HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 How much do you love your car?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Phoenix Reign Drummer
Metal is Forever
avatar

Number of posts : 7550
Age : 38

PostSubject: How much do you love your car?   Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:48 pm

My guess is, not as much as this guy. lol this isn't a joke either

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.phoenixreign.com
Phoenix Reign Drummer
Metal is Forever
avatar

Number of posts : 7550
Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: How much do you love your car?   Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:56 pm

crap I didn't realize it didn't show him in the act lol.

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.phoenixreign.com
Sutekh
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
avatar

Number of posts : 1466
Age : 44

PostSubject: Re: How much do you love your car?   Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:59 pm

I'd better not watch that at work, then....

I was thinking of the Queen song 'I'm in Love With my Car', but this is, uh... different.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Reign Drummer
Metal is Forever
avatar

Number of posts : 7550
Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: How much do you love your car?   Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:06 pm

hahaha its safe for work nothing happens. he just tells his father in this clip.

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.phoenixreign.com
exact33
The King
avatar

Number of posts : 22500
Age : 44

PostSubject: Re: How much do you love your car?   Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:37 pm

THis guy is nuts. Cars are just things.

_________________
The_King_Game_of_Thrones
Back to top Go down
http://exact3.tripod.com
GrandNational
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
avatar

Number of posts : 3774
Age : 37

PostSubject: Re: How much do you love your car?   Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:03 am

You can see a whole documentary about this in 5 parts, really bizarre:


Back to top Go down
GUEST
R.I.P.
R.I.P.


Number of posts : 22086

PostSubject: Re: How much do you love your car?   Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:31 am

I will NEVER buy another used car.... Shocked

Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Dog Will Hunt!
avatar

Number of posts : 11819
Age : 41

PostSubject: Re: How much do you love your car?   Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:46 am

I saw that episode... very disturbing. That guy is a freak.
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
avatar

Number of posts : 9151
Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: How much do you love your car?   Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:49 am

S.D. wrote:
I will NEVER buy another used car.... Shocked

might as well never stay in another hotel/motel room either.

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/mc666
exact33
The King
avatar

Number of posts : 22500
Age : 44

PostSubject: Re: How much do you love your car?   Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:11 am

Troublezone wrote:
I saw that episode... very disturbing. That guy is a freak.

yep. someone needs a lot of help. Imagine what would happen if someone hits the car???
Back to top Go down
http://exact3.tripod.com
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
avatar

Number of posts : 13862
Age : 43

PostSubject: Re: How much do you love your car?   Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:38 am

exact33 wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
I saw that episode... very disturbing. That guy is a freak.

yep. someone needs a lot of help. Imagine what would happen if someone hits the car???

You obviously never saw the David Cronenberg movie, Crash. Laughing

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.metal-metropolis.com
Phoenix Reign Drummer
Metal is Forever
avatar

Number of posts : 7550
Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: How much do you love your car?   Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:00 pm

Troublezone wrote:
I saw that episode... very disturbing. That guy is a freak.

Even more disturbing seeing him underneath the car and kissing it.... WITH HIS TONGUE!!!!!?????

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.phoenixreign.com
ShadowAngel
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
avatar

Number of posts : 445
Age : 32

PostSubject: Re: How much do you love your car?   Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:11 pm

exact33 wrote:
THis guy is nuts. Cars are just things.

But you also can enjoy things. The Video is creepy and weird, but then again, i know a lot of guys who really do love their cars and spent more time with them then with their girlfriends/wifes. And of course so many guys think that cars are a 'man thing'.
The thing i love most about my Car (Corvette C5 Z06) is that i get a lot of stupid comments from guys, who either can't believe that i, a woman, drive (or even know how to) a car as that and of course the 'Vette has a very bad reputation in Germany as a "pimp car" (though it's more of a 70's/80's thing), i always get a kick out of the stupid comments, "did you ever drove faster than 50 (km/h)?", "do you even know how to turn it on?", "You should rather drive a VW Golf" Laughing very hard

I like my Car, the Corvette was always a dream car for me, in every racing video game, i always took the Vette, i fell in love with it through the A-Team and it's fun to drive it or race against others (no illegal stuff, thankfully in Germany there are Public Race Days at Hockenheim and Nuerburgring which are fun)

While i wouldn't say that i 'love' my car, i would say that i like it and enjoy it
Back to top Go down
http://www.kingdomofdesire.de
Shawn Of Fire
Metal is Forever
avatar

Number of posts : 6379
Age : 46

PostSubject: Re: How much do you love your car?   Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:47 pm

Not enough to wash it but enough not to trade it in...

_________________
FINAL SIGN
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Reign Drummer
Metal is Forever
avatar

Number of posts : 7550
Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: How much do you love your car?   Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:35 pm

FINALLY! I found the video I wanted to post t begin with.... ENJOY lol!


_________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.phoenixreign.com
GrandNational
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
avatar

Number of posts : 3774
Age : 37

PostSubject: Re: How much do you love your car?   Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:59 pm

Phoenix Reign Drummer wrote:
FINALLY! I found the video I wanted to post t begin with.... ENJOY lol!


The last few seconds..... Shocked ......... sick
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Dog Will Hunt!
avatar

Number of posts : 11819
Age : 41

PostSubject: Re: How much do you love your car?   Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:57 pm

kmorg wrote:
exact33 wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
I saw that episode... very disturbing. That guy is a freak.

yep. someone needs a lot of help. Imagine what would happen if someone hits the car???

You obviously never saw the David Cronenberg movie, Crash. Laughing

Actually, this reminds me of the movie "Christine". Just change the car from female to male...


Last edited by Troublezone on Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Dog Will Hunt!
avatar

Number of posts : 11819
Age : 41

PostSubject: Re: How much do you love your car?   Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:07 pm

exact33 wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
I saw that episode... very disturbing. That guy is a freak.

yep. someone needs a lot of help. Imagine what would happen if someone hits the car???

If HE hits his car, it will be domestic violence. Laughing
Back to top Go down
GrandNational
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
avatar

Number of posts : 3774
Age : 37

PostSubject: Re: How much do you love your car?   Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:19 pm

Troublezone wrote:
exact33 wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
I saw that episode... very disturbing. That guy is a freak.

yep. someone needs a lot of help. Imagine what would happen if someone hits the car???

If HE hits his car, it will be domestic violence. Laughing


Your comment FTW!
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
avatar

Number of posts : 22500
Age : 44

PostSubject: Re: How much do you love your car?   Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:11 pm

Troublezone wrote:
exact33 wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
I saw that episode... very disturbing. That guy is a freak.

yep. someone needs a lot of help. Imagine what would happen if someone hits the car???

If HE hits his car, it will be domestic violence. Laughing

unless its an import Smile

Back to top Go down
http://exact3.tripod.com
exact33
The King
avatar

Number of posts : 22500
Age : 44

PostSubject: Re: How much do you love your car?   Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:16 pm

ShadowAngel wrote:
exact33 wrote:
THis guy is nuts. Cars are just things.

But you also can enjoy things. The Video is creepy and weird, but then again, i know a lot of guys who really do love their cars and spent more time with them then with their girlfriends/wifes. And of course so many guys think that cars are a 'man thing'.
The thing i love most about my Car (Corvette C5 Z06) is that i get a lot of stupid comments from guys, who either can't believe that i, a woman, drive (or even know how to) a car as that and of course the 'Vette has a very bad reputation in Germany as a "pimp car" (though it's more of a 70's/80's thing), i always get a kick out of the stupid comments, "did you ever drove faster than 50 (km/h)?", "do you even know how to turn it on?", "You should rather drive a VW Golf" Laughing very hard

I like my Car, the Corvette was always a dream car for me, in every racing video game, i always took the Vette, i fell in love with it through the A-Team and it's fun to drive it or race against others (no illegal stuff, thankfully in Germany there are Public Race Days at Hockenheim and Nuerburgring which are fun)

While i wouldn't say that i 'love' my car, i would say that i like it and enjoy it

dont get me wrong - I like things but I dont go around frenching my cds. I think people need to have perspective on things though. Its easy to be consumed by things but in the end, they are just things and people should come first.
Back to top Go down
http://exact3.tripod.com
stepcousin
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
avatar

Number of posts : 1268
Age : 50

PostSubject: Re: How much do you love your car?   Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:17 pm

I'm not surprised. It's a crazy world we live in.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Reign Drummer
Metal is Forever
avatar

Number of posts : 7550
Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: How much do you love your car?   Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:40 pm

exact33 wrote:
ShadowAngel wrote:
exact33 wrote:
THis guy is nuts. Cars are just things.

But you also can enjoy things. The Video is creepy and weird, but then again, i know a lot of guys who really do love their cars and spent more time with them then with their girlfriends/wifes. And of course so many guys think that cars are a 'man thing'.
The thing i love most about my Car (Corvette C5 Z06) is that i get a lot of stupid comments from guys, who either can't believe that i, a woman, drive (or even know how to) a car as that and of course the 'Vette has a very bad reputation in Germany as a "pimp car" (though it's more of a 70's/80's thing), i always get a kick out of the stupid comments, "did you ever drove faster than 50 (km/h)?", "do you even know how to turn it on?", "You should rather drive a VW Golf" Laughing very hard

I like my Car, the Corvette was always a dream car for me, in every racing video game, i always took the Vette, i fell in love with it through the A-Team and it's fun to drive it or race against others (no illegal stuff, thankfully in Germany there are Public Race Days at Hockenheim and Nuerburgring which are fun)

While i wouldn't say that i 'love' my car, i would say that i like it and enjoy it

dont get me wrong - I like things but I dont go around frenching my cds. I think people need to have perspective on things though. Its easy to be consumed by things but in the end, they are just things and people should come first.

Please.... If the King came knocking at your door you'd be all over him.

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.phoenixreign.com
exact33
The King
avatar

Number of posts : 22500
Age : 44

PostSubject: Re: How much do you love your car?   Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:42 pm

Phoenix Reign Drummer wrote:
exact33 wrote:
ShadowAngel wrote:
exact33 wrote:
THis guy is nuts. Cars are just things.

But you also can enjoy things. The Video is creepy and weird, but then again, i know a lot of guys who really do love their cars and spent more time with them then with their girlfriends/wifes. And of course so many guys think that cars are a 'man thing'.
The thing i love most about my Car (Corvette C5 Z06) is that i get a lot of stupid comments from guys, who either can't believe that i, a woman, drive (or even know how to) a car as that and of course the 'Vette has a very bad reputation in Germany as a "pimp car" (though it's more of a 70's/80's thing), i always get a kick out of the stupid comments, "did you ever drove faster than 50 (km/h)?", "do you even know how to turn it on?", "You should rather drive a VW Golf" Laughing very hard

I like my Car, the Corvette was always a dream car for me, in every racing video game, i always took the Vette, i fell in love with it through the A-Team and it's fun to drive it or race against others (no illegal stuff, thankfully in Germany there are Public Race Days at Hockenheim and Nuerburgring which are fun)

While i wouldn't say that i 'love' my car, i would say that i like it and enjoy it

dont get me wrong - I like things but I dont go around frenching my cds. I think people need to have perspective on things though. Its easy to be consumed by things but in the end, they are just things and people should come first.

Please.... If the King came knocking at your door you'd be all over him.

TheKing doesnt like his buns toasted in that manner thank you very much.
Back to top Go down
http://exact3.tripod.com
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
avatar

Number of posts : 26249
Age : 57

PostSubject: Re: How much do you love your car?   Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:51 pm

I bought a new car last March and people at work mock me because I park about a half mile away from everyone else just so I don't get door-dinged. But I am sure not as nuts as this guy.

_________________
"There are two means of refuge from the misery of life - music and cats."
- Albert Schweitzer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: How much do you love your car?   

Back to top Go down
 
How much do you love your car?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Fridays Cry-Love is a Fire
» Stone love vs Body Guard vs Innercity 94
» City Rock v Stone Love: Spanish Town, JA 1991
» Inner City vs Stone Love 1993
» Jah Love Muzik: Hagley Park Rd. New Years 1979. (Brigadier Jerry)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: General Forums :: Of Unsound Mind-
Jump to: