Anathema

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
chewie
Metal is Forever

Number of posts : 5012

PostSubject: Re: Anathema   Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:45 am

I checked out Untouchable, Parts 1 & 2 from Weather Systems on youtube... pretty cool!!!!!
Back to top Go down
R.I.P.
R.I.P.

Number of posts : 22086

PostSubject: Re: Anathema   Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:01 pm

Anathema is getting ready to release "Universal" a special edition concert film/live album that was recorded at the ancient Roman theater Phillippoplis. Anathema was joined for this performance by the Plovdiv Philharmonic Orchestra conducted by Dave Stewart (Eurythmics).

The film was directed by Lasse Holle who has handled all the conceptual and concert videos for Porcupine Tree & Steven Wilson for the past decade.

The special edition contains 2 CDs, 1 DVD and 1 blu-ray. Anathema's acoustic gig at Union Chapel will be included as a special feature.

https://www.burningshed.com/store/kscope/collection/5/country/222/
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King

Number of posts : 22249

PostSubject: Re: Anathema   Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:42 pm

nice! I need to get the doom era stuff from anathema but their other material is pretty enjoyable.

Zooey Addict

Number of posts : 15544

PostSubject: Re: Anathema   Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:42 pm

exact33 wrote:
nice! I need to get the doom era stuff from anathema but their other material is pretty enjoyable.

For the doom era stuff, The Silent Enigma is an incredible death/doom album.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
R.I.P.
R.I.P.

PostSubject: Re: Anathema   Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:51 am

Anathema returns with their new studio album Distant Satellites on June 9th.  

“distant satellites is the culmination of everything ANATHEMA been working up to so far in our musical path. It contains almost every conceivable element of the heartbeat of Anathema music that it is possible to have.
There is beauty, intensity, drama, quietude, and extra musical dimensions that the band have previously only hinted at. All built on the song writing chemistry of Daniel, John and Vincent ~ and the haunting voice of Lee Douglas.
Produced and mixed once again by our very own Christer-André Cederberg - Producer/Mixer/Engineer (Weather Systems, Universal) and with some songs also mixed by the unassailable Steven Wilson, It's a special and unique release for the band.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 12915

PostSubject: Re: Anathema   Mon Mar 31, 2014 4:24 pm

S.D. wrote:
Anathema returns with their new studio album Distant Satellites on June 9th.  

“distant satellites is the culmination of everything ANATHEMA been working up to so far in our musical path. It contains almost every conceivable element of the heartbeat of Anathema music that it is possible to have.
There is beauty, intensity, drama, quietude, and extra musical dimensions that the band have previously only hinted at. All built on the song writing chemistry of Daniel, John and Vincent ~ and the haunting voice of Lee Douglas.
Produced and mixed once again by our very own Christer-André Cederberg - Producer/Mixer/Engineer (Weather Systems, Universal) and with some songs also mixed by the unassailable Steven Wilson, It's a special and unique release for the band.

Can't wait!!!
Back to top Go down
R.I.P.
R.I.P.

PostSubject: Re: Anathema   Mon Mar 31, 2014 4:33 pm

I really dig that album cover too.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King

Number of posts : 22249

PostSubject: Re: Anathema   Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:45 am

that is cool. I have enjoyed what i have of theirs.

PostSubject: Re: Anathema   

Back to top Go down

Anathema
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Let The Music Do The Talking-
Jump to: