Share | 

"Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter" trailer

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju

Number of posts : 26107

PostSubject: Re: "Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter" trailer   Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:16 pm

Fat Freddy
Lord of all PBR's
Lord of all PBR's

Number of posts : 31132

PostSubject: Re: "Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter" trailer   Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:03 pm

Well, geez, this flick crashed and burned didn't it? At least that means I'll be able to check it out on DVD sooner rather than later. Very Happy

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on HubPages: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
NEW IN 2017: for even MORE Metal & Movie fun, check out my lame ass Tumblr blog! http://keefer1970.tumblr.com/
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 12801

PostSubject: Re: "Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter" trailer   Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:20 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Well, geez, this flick crashed and burned didn't it? At least that means I'll be able to check it out on DVD sooner rather than later. Very Happy

Yep - It was gone before I had a chance to see it in theaters!
Back to top Go down
Sutekh
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal

Number of posts : 1466

PostSubject: Re: "Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter" trailer   Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:37 am

One of my students was doing a google search yesterday, and had 'was a' and the autocomplete came up with 'was abraham lincoln a vampire hunter'.

fainting

I'm not sure what's more odd -not knowing that the movie is fiction, or using google to find out!
Back to top Go down
krail
Metal novice
Metal novice

Number of posts : 49

PostSubject: Re: "Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter" trailer   Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:32 am

yum yum yum, i read this book about 2 years ago, the trailer looks savage and fine. if i remember edgar allen poe was in the book. i hope they get the real guy to play the part. ..too soon?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter" trailer   

Back to top Go down

"Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter" trailer
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2