________
"Happy people have no stories" —Therapy?

Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
avatar

Number of posts : 11556
Age : 42

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL [NEW ADDITIONS 2011]   Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:29 pm

Shawn Of Fire wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
Shawn Of Fire wrote:
At lunch:

Solitude Aeturnus - Adagio
Wicked underrated album!

Severely...had to plop down $10 for it used, but it's SO worth it. The cover of "Heaven And Hell" is fantastic!!
Absolutely worth it. And that is a great cover, too. I also think their cover of Maiden's "Hallowed Be Thy Name" is better than the original. It's so good. They do really good covers of "Shame On The Night" and "No More Tears," too. And if you dig Last Chapter, they did a cool cover of Metallica's "Escape" when Lowe was singing for them. Oh, and Concept of God do a great cover of "Man On The Silver Mountain."

I can hook you up, if you want.

Anyway, "Days of Prayer" is, in my opening, the best opening track (ignoring the "My Endtime" intro) on any doom-metal album.

_________________
"Happy people have no stories" —Therapy?

Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
avatar

Number of posts : 16294
Age : 39

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL [NEW ADDITIONS 2011]   Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:46 pm

Eyesore wrote:
For a jobless dude, you pay way too much for some CDs. Haha.

I do that every now and then in support of that store. It's the longest running used CD store in the area and the only constant source of good music not online. I usually don't spend more than $10 for CDs (unless they are rare or out-of-print). Plus you get points for every CD you buy (and bonus points if you pay with cash) and when you reach a certain number you get one used CDs for free ($8-9).

And for the record, I do have a job. It is a temp job, but I will have it for the foreseeable future. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
avatar

Number of posts : 27530
Age : 57

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL [NEW ADDITIONS 2011]   Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:51 pm

DallasBlack wrote:
Went to my usual CD haunt for a CD I pre-ordered and picked up some more stuff:

Used $6.95
RTZ-Return To Zero
Wildside-s/t

Used $7.95
White Lion-Return To The Pride
Micheal Monroe-Not Fakin' It

Used $8.95
UFO-No Heavy Petting

New $11.95
Autograph-Sign In Please

New $12.95
Dangerous Toys-s/t

New $16.95 (the CD I ordered)
White Wizzard-Flying Tigers

Good pickup with the Michael Monroe. That was my fave by him until this year's album.

_________________
"From what I’m gleaning, the problem in America isn’t guns, it’s stupid people."
- Ginger Wildheart
Back to top Go down
chewie
Metal is Forever
avatar

Number of posts : 5012
Age : 49

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL [NEW ADDITIONS 2011]   Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:52 pm

Went to Dimple Vinyl and found a few things:

Ben Mink - Foreign Exchange (1980)
Chequered Past - Chequered Past (1984)
Flash - Flash (1972)
Hatfield and the North - Hatfield and the North (1974)
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
avatar

Number of posts : 16294
Age : 39

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL [NEW ADDITIONS 2011]   Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:54 pm

tohostudios wrote:
DallasBlack wrote:
Went to my usual CD haunt for a CD I pre-ordered and picked up some more stuff:

Used $6.95
RTZ-Return To Zero
Wildside-s/t

Used $7.95
White Lion-Return To The Pride
Micheal Monroe-Not Fakin' It

Used $8.95
UFO-No Heavy Petting

New $11.95
Autograph-Sign In Please

New $12.95
Dangerous Toys-s/t

New $16.95 (the CD I ordered)
White Wizzard-Flying Tigers

Good pickup with the Michael Monroe. That was my fave by him until this year's album.

I have you to thank for that. Wouldn't have known about his solo work if not for you.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL [NEW ADDITIONS 2011]   

Back to top Go down
 
MUSIC HAUL [NEW ADDITIONS 2011]
Back to top 
Page 39 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40, 41  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Christian Music Hall of Fame Inductees
» Newsboys - God is Not Dead
» Bible Verse For The Day...2011
» Dennis Chambers Clinic - Daddy's Junky Music, Boston
» Weirdest album cover contest

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: General Forums :: Collector's Corner-
Jump to: