HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2012

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
avatar

Number of posts : 11613
Age : 43

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2012   Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:07 pm

tohostudios wrote:
Joanna Dean - Ain't Misbehavin' (remastered)

Good Lord I love her voice!!!! Took me forever and a day to get a copy of this album on CD. Hopefully this is a decent remaster.
I found that for $3.99 like two years ago, and I was so bummed after listening to it. Not because it sucked but because it was awesome and I knew it was one of Shiney's top wants. He'd recently gotten me a bunch of rare stuff, so I was going to send it to him. Luckily he had found it himself at some point. So yay me!

Curious to know how the remaster sounds. It's an awesome album!

_________________
"Happy people have no stories" óTherapy?

Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
avatar

Number of posts : 4386
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2012   Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:54 pm

The Jesus Lizard - Head (with Pure EP)
The Jesus Lizard - Goat
The Jesus Lizard - Liar
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
avatar

Number of posts : 22616
Age : 44

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2012   Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:08 pm

K Octave Outer Limits
Krokus Rock The Block
Onward Reawaken


_________________
The_King_Game_of_Thrones
Back to top Go down
http://exact3.tripod.com
Gryphon-kl
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal


Number of posts : 1346
Age : 47

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2012   Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:32 am

From Musixona USA via Amazon:
various artists: Metal Killers Kollection Volume 3
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
avatar

Number of posts : 11613
Age : 43

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2012   Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:18 pm

Today:

Winger - Miles Away (CD Single w/Non-LP Track)

_________________
"Happy people have no stories" óTherapy?

Back to top Go down
Shawn Of Fire
Metal is Forever
avatar

Number of posts : 6625
Age : 47

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2012   Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:26 pm

Eyesore wrote:
Today:

Winger - Miles Away (CD Single w/Non-LP Track)

What's the non-LP track?

_________________
FINAL SIGN
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
avatar

Number of posts : 24625
Age : 47

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2012   Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:34 pm

Shawn Of Fire wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
Today:

Winger - Miles Away (CD Single w/Non-LP Track)

What's the non-LP track?

'Mike Judge Can Eat A Bag of Dicks'. It was a Japan only release.

_________________
I used to be with it, but then they changed what "it" was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me, and it'll happen to you, too.
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
avatar

Number of posts : 11613
Age : 43

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2012   Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:42 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Shawn Of Fire wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
Today:

Winger - Miles Away (CD Single w/Non-LP Track)
What's the non-LP track?
'Mike Judge Can Eat A Bag of Dicks'. It was a Japan only release.
lol!



Great tune. Not sure why it was left off the album.

_________________
"Happy people have no stories" óTherapy?

Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
avatar

Number of posts : 8083
Age : 45

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2012   Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:24 pm

That is a good song Eyesore.It has never made sense to me why some songs get cut that are excellent
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
avatar

Number of posts : 27713
Age : 58

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2012   Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:33 pm

Eyesore wrote:
tohostudios wrote:
Joanna Dean - Ain't Misbehavin' (remastered)

Good Lord I love her voice!!!! Took me forever and a day to get a copy of this album on CD. Hopefully this is a decent remaster.
I found that for $3.99 like two years ago, and I was so bummed after listening to it. Not because it sucked but because it was awesome and I knew it was one of Shiney's top wants. He'd recently gotten me a bunch of rare stuff, so I was going to send it to him. Luckily he had found it himself at some point. So yay me!

Curious to know how the remaster sounds. It's an awesome album!

I'll let you know. I assume you have the "band" thing she did after this album? Bad Romance - "Code Of Honor"

_________________
"From what Iím gleaning, the problem in America isnít guns, itís stupid people."
- Ginger Wildheart
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
avatar

Number of posts : 11613
Age : 43

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2012   Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:39 pm

tohostudios wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
tohostudios wrote:
Joanna Dean - Ain't Misbehavin' (remastered)

Good Lord I love her voice!!!! Took me forever and a day to get a copy of this album on CD. Hopefully this is a decent remaster.
I found that for $3.99 like two years ago, and I was so bummed after listening to it. Not because it sucked but because it was awesome and I knew it was one of Shiney's top wants. He'd recently gotten me a bunch of rare stuff, so I was going to send it to him. Luckily he had found it himself at some point. So yay me!

Curious to know how the remaster sounds. It's an awesome album!
I'll let you know. I assume you have the "band" thing she did after this album? Bad Romance - "Code Of Honor"
I don't, no. Good?

_________________
"Happy people have no stories" óTherapy?

Back to top Go down
Shiney
Scarred But Smarter
Scarred But Smarter
avatar

Number of posts : 3487
Age : 47

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2012   Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:48 pm

BAD ROMANCE is excellent.

She and Tom Keifer do a duet/cover of "Love Hurts."

_________________
"Oh man, I need TV? When I got T Rex"
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
avatar

Number of posts : 27713
Age : 58

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2012   Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:54 pm

Shiney wrote:
BAD ROMANCE is excellent.

She and Tom Keifer do a duet/cover of "Love Hurts."

Looks like that's gotten pricey too. Going for over $20 used on Amazon. Of course Eyesore will find it somewhere for $1.99.

_________________
"From what Iím gleaning, the problem in America isnít guns, itís stupid people."
- Ginger Wildheart
Back to top Go down
Shiney
Scarred But Smarter
Scarred But Smarter
avatar

Number of posts : 3487
Age : 47

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2012   Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:01 pm

I got my copy from a $1 bin ages ago.


_________________
"Oh man, I need TV? When I got T Rex"
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
avatar

Number of posts : 27713
Age : 58

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2012   Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:02 pm

Mine wasn't that cheap but it was like $8 or so. And that was about 20 years ago.

_________________
"From what Iím gleaning, the problem in America isnít guns, itís stupid people."
- Ginger Wildheart
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
avatar

Number of posts : 11613
Age : 43

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2012   Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:45 pm

tohostudios wrote:
Shiney wrote:
BAD ROMANCE is excellent.

She and Tom Keifer do a duet/cover of "Love Hurts."

Looks like that's gotten pricey too. Going for over $20 used on Amazon. Of course Eyesore will find it somewhere for $1.99.
lol!

_________________
"Happy people have no stories" óTherapy?

Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
avatar

Number of posts : 6569
Age : 50

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2012   Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:47 pm

Riot - Fire Down Under +2 - this is the Metal Blade CD version
Taist of Iron - Resurrection +4 - this is the Skol Records remaster
Faithful Breath - Rock Lions
Faithful Breath - Hard Breath
Mad Max - Rollin' Thunder - remaster
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
Shawn Of Fire
Metal is Forever
avatar

Number of posts : 6625
Age : 47

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2012   Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:18 pm


_________________
FINAL SIGN
Back to top Go down
Spiner202
Metal graduate
Metal graduate


Number of posts : 279
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2012   Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:51 am

Manilla Road - The Deluge
Manilla Road - The Courts of Chaos
Masterplan - Masterplan
Powerwolf - Blood of the Saints
Primal Fear - Unbreakable
Sarcofago - The Laws of Scourge
Tankard - A Girl Called Cerveza

Can't believe I found Manilla Road and Sarcofago in a store! I'm also quite happy to improve my small Tankard collection (4/15)
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
avatar

Number of posts : 22616
Age : 44

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2012   Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:29 pm

today:

Praying Mantis - Forever in Time
Distorted Harmony - Utopia
Mott the Hopple - Greatest Hits (SACD)

_________________
The_King_Game_of_Thrones
Back to top Go down
http://exact3.tripod.com
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
avatar

Number of posts : 4191
Age : 59

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2012   Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:51 pm

Witchfinder wrote:
Riot - Fire Down Under +2 - this is the Metal Blade CD version
Taist of Iron - Resurrection +4 - this is the Skol Records remaster
Faithful Breath - Rock Lions
Faithful Breath - Hard Breath
Mad Max - Rollin' Thunder - remaster

That Taist Of Iron cd or vinyl? I have the vinyl coming!

Metalwargod
Back to top Go down
Alex Dee Rokket
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
avatar

Number of posts : 1095
Age : 35

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2012   Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:41 am

My recent CD haul

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKVJ3OAL3uk&feature=youtube_gdata_player
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
avatar

Number of posts : 4386
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2012   Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:04 pm

Erik Satie - Complete Piano Works
Drudkh - Autumn Aurora
Devo - Q: Are We Not Men? A: We Are Devo!
Devo - Freedom Of Choice
Buena Vista Social Club - Buena Vista Social Club
Back to top Go down
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
avatar

Number of posts : 4191
Age : 59

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2012   Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:22 pm

Distorted Wonderland - S/T
Vindicator - United We Fall

Metalwargod
Back to top Go down
007
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
avatar

Number of posts : 25400
Age : 50

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2012   Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:26 pm

Hammerfall - Infected
Iron Maiden - The Final Frontier
Living Death - Vengeance Of Hell
Van Halen - self titled
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2012   

Back to top Go down
 
MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2012
Back to top 
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Music Station (2012.09.14)
» SCANDAL @ Happy Music LIVE 2012
» Dennis Chambers Clinic - Daddy's Junky Music, Boston
» For those with music boomerang account
» WTB: The Royal Scots music book...

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: General Forums :: Collector's Corner-
Jump to: