HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 The Annual Halloween Thread - 2011 Edition

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
chewie
Metal is Forever
avatar

Number of posts : 5012
Age : 48

PostSubject: Re: The Annual Halloween Thread - 2011 Edition   Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:13 pm

manny wrote:
Happy Belated Halloween, Indiana Jones And Wife Dress Up As 80's Metalheads
Submitted by: Dana


Actor Harrison Ford, best known for his starring roles as Hans Solo in Star Wars and action hero Indiana Jones, and his wife, Calista Flockhart, best known as Ally McBeal, dressed up as an 80ís hair band couple for Halloween party in Brentwood last night.






Hey! It's the guy from Steel Dragon!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
avatar

Number of posts : 6817
Age : 43

PostSubject: Re: The Annual Halloween Thread - 2011 Edition   Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:38 pm

chewie wrote:
manny wrote:
Happy Belated Halloween, Indiana Jones And Wife Dress Up As 80's Metalheads
Submitted by: Dana


Actor Harrison Ford, best known for his starring roles as Hans Solo in Star Wars and action hero Indiana Jones, and his wife, Calista Flockhart, best known as Ally McBeal, dressed up as an 80ís hair band couple for Halloween party in Brentwood last night.






Hey! It's the guy from Steel Dragon!!!!!!

Actually, he really does resemble that dude from Lizzy Borden too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
manny
mini boss
mini boss
avatar

Number of posts : 19400
Age : 47

PostSubject: Re: The Annual Halloween Thread - 2011 Edition   Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:50 pm

Here is his other half Calissta Flockhart or whatever her name is:

Back to top Go down
chewie
Metal is Forever
avatar

Number of posts : 5012
Age : 48

PostSubject: Re: The Annual Halloween Thread - 2011 Edition   Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:53 pm

manny wrote:
Here is his other half Calissta Flockhart or whatever her name is:


Isn't that Vince Neil's outfit from the "Theater Of Shame" era?
Back to top Go down
Nico
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
avatar

Number of posts : 444
Age : 29

PostSubject: Re: The Annual Halloween Thread - 2011 Edition   Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:33 pm

I went to a Halloween party on Saturday with a couple of friends on Saturday night dressed up as Darkman. There were some beautiful women at that party let me tell you hehe!! I spent Halloween doing a couple of job interviews and working in the evening.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
avatar

Number of posts : 23768
Age : 46

PostSubject: Re: The Annual Halloween Thread - 2011 Edition   Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:39 pm

chewie wrote:
manny wrote:
Here is his other half Calissta Flockhart or whatever her name is:


Isn't that Vince Neil's outfit from the "Theater Of Shame" era?

I was thinking Jim Gillette from Nitro Razz


_________________
I used to be with it, but then they changed what "it" was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me, and it'll happen to you, too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The Annual Halloween Thread - 2011 Edition   

Back to top Go down
 
The Annual Halloween Thread - 2011 Edition
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
 Similar topics
-
» Thin Lizzy-Jailbreak (Deluxe Edition)
» Bible Verse For The Day...2011
» Rock & Worship Roadshow 2011 Tour
» Jean Luc Ponty, Frank Gambale joins Return to forever 2011
» Opeth US Tour Dates 2011 - yo Shawn, opening act is Katatonia!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: General Forums :: Of Unsound Mind-
Jump to: