HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Any HoM live around Plano TX?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
exact33
The King
avatar

Number of posts : 22507
Age : 44

PostSubject: Any HoM live around Plano TX?    Wed May 09, 2012 10:18 pm

Cause TheKing is coming to town!!!

_________________
The_King_Game_of_Thrones
Back to top Go down
http://exact3.tripod.com
Ricky
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
avatar

Number of posts : 255
Age : 61

PostSubject: Re: Any HoM live around Plano TX?    Thu May 10, 2012 11:49 am

I am in Dallas..not to far off
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
avatar

Number of posts : 8229
Age : 43

PostSubject: Re: Any HoM live around Plano TX?    Thu May 10, 2012 6:38 pm

Abilene is 3 hours west! What brings you to the Metroplex area?
Back to top Go down
Ricky
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
avatar

Number of posts : 255
Age : 61

PostSubject: Re: Any HoM live around Plano TX?    Thu May 10, 2012 7:49 pm

he is probably going to some Burger kings here.. lol!
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
avatar

Number of posts : 15887
Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: Any HoM live around Plano TX?    Thu May 10, 2012 10:37 pm

I live in Carrollton between The Colony and Plano, not that far at all.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Hamer12
Metal master
Metal master
avatar

Number of posts : 817
Age : 44

PostSubject: Re: Any HoM live around Plano TX?    Fri May 11, 2012 9:06 am

Hey DB, you might know the answer to this one, What did they change the name of Norma's Cafe to on Beltline & Marsh?
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
avatar

Number of posts : 15887
Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: Any HoM live around Plano TX?    Fri May 11, 2012 3:52 pm

Hamer12 wrote:
Hey DB, you might know the answer to this one, What did they change the name of Norma's Cafe to on Beltline & Marsh?

Didn't realize they did rename it. We haven't been since last summer (on occasion my dad, me, my sister, and her kids would go there for breakfast).
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Hamer12
Metal master
Metal master
avatar

Number of posts : 817
Age : 44

PostSubject: Re: Any HoM live around Plano TX?    Fri May 11, 2012 4:38 pm

It's the same owners they just changed the name. I will drive all the way from Rockwall & eat there every time i go over, that place is great! They were having a Name the place contest last time I was there & I haven't been back since unfortunatly.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
avatar

Number of posts : 22507
Age : 44

PostSubject: Re: Any HoM live around Plano TX?    Fri May 11, 2012 5:05 pm

scottmitchell74 wrote:
Abilene is 3 hours west! What brings you to the Metroplex area?
\

i have a business trip there for a week.

_________________
The_King_Game_of_Thrones
Back to top Go down
http://exact3.tripod.com
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
avatar

Number of posts : 15887
Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: Any HoM live around Plano TX?    Wed May 16, 2012 11:06 pm

This week or next? Whichever, enjoy your visit. Plano is a nice town and some parts (the rich neighborhood) are absolutly beautiful to look at (the best ones are on Park between the intersections of N. Dallas Tollway and Preston). If you need any resteraunt suggestions, let me know and I'll see what I can do Very Happy .
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
exact33
The King
avatar

Number of posts : 22507
Age : 44

PostSubject: Re: Any HoM live around Plano TX?    Wed May 16, 2012 11:09 pm

DallasBlack wrote:
This week or next? Whichever, enjoy your visit. Plano is a nice town and some parts (the rich neighborhood) are absolutly beautiful to look at (the best ones are on Park between the intersections of N. Dallas Tollway and Preston). If you need any resteraunt suggestions, let me know and I'll see what I can do Very Happy .

I am there now. I went to Three Forks tonight for steak. Went to Mi Cocina last night for tex mex and Dickies the night before for BBQ. I like the area a lot.

_________________
The_King_Game_of_Thrones
Back to top Go down
http://exact3.tripod.com
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
avatar

Number of posts : 15887
Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: Any HoM live around Plano TX?    Wed May 16, 2012 11:48 pm

exact33 wrote:
DallasBlack wrote:
This week or next? Whichever, enjoy your visit. Plano is a nice town and some parts (the rich neighborhood) are absolutly beautiful to look at (the best ones are on Park between the intersections of N. Dallas Tollway and Preston). If you need any resteraunt suggestions, let me know and I'll see what I can do Very Happy .

I am there now. I went to Three Forks tonight for steak. Went to Mi Cocina last night for tex mex and Dickies the night before for BBQ. I like the area a lot.

cool
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Troublezone
Dog Will Hunt!
avatar

Number of posts : 11820
Age : 41

PostSubject: Re: Any HoM live around Plano TX?    Thu May 17, 2012 8:55 pm

Too bad ZZ Top don't own a BBQ joint.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
avatar

Number of posts : 15887
Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: Any HoM live around Plano TX?    Thu May 17, 2012 9:03 pm

Troublezone wrote:
Too bad ZZ Top don't own a BBQ joint.

It would probably be in Houston though (about an 8 hour or more drive from Plano).
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
exact33
The King
avatar

Number of posts : 22507
Age : 44

PostSubject: Re: Any HoM live around Plano TX?    Sat May 19, 2012 2:17 pm

we visited Dallas and Arlington and caught a Rangers game. We also went to the Cowboys stadium. I should have worn my Eagles jersey.

_________________
The_King_Game_of_Thrones
Back to top Go down
http://exact3.tripod.com
Ricky
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
avatar

Number of posts : 255
Age : 61

PostSubject: Re: Any HoM live around Plano TX?    Sun May 27, 2012 4:00 pm

they are finally remodeling the Burger King here....I am looking forward to seeing how it will look
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
avatar

Number of posts : 15887
Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: Any HoM live around Plano TX?    Sun May 27, 2012 4:47 pm

Ricky wrote:
they are finally remodeling the Burger King here....I am looking forward to seeing how it will look

I think the last time I ever had Burger King was when they released the chicken fries (yeah, it's been a while). There is one not too far from my house, but I've never been a huge BK guy.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
exact33
The King
avatar

Number of posts : 22507
Age : 44

PostSubject: Re: Any HoM live around Plano TX?    Sun May 27, 2012 4:48 pm

Ricky wrote:
they are finally remodeling the Burger King here....I am looking forward to seeing how it will look

TheKing approves Smile

_________________
The_King_Game_of_Thrones
Back to top Go down
http://exact3.tripod.com
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
avatar

Number of posts : 9682
Age : 52

PostSubject: Re: Any HoM live around Plano TX?    Sun May 27, 2012 7:43 pm

Back in 86'. I did some work on the then being constructed Frito Lay wherehouse in the outskirts of Plano. Darn I miss all those lakes around the metroplex (Benbrook was my favorite) and playing gigs at Savvy's in Ft Worth and The bronco Bowl in Dallas.


Kewl ya had a good time Alex

_________________
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
avatar

Number of posts : 22507
Age : 44

PostSubject: Re: Any HoM live around Plano TX?    Mon May 28, 2012 2:15 pm

James B. wrote:
Back in 86'. I did some work on the then being constructed Frito Lay wherehouse in the outskirts of Plano. Darn I miss all those lakes around the metroplex (Benbrook was my favorite) and playing gigs at Savvy's in Ft Worth and The bronco Bowl in Dallas.


Kewl ya had a good time Alex

i did. Plano seems like a nice place to live. I would actually consider it if asked to relocate.

_________________
The_King_Game_of_Thrones
Back to top Go down
http://exact3.tripod.com
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
avatar

Number of posts : 2161
Age : 48

PostSubject: Re: Any HoM live around Plano TX?    Mon May 28, 2012 3:04 pm

Sorry - Minneapolis is sammiched between Cool and Awesome. Have a great trip tho!
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
avatar

Number of posts : 9682
Age : 52

PostSubject: Re: Any HoM live around Plano TX?    Mon May 28, 2012 3:36 pm

UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS wrote:
Sorry - Minneapolis is sammiched between Cool and Awesome. Have a great trip tho!

seems you've been sammiched someplace too Laughing very hard

_________________
Back to top Go down
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
avatar

Number of posts : 2161
Age : 48

PostSubject: Re: Any HoM live around Plano TX?    Mon May 28, 2012 4:01 pm

James B. wrote:
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS wrote:
Sorry - Minneapolis is sammiched between Cool and Awesome. Have a great trip tho!

seems you've been sammiched someplace too Laughing very hard

Blonde and Redhead. But, let's digress...
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
avatar

Number of posts : 9682
Age : 52

PostSubject: Re: Any HoM live around Plano TX?    Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:37 am

UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS wrote:
James B. wrote:
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS wrote:
Sorry - Minneapolis is sammiched between Cool and Awesome. Have a great trip tho!

seems you've been sammiched someplace too Laughing very hard

Blonde and Redhead. But, let's digress...

blow up dolls or twinks from "THAT" bar don't count

_________________
Back to top Go down
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
avatar

Number of posts : 2161
Age : 48

PostSubject: Re: Any HoM live around Plano TX?    Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:02 pm

James B. wrote:
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS wrote:
James B. wrote:
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS wrote:
Sorry - Minneapolis is sammiched between Cool and Awesome. Have a great trip tho!

seems you've been sammiched someplace too Laughing very hard

Blonde and Redhead. But, let's digress...

blow up dolls or twinks from "THAT" bar don't count

Ahh, man. Why give up a brother in cyberspace like that? I know ToB is a chick that would dig me. And now THAT is ruined...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Any HoM live around Plano TX?    

Back to top Go down
 
Any HoM live around Plano TX?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» The Mahavishnu Live CD - What stopped its release?
» New Mahavishnu Orchestra LIVE
» Jeff Beck Live CD playing Stratus, On BluRay5.1 now
» Yabby You & Gladiators - Live (1986)
» Brigadier Jerry & DJ Mush1 - Live Tunnel One Radio 2009

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: General Forums :: Of Unsound Mind-
Jump to: