HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Do you think those, Don't Re-enact, commercials are funny?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
avatar

Number of posts : 4814
Age : 49

PostSubject: Do you think those, Don't Re-enact, commercials are funny?   Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:47 am

I'm finding them amusing. The new Etrade with baby giving his shocked face is good too.
Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
avatar

Number of posts : 13335
Age : 46

PostSubject: Re: Do you think those, Don't Re-enact, commercials are funny?   Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:09 pm

I like that one as well. HUH??!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
avatar

Number of posts : 15870
Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: Do you think those, Don't Re-enact, commercials are funny?   Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:43 pm

The Charlie Sheen one had me laughing. Course that did have to do with Charlie's face at the end of that one.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
avatar

Number of posts : 26242
Age : 57

PostSubject: Re: Do you think those, Don't Re-enact, commercials are funny?   Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:30 pm

Look at my sig. What do you think?

_________________
"There are two means of refuge from the misery of life - music and cats."
- Albert Schweitzer
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
avatar

Number of posts : 26242
Age : 57

PostSubject: Re: Do you think those, Don't Re-enact, commercials are funny?   Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:31 pm

BTW, they aren't all "Don't reenact...". There's "Don't end up in a ditch...", "Don't start taking in stray animals", "Don't sell your hair to a wig shop", etc. Another of my favorite in the series is "Don't end up with a baby with a dog collar".

_________________
"There are two means of refuge from the misery of life - music and cats."
- Albert Schweitzer
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
avatar

Number of posts : 12801
Age : 48

PostSubject: Re: Do you think those, Don't Re-enact, commercials are funny?   Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:35 pm

tohostudios wrote:
Look at my sig. What do you think?

LOL! Good thing I already have Directv I guess.......
Back to top Go down
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
avatar

Number of posts : 4814
Age : 49

PostSubject: Re: Do you think those, Don't Re-enact, commercials are funny?   Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:50 pm

I think you have the hots for Charlie Sheen and are trying to cover it up.Very Happy
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
avatar

Number of posts : 12801
Age : 48

PostSubject: Re: Do you think those, Don't Re-enact, commercials are funny?   Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:51 pm

Dark Horseman wrote:
I think you have the hots for Charlie Sheen and are trying to cover it up.Very Happy

Yeah, you caught me winning and drinking tiger blood

Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
stepcousin
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
avatar

Number of posts : 1268
Age : 50

PostSubject: Re: Do you think those, Don't Re-enact, commercials are funny?   Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:58 am

they were funny the first couple times you see 'em, then I tire of them very quickly. Like the Gieco commercials.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
avatar

Number of posts : 444
Age : 30

PostSubject: Re: Do you think those, Don't Re-enact, commercials are funny?   Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:28 pm

tohostudios wrote:
BTW, they aren't all "Don't reenact...". There's "Don't end up in a ditch...", "Don't start taking in stray animals", "Don't sell your hair to a wig shop", etc. Another of my favorite in the series is "Don't end up with a baby with a dog collar".

I've only seen the stray animals one and the baby with a dog collar one. I guess I've been doing a good job of keeping away from TV, or at least the commercials. Those commercials really aren't that bad, though.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
avatar

Number of posts : 26242
Age : 57

PostSubject: Re: Do you think those, Don't Re-enact, commercials are funny?   Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:19 am

Nico wrote:
tohostudios wrote:
BTW, they aren't all "Don't reenact...". There's "Don't end up in a ditch...", "Don't start taking in stray animals", "Don't sell your hair to a wig shop", etc. Another of my favorite in the series is "Don't end up with a baby with a dog collar".

I've only seen the stray animals one and the baby with a dog collar one. I guess I've been doing a good job of keeping away from TV, or at least the commercials. Those commercials really aren't that bad, though.

If you're watching March Madness you can't get away from them.

_________________
"There are two means of refuge from the misery of life - music and cats."
- Albert Schweitzer
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
avatar

Number of posts : 26242
Age : 57

PostSubject: Re: Do you think those, Don't Re-enact, commercials are funny?   Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:50 pm

Another commercial I like is the one for some car by Buick where everybody is being real hushed. I like the rock concert scene where the lead singer steps up to the mic and whispers "Are you ready to rock?" and the crowd whispers back "yeah".

_________________
"There are two means of refuge from the misery of life - music and cats."
- Albert Schweitzer
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
avatar

Number of posts : 26242
Age : 57

PostSubject: Re: Do you think those, Don't Re-enact, commercials are funny?   Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:42 pm

And while I'm on the subject of NCAA tourney commercials, this new Stooges movie has to be the stupidest thing to come out of Hollywood in years. They've been pimpin' this thing constantly during games this weekend. Maybe I'm biased because I'm one of the few American males who never found the original Stooges funny to begin with but, OMG, does this film ever look bad. Unless you're in 4th grade. Maybe.

_________________
"There are two means of refuge from the misery of life - music and cats."
- Albert Schweitzer
Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
avatar

Number of posts : 6187
Age : 49

PostSubject: Re: Do you think those, Don't Re-enact, commercials are funny?   Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:20 pm

tohostudios wrote:
And while I'm on the subject of NCAA tourney commercials, this new Stooges movie has to be the stupidest thing to come out of Hollywood in years. They've been pimpin' this thing constantly during games this weekend. Maybe I'm biased because I'm one of the few American males who never found the original Stooges funny to begin with but, OMG, does this film ever look bad. Unless you're in 4th grade. Maybe.

The movie looks horrible. Also, I can't stand the Stooges. I am a Marx Brothers fan.
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
avatar

Number of posts : 15870
Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: Do you think those, Don't Re-enact, commercials are funny?   Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:32 pm

Witchfinder wrote:
tohostudios wrote:
And while I'm on the subject of NCAA tourney commercials, this new Stooges movie has to be the stupidest thing to come out of Hollywood in years. They've been pimpin' this thing constantly during games this weekend. Maybe I'm biased because I'm one of the few American males who never found the original Stooges funny to begin with but, OMG, does this film ever look bad. Unless you're in 4th grade. Maybe.

The movie looks horrible. Also, I can't stand the Stooges. I am a Marx Brothers fan.

I like both. Though I doubt I'd like the movie. The preview doesn't show the Stooges beating each other up and without that, what's the point? When you take that out of the Stooges, you are left with crap. Just look at the Joe era (Joe had in his contract that Moe and Larry weren't allowed to hit him).
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
avatar

Number of posts : 26242
Age : 57

PostSubject: Re: Do you think those, Don't Re-enact, commercials are funny?   Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:59 pm

Another commercial I like is the Geico one where the couple wants to keep their home safe so they adopt a "rescue panther".

They try to sleep as the panther sits on top of a dresser in the bedroom licking his chops. "We find we don't need that much sleep."

lol!

_________________
"There are two means of refuge from the misery of life - music and cats."
- Albert Schweitzer
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
avatar

Number of posts : 15870
Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: Do you think those, Don't Re-enact, commercials are funny?   Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:17 pm

tohostudios wrote:
Another commercial I like is the Geico one where the couple wants to keep their home safe so they adopt a "rescue panther".

They try to sleep as the panther sits on top of a dresser in the bedroom licking his chops. "We find we don't need that much sleep."

lol!

I don't normally like Geico commercials. While that one (^^^^) is amusing, the Richard Simmons one was pretty funny. That guy is out there, but at least he has no problem making fun of himself.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
avatar

Number of posts : 4814
Age : 49

PostSubject: Re: Do you think those, Don't Re-enact, commercials are funny?   Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:29 am

It'd be funnier if the panther attacked. I'm sick of Geico ads.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
avatar

Number of posts : 15870
Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: Do you think those, Don't Re-enact, commercials are funny?   Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:45 am

Dark Horseman wrote:
It'd be funnier if the panther attacked. I'm sick of Geico ads.

And Progressive ads. I don't believe in hitting women but I have a huge urge to slap Flo.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
avatar

Number of posts : 4814
Age : 49

PostSubject: Re: Do you think those, Don't Re-enact, commercials are funny?   Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:13 pm

Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
avatar

Number of posts : 26242
Age : 57

PostSubject: Re: Do you think those, Don't Re-enact, commercials are funny?   Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:06 pm

Yeah, put me in the "Wanna Slap Flo" club.

_________________
"There are two means of refuge from the misery of life - music and cats."
- Albert Schweitzer
Back to top Go down
abh3vol.firman
Metal novice
Metal novice
avatar

Number of posts : 7
Age : 34

PostSubject: Re: Do you think those, Don't Re-enact, commercials are funny?   Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:04 am

i wanna se one of those home security type commercials where the people come home and shoot the burgaler like i would grim reaper
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
avatar

Number of posts : 9680
Age : 52

PostSubject: Re: Do you think those, Don't Re-enact, commercials are funny?   Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:30 am

tohostudios wrote:
Yeah, put me in the "Wanna Slap Flo" club.


Slapaflo scratch

Is that an Indian tribe

_________________
Back to top Go down
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
avatar

Number of posts : 4814
Age : 49

PostSubject: Re: Do you think those, Don't Re-enact, commercials are funny?   Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:40 pm

No, it's a super secret club. Wanna join?
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
avatar

Number of posts : 26242
Age : 57

PostSubject: Re: Do you think those, Don't Re-enact, commercials are funny?   Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:43 pm

"Dude. Seriously? So gross."

_________________
"There are two means of refuge from the misery of life - music and cats."
- Albert Schweitzer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Do you think those, Don't Re-enact, commercials are funny?   

Back to top Go down
 
Do you think those, Don't Re-enact, commercials are funny?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Hilarious shred videos
» Costume party winners
» Marvin Smitty Smith on YouTube..Funny!!
» Bad Mother-In-Law Joke
» Vocaloid Motivational Posters

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: General Forums :: Of Unsound Mind-
Jump to: