HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Paul McCartney REALLY is dead - a Beatles coverup?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MoonChild
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life


Number of posts : 15680
Age : 45

PostSubject: Paul McCartney REALLY is dead - a Beatles coverup?   Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:54 am

Back to top Go down
metalinmyveins
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
avatar

Number of posts : 2955
Age : 47

PostSubject: Re: Paul McCartney REALLY is dead - a Beatles coverup?   Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:07 pm

What can you say about this? This is why conspiracy theorists will NEVER be taken seriously. Stuff like this allows people to make money, and to ultimately suck in the naive to ridiculous assertions, which simply lack credibility. I feel sorry for many segments of the human race...
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Dog Will Hunt!
avatar

Number of posts : 12236
Age : 42

PostSubject: Re: Paul McCartney REALLY is dead - a Beatles coverup?   Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:44 am

Even if they did find a guy that looked like Paul, what are the chances he would sound like him and imitate everything else perfectly? (left handed bass)

It's bogus.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
avatar

Number of posts : 22616
Age : 44

PostSubject: Re: Paul McCartney REALLY is dead - a Beatles coverup?   Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:53 am

if conspiracy nuts didnt have stuff to conjure up, how would they make a living??

_________________
The_King_Game_of_Thrones
Back to top Go down
http://exact3.tripod.com
mlotek
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
avatar

Number of posts : 1223
Age : 50

PostSubject: Re: Paul McCartney REALLY is dead - a Beatles coverup?   Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:26 pm

metalinmyveins wrote:
What can you say about this? This is why conspiracy theorists will NEVER be taken seriously. Stuff like this allows people to make money, and to ultimately suck in the naive to ridiculous assertions, which simply lack credibility. I feel sorry for many segments of the human race...
exact33 wrote:
if conspiracy nuts didnt have stuff to conjure up, how would they make a living??

It never occurred that this might have been created by the network ?

lol!

For how many years has there either been military lying what was seen, or wacko's pretending they either are in contact with aliens, or are aliens, so nobody believes there are "ufo's", when there are millions of pictures and videos/films proving these vehicles exist ?

After these liars get as much media attention as possible and convinced everybody -
the public discounts anything that has come true or will come true, revealed by the crazy "conspiracy theorists" , when the mainstream media hid the facts ?

There are people out there that work full time to mock anyone that produces evidence that is contrary to whatever a conglomerate or a branch of government that has an interest in to see nebver gets revealed.

Right now, I think the main reason why there is so much talk about "conspiracy" these days, is because Ron Paul has been intelligently exposing far too much on TV and radio, and refuses to get pulled into the 9/11 debate, which is helping him rise fast to being the US president.
Wall Street can not let him get in, and that's why they call him a "conspiracy theorist/nut" even though they can't refute his facts.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
avatar

Number of posts : 22616
Age : 44

PostSubject: Re: Paul McCartney REALLY is dead - a Beatles coverup?   Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:55 pm

mlotek wrote:
metalinmyveins wrote:
What can you say about this? This is why conspiracy theorists will NEVER be taken seriously. Stuff like this allows people to make money, and to ultimately suck in the naive to ridiculous assertions, which simply lack credibility. I feel sorry for many segments of the human race...
exact33 wrote:
if conspiracy nuts didnt have stuff to conjure up, how would they make a living??

It never occurred that this might have been created by the network ?

lol!

For how many years has there either been military lying what was seen, or wacko's pretending they either are in contact with aliens, or are aliens, so nobody believes there are "ufo's", when there are millions of pictures and videos/films proving these vehicles exist ?

After these liars get as much media attention as possible and convinced everybody -
the public discounts anything that has come true or will come true, revealed by the crazy "conspiracy theorists" , when the mainstream media hid the facts ?

There are people out there that work full time to mock anyone that produces evidence that is contrary to whatever a conglomerate or a branch of government that has an interest in to see nebver gets revealed.

Right now, I think the main reason why there is so much talk about "conspiracy" these days, is because Ron Paul has been intelligently exposing far too much on TV and radio, and refuses to get pulled into the 9/11 debate, which is helping him rise fast to being the US president.
Wall Street can not let him get in, and that's why they call him a "conspiracy theorist/nut" even though they can't refute his facts.

I dont doubt that there are secrets out there but the idea the government wants to put bar codes on our heads, is protecting the identity of paul mccartney, ET is alive in area 51 or Hitler and Elvis are a duo in pop band in Argentina sounds far fetched to me. It makes for fun tv or good books but i dont believe it is true.

_________________
The_King_Game_of_Thrones
Back to top Go down
http://exact3.tripod.com
metalinmyveins
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
avatar

Number of posts : 2955
Age : 47

PostSubject: Re: Paul McCartney REALLY is dead - a Beatles coverup?   Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:23 pm

exact33 wrote:
mlotek wrote:
metalinmyveins wrote:
What can you say about this? This is why conspiracy theorists will NEVER be taken seriously. Stuff like this allows people to make money, and to ultimately suck in the naive to ridiculous assertions, which simply lack credibility. I feel sorry for many segments of the human race...
exact33 wrote:
if conspiracy nuts didnt have stuff to conjure up, how would they make a living??

It never occurred that this might have been created by the network ?

lol!

For how many years has there either been military lying what was seen, or wacko's pretending they either are in contact with aliens, or are aliens, so nobody believes there are "ufo's", when there are millions of pictures and videos/films proving these vehicles exist ?

After these liars get as much media attention as possible and convinced everybody -
the public discounts anything that has come true or will come true, revealed by the crazy "conspiracy theorists" , when the mainstream media hid the facts ?

There are people out there that work full time to mock anyone that produces evidence that is contrary to whatever a conglomerate or a branch of government that has an interest in to see nebver gets revealed.

Right now, I think the main reason why there is so much talk about "conspiracy" these days, is because Ron Paul has been intelligently exposing far too much on TV and radio, and refuses to get pulled into the 9/11 debate, which is helping him rise fast to being the US president.
Wall Street can not let him get in, and that's why they call him a "conspiracy theorist/nut" even though they can't refute his facts.

I dont doubt that there are secrets out there but the idea the government wants to put bar codes on our heads, is protecting the identity of paul mccartney, ET is alive in area 51 or Hitler and Elvis are a duo in pop band in Argentina sounds far fetched to me. It makes for fun tv or good books but i dont believe it is true.

Which is exactly where my beliefs reside. I'm guessing for every 100 conspiracies that people might bring up, MAYBE 10% are legit.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Paul McCartney REALLY is dead - a Beatles coverup?   Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:40 pm

I never believe anything FOX NEWS says, that's for sure.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
avatar

Number of posts : 22616
Age : 44

PostSubject: Re: Paul McCartney REALLY is dead - a Beatles coverup?   Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:07 pm

S.D. wrote:
I never believe anything FOX NEWS says, that's for sure.

mostly likely because its actually true compared to stuff the media makes up...

_________________
The_King_Game_of_Thrones
Back to top Go down
http://exact3.tripod.com
Fat Freddy
Lord of all PBR's
Lord of all PBR's
avatar

Number of posts : 32086
Age : 48

PostSubject: Re: Paul McCartney REALLY is dead - a Beatles coverup?   Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:17 pm

I thought the whole "Paul is Dead" thing was ridiculous 20 years ago, and it's ridiculous now. The documentary might be fun to watch for the unintentional humor factor, however.

As for the FOX News comments... mmm, nah, I ain't touchin' that sh*t.

_________________
"I am reluctant to get too deep into politics, and I donít expect politicians to get too deep into music."
- Paul Stanley

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
...and for even MORE Metal & Movie fun, check out my lame ass Tumblr blog! http://keefer1970.tumblr.com/
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
avatar

Number of posts : 22616
Age : 44

PostSubject: Re: Paul McCartney REALLY is dead - a Beatles coverup?   Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:25 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
I thought the whole "Paul is Dead" thing was ridiculous 20 years ago, and it's ridiculous now. The documentary might be fun to watch for the unintentional humor factor, however.

As for the FOX News comments... mmm, nah, I ain't touchin' that sh*t.

thats ok. the MSNBC/CNN/New York Times/NPR/network outlets are as credible to me as Fox is to others. Those places just hope if they all the same thing enough times, people take it as truth.

_________________
The_King_Game_of_Thrones
Back to top Go down
http://exact3.tripod.com
Fat Freddy
Lord of all PBR's
Lord of all PBR's
avatar

Number of posts : 32086
Age : 48

PostSubject: Re: Paul McCartney REALLY is dead - a Beatles coverup?   Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:34 pm

Speakin' of conspiracy theories, Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez has an interesting one on the front page of Yahoo today...

CARACAS (Reuters) - Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez speculated on Wednesday that the United States might have developed a way to give Latin American leaders cancer, after Argentina's Cristina Fernandez joined the list of presidents diagnosed with the disease.

It was a typically controversial statement by Venezuela's socialist leader, who underwent surgery in June to remove a tumor from his pelvis. But he stressed that he was not making any accusations, just thinking aloud.

"It would not be strange if they had developed the technology to induce cancer and nobody knew about it until now ... I don't know. I'm just reflecting," he said in a televised speech to troops at a military base.


_________________
"I am reluctant to get too deep into politics, and I donít expect politicians to get too deep into music."
- Paul Stanley

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
...and for even MORE Metal & Movie fun, check out my lame ass Tumblr blog! http://keefer1970.tumblr.com/
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
avatar

Number of posts : 22616
Age : 44

PostSubject: Re: Paul McCartney REALLY is dead - a Beatles coverup?   Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:36 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Speakin' of conspiracy theories, Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez has an interesting one on the front page of Yahoo today...

CARACAS (Reuters) - Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez speculated on Wednesday that the United States might have developed a way to give Latin American leaders cancer, after Argentina's Cristina Fernandez joined the list of presidents diagnosed with the disease.

It was a typically controversial statement by Venezuela's socialist leader, who underwent surgery in June to remove a tumor from his pelvis. But he stressed that he was not making any accusations, just thinking aloud.

"It would not be strange if they had developed the technology to induce cancer and nobody knew about it until now ... I don't know. I'm just reflecting," he said in a televised speech to troops at a military base.


lol!

i think he might believe in anti-shark Bat Repellant too....




_________________
The_King_Game_of_Thrones
Back to top Go down
http://exact3.tripod.com
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Paul McCartney REALLY is dead - a Beatles coverup?   Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:53 pm

exact33 wrote:
S.D. wrote:
I never believe anything FOX NEWS says, that's for sure.

mostly likely because its actually true compared to stuff the media makes up...

Laughing very hard

Thanks, I needed a good laugh this morning.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
avatar

Number of posts : 22616
Age : 44

PostSubject: Re: Paul McCartney REALLY is dead - a Beatles coverup?   Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:55 pm

S.D. wrote:
exact33 wrote:
S.D. wrote:
I never believe anything FOX NEWS says, that's for sure.

mostly likely because its actually true compared to stuff the media makes up...

Laughing very hard

Thanks, I needed a good laugh this morning.

whatever makes you feel good lol!

_________________
The_King_Game_of_Thrones
Back to top Go down
http://exact3.tripod.com
manny
mini boss
mini boss
avatar

Number of posts : 19840
Age : 48

PostSubject: Re: Paul McCartney REALLY is dead - a Beatles coverup?   Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:00 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Speakin' of conspiracy theories, Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez has an interesting one on the front page of Yahoo today...

CARACAS (Reuters) - Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez speculated on Wednesday that the United States might have developed a way to give Latin American leaders cancer, after Argentina's Cristina Fernandez joined the list of presidents diagnosed with the disease.

It was a typically controversial statement by Venezuela's socialist leader, who underwent surgery in June to remove a tumor from his pelvis. But he stressed that he was not making any accusations, just thinking aloud.

"It would not be strange if they had developed the technology to induce cancer and nobody knew about it until now ... I don't know. I'm just reflecting," he said in a televised speech to troops at a military base.



For the record he has been officially been kicked out of the Latino race for being dumber then a bag full of bat sh!t
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
avatar

Number of posts : 22616
Age : 44

PostSubject: Re: Paul McCartney REALLY is dead - a Beatles coverup?   Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:05 pm

manny wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:
Speakin' of conspiracy theories, Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez has an interesting one on the front page of Yahoo today...

CARACAS (Reuters) - Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez speculated on Wednesday that the United States might have developed a way to give Latin American leaders cancer, after Argentina's Cristina Fernandez joined the list of presidents diagnosed with the disease.

It was a typically controversial statement by Venezuela's socialist leader, who underwent surgery in June to remove a tumor from his pelvis. But he stressed that he was not making any accusations, just thinking aloud.

"It would not be strange if they had developed the technology to induce cancer and nobody knew about it until now ... I don't know. I'm just reflecting," he said in a televised speech to troops at a military base.



For the record he has been officially been kicked out of the Latino race for being dumber then a bag full of bat sh!t

Razz

_________________
The_King_Game_of_Thrones
Back to top Go down
http://exact3.tripod.com
The_Jayroh
Metal master
Metal master
avatar

Number of posts : 823
Age : 30

PostSubject: Re: Paul McCartney REALLY is dead - a Beatles coverup?   Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:55 pm

Lol I don't care about the evidence he's still alive guys.
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1009170115&sk=info
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
avatar

Number of posts : 13862
Age : 43

PostSubject: Re: Paul McCartney REALLY is dead - a Beatles coverup?   Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:05 pm

Yeak, 2 tapes with tha voice that SOUNDS like George Harrison is way more convincing the the life Paul has lived for all these years after he died!

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.metal-metropolis.com
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Paul McCartney REALLY is dead - a Beatles coverup?   Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:10 pm

The simple answer is usually the correct one.
Back to top Go down
Hadley
Metal master
Metal master


Number of posts : 754
Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: Paul McCartney REALLY is dead - a Beatles coverup?   Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:59 pm

Paul is alive! He has not ceased to be, he has not bought the farm, kicked the bucket, or joined the choir invisible! This is a living Beatle!

Back to top Go down
mlotek
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
avatar

Number of posts : 1223
Age : 50

PostSubject: Re: Paul McCartney REALLY is dead - a Beatles coverup?   Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:24 pm

Human Clones have never been created and have never existed. Keep believing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Paul McCartney REALLY is dead - a Beatles coverup?   

Back to top Go down
 
Paul McCartney REALLY is dead - a Beatles coverup?
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Paul McCartney at Yankee Stadium
» Live And Let Die
» Beatles in DTS via bootleg discs
» Slip knot bassist dead at 38
» Paul Chafin, 78, sax man, owner of Chafin Musicenter

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Let The Music Do The Talking-
Jump to: