HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 We guard the gates of Hell!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
avatar

Number of posts : 4971
Age : 50

PostSubject: We guard the gates of Hell!   Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:09 pm

Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
avatar

Number of posts : 22616
Age : 44

PostSubject: Re: We guard the gates of Hell!   Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:27 pm

are those the manowar cats??

_________________
The_King_Game_of_Thrones
Back to top Go down
http://exact3.tripod.com
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
avatar

Number of posts : 27412
Age : 57

PostSubject: Re: We guard the gates of Hell!   Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:37 pm

Dark Horseman wrote:

Only a three-headed cat could guard the Gates Of Hell. Gates of the Hall? Eh, two might suffice.

_________________
"From what Iím gleaning, the problem in America isnít guns, itís stupid people."
- Ginger Wildheart
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
avatar

Number of posts : 22616
Age : 44

PostSubject: Re: We guard the gates of Hell!   Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:44 pm

tohostudios wrote:
Dark Horseman wrote:

Only a three-headed cat could guard the Gates Of Hell. Gates of the Hall? Eh, two might suffice.

Razz

_________________
The_King_Game_of_Thrones
Back to top Go down
http://exact3.tripod.com
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
avatar

Number of posts : 27412
Age : 57

PostSubject: Re: We guard the gates of Hell!   Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:53 pm

exact33 wrote:
tohostudios wrote:
Dark Horseman wrote:

Only a three-headed cat could guard the Gates Of Hell. Gates of the Hall? Eh, two might suffice.

Razz

Know your mythology? Cerberus was the three-headed dog who kept people from leaving Hades.

_________________
"From what Iím gleaning, the problem in America isnít guns, itís stupid people."
- Ginger Wildheart
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
avatar

Number of posts : 22616
Age : 44

PostSubject: Re: We guard the gates of Hell!   Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:57 pm

tohostudios wrote:
exact33 wrote:
tohostudios wrote:
Dark Horseman wrote:

Only a three-headed cat could guard the Gates Of Hell. Gates of the Hall? Eh, two might suffice.

Razz

Know your mythology? Cerberus was the three-headed dog who kept people from leaving Hades.

i must have confused him with Sharon Osbourne.



_________________
The_King_Game_of_Thrones
Back to top Go down
http://exact3.tripod.com
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
avatar

Number of posts : 27412
Age : 57

PostSubject: Re: We guard the gates of Hell!   Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:59 pm

exact33 wrote:
tohostudios wrote:
exact33 wrote:
tohostudios wrote:
Dark Horseman wrote:

Only a three-headed cat could guard the Gates Of Hell. Gates of the Hall? Eh, two might suffice.

Razz

Know your mythology? Cerberus was the three-headed dog who kept people from leaving Hades.

i must have confused him with Sharon Osbourne.



Understandable.

_________________
"From what Iím gleaning, the problem in America isnít guns, itís stupid people."
- Ginger Wildheart
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: We guard the gates of Hell!   

Back to top Go down
 
We guard the gates of Hell!
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Cage Ė Hell Destroyer?
» Hell has just frozen
» An Enormous Door Slamming in the Depths of Hell...
» Stone love vs Body Guard vs Innercity 94
» Hell Girl

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: General Forums :: Of Unsound Mind-
Jump to: