HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Ultimatum - Heart of Metal cover art...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
exact33
The King
avatar

Number of posts : 22209
Age : 43

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum - Heart of Metal cover art...   Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:48 pm

ultmetal wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:
Maybe I missed it earlier, but is there a difference between the first 15 sets and the other 85? And has a track listing been determined yet for the Greatest Hits disc?

Yes, Box Sets 1-15 contain the limited edition 2-CD version of Puppet of Destruction. (Disc 2 is the 1993 Fatal Delay demo.) There's a few people that are angry that they didn't get the first 15 and are mailing Roxx demanding more copies of that version. He doesn't have anymore. He was lucky he found those 15 in a box that he didn't realize he had.

The track listing has been determined, sort of. We are still tracking the new songs, so the only thing we are waiting on is how many tracks we can actually fit on the CD. If we have our way, the track listing will be:

1. Blood on a Thousand Hills
2. Scattered (Body Parts)
3. Hook Line & Sinker
4. Rip ‘n’ Tear
5. Heart Of Metal [remix] (4:40)
6. Locked In Chains (3:12)
7. Mortal Stomp [2008] (5:32)
8. Blink [2007] (2:43)
9. Deathwish (5:51)
10. One For All (5:24)
11. Into The Pit (3:08)
12. Temple Of The Spirit (3:20)
13. Crash Course (5:33)
14. Never (4:03)
15. Puppet Of Destruction (4:19)
16. Gutterbox (5:02)
17. Darkest Void (3:59)
18. Symphonic Extremities (4:31)

One song may still have to be chopped. Another song that already saw the chopping block was:
Violence & Bloodshed (3:20)

well I would be willing to trade with someone cause i have the original run of the PoD/FD so a second one doesnt do me much good. I bought the 2-15 cause i wanted a cool number.

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://exact3.tripod.com
ultmetal
Administrator
avatar

Number of posts : 19431
Age : 50

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum - Heart of Metal cover art...   Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:51 pm

exact33, I know a guy who wants it and would be willing to buy/trade it from you.
http://www.facebook.com/MarllonMatos

_________________
ULTIMATUM - TOO METAL FOR WIKIPEDIA!
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
avatar

Number of posts : 19431
Age : 50

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum - Heart of Metal cover art...   Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:04 pm

Saw the inserts, stickers and the actual boxes. All I have to say is WOW! The box is sturdy, glossy black with a foil embossed logo and white lettering. This is a top notch release. Roxx did not hold back.

Excited to see the embroidered patches and guitar picks.

As for the new songs, the drums, rhythm guitars and bass are all recorded. Vocals to be recorded by weeks end. Then it's guitar solos and mixing. Everything on track for the release date.

ult

_________________
ULTIMATUM - TOO METAL FOR WIKIPEDIA!
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
avatar

Number of posts : 10997
Age : 41

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum - Heart of Metal cover art...   Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:45 pm

Would still like someone to address whether or not I got two copies of the limited-to-15 box. I paid for them, of course, but if this thing went on sale at 9 AM and it sold out in 10 minutes and I paid for it after 9:30, then how did I get two copies?

_________________
"Happy people have no stories" —Therapy?
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
avatar

Number of posts : 19431
Age : 50

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum - Heart of Metal cover art...   Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:53 pm

Eyesore wrote:
Would still like someone to address whether or not I got two copies of the limited-to-15 box. I paid for them, of course, but if this thing went on sale at 9 AM and it sold out in 10 minutes and I paid for it after 9:30, then how did I get two copies?

Email Bill: bill@roxxproductions.com

From what I understand, storyenvy wouldn't allow you to purchase the CDs if they were already sold out, so I'm sure you got 'em and ten minutes should have been 30 minutes.

_________________
ULTIMATUM - TOO METAL FOR WIKIPEDIA!
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
avatar

Number of posts : 10997
Age : 41

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum - Heart of Metal cover art...   Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:29 am

ultmetal wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
Would still like someone to address whether or not I got two copies of the limited-to-15 box. I paid for them, of course, but if this thing went on sale at 9 AM and it sold out in 10 minutes and I paid for it after 9:30, then how did I get two copies?

Email Bill: bill@roxxproductions.com

From what I understand, storyenvy wouldn't allow you to purchase the CDs if they were already sold out, so I'm sure you got 'em and ten minutes should have been 30 minutes.
If it was 30 minutes, or if they went on sale a bit later than 9 PM, then I should be fine. Thanks.

_________________
"Happy people have no stories" —Therapy?
Back to top Go down
BillRoxx
Metal master
Metal master
avatar

Number of posts : 870
Age : 33

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum - Heart of Metal cover art...   Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:43 am

Your fine eyesore, it might just be my sales report reflecting the times off a little because it shows your order came in at 9:19am so maybe it was more like in 20 minutes they were all sold out Smile But your in!
Back to top Go down
http://www.roxxproductions.com
BillRoxx
Metal master
Metal master
avatar

Number of posts : 870
Age : 33

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum - Heart of Metal cover art...   Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:43 am

All of those that have already pre-ordered the box set be on the look out over the next few days for some very special emails. All those that pre-order will be part of an exclusive email list where you will be receiving some exclusive content as we work on this release! Including previously unreleased music, photos, updates on the box set as it develops, updates on the recording process and more! If you haven't got your copy get one quick they have been going very fast!

http://roxxproductions.storenvy.com/products/506059-ultimatum-roxx-boxx-limited-edition-16-100
Back to top Go down
http://www.roxxproductions.com
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
avatar

Number of posts : 10997
Age : 41

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum - Heart of Metal cover art...   Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:17 am

BillRoxx wrote:
Your fine eyesore, it might just be my sales report reflecting the times off a little because it shows your order came in at 9:19am so maybe it was more like in 20 minutes they were all sold out Smile But your in!
Awesome. Thanks, Bill. headbanger

_________________
"Happy people have no stories" —Therapy?
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
avatar

Number of posts : 23608
Age : 45

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum - Heart of Metal cover art...   Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:40 am

Alrighty, I'm in. I pre-ordered my box set.

This will be the first time I've pre-ordered something, so you better not screw with me Bill or I'll burn your town to the ground.

_________________
I used to be with it, but then they changed what "it" was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me, and it'll happen to you, too.
Back to top Go down
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
avatar

Number of posts : 4069
Age : 43

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum - Heart of Metal cover art...   Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:42 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Alrighty, I'm in. I pre-ordered my box set.

This will be the first time I've pre-ordered something, so you better not screw with me Bill or I'll burn your town to the ground.
Welcome to Philly!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
avatar

Number of posts : 19431
Age : 50

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum - Heart of Metal cover art...   Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:08 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Alrighty, I'm in. I pre-ordered my box set.

This will be the first time I've pre-ordered something, so you better not screw with me Bill or I'll burn your town to the ground.

Unlike a lot of pre-orders and all these Kickstarter projects, the Ultimatum box was already in production when the pre-orders were offered. Some of the items in the box are already produced, while some are being produced right now. As well, the recording of the new songs had already begun and was paid for.

Personally, I think this was a far better way to 'raise funds' for a new project than Kickstarter. The fans who pre-order get something that no one else will get (the box set and a piece of Ultimatum memorabilia) and there isn't a six month or longer wait for the project to be released.

I've seen photos of the boxes. They look killer! I can't wait for Roxx to release photos of the box, but alas we have to wait. Those photos will be emailed to people who pre-order only.

Also, don't want to let too much out of the bag but, people who pre-ordered will be getting some exclusive music that won't be on the new CD, or even in the box. headbanger

_________________
ULTIMATUM - TOO METAL FOR WIKIPEDIA!
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
avatar

Number of posts : 10997
Age : 41

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum - Heart of Metal cover art...   Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:54 pm

I hate the term pre-order. The way it's spelled, it means the "order before the order." So...the order then? Like "pre-owned vehicle." What the hell does that mean? The vehicle before it's owned. So...it's new?

_________________
"Happy people have no stories" —Therapy?
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
avatar

Number of posts : 23608
Age : 45

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum - Heart of Metal cover art...   Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:57 pm

Eh, it's cool. You and Bill seem to have your sh*t together with these sort of things, so I'm not too fussed. I've just never been big on pre-ordering items in general. I'm a patient man and usually have no problem wating till things are actually released.

_________________
I used to be with it, but then they changed what "it" was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me, and it'll happen to you, too.
Back to top Go down
ZombieHavoc
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
avatar

Number of posts : 2042
Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum - Heart of Metal cover art...   Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:10 pm

I had never heard of this band prior to seeing this thread. I did check out some tunes on YouTube from Into the Pit, though, and liked them quite a bit.

The vox seemed to me a mix of Paul Baloff and Steve Souza with some punk influence (whether they actually were or not, I don't know).

I don't know that I've ever owned an outright Christian thrash metal CD before (Stryper I think is really my only foray into any kind of overtly religious band--aside from a Guardian cassette I bought for a quarter and didn't care for anyway). Not that I'm opposed, but just never really had much cause to check any out. But I may have to get a disc or two.

Dug the cover of "Wrathchild", one of my favorite IM tunes, period.
Back to top Go down
GUEST
R.I.P.
R.I.P.


Number of posts : 22086

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum - Heart of Metal cover art...   Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:35 pm

Eyesore wrote:
I hate the term pre-order. The way it's spelled, it means the "order before the order." So...the order then? Like "pre-owned vehicle." What the hell does that mean? The vehicle before it's owned. So...it's new?

George Carlin did an entire skit about the over-use of the prefix "pre" that was priceless.

"Put the turkey in a pre-heated oven. There are only 2 states that an oven can possibly exist in. Heated and Not-Heated. Pre-Heated is a meaningless f*cking term."

"We would like to pre-board all passengers requiring special assistance. What the f*ck is pre-board? To get on BEFORE you get on?"

Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
avatar

Number of posts : 10997
Age : 41

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum - Heart of Metal cover art...   Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:41 pm

Tons of brilliant Christian bands out there. I'm not Christian and own hundreds. Hell, I like a DC Talk song. Haha.

_________________
"Happy people have no stories" —Therapy?
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
avatar

Number of posts : 10997
Age : 41

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum - Heart of Metal cover art...   Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:42 pm

S.D. wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
I hate the term pre-order. The way it's spelled, it means the "order before the order." So...the order then? Like "pre-owned vehicle." What the hell does that mean? The vehicle before it's owned. So...it's new?

George Carlin did an entire skit about the over-use of the prefix "pre" that was priceless.

"Put the turkey in a pre-heated oven. There are only 2 states that an oven can possibly exist in. Heated and Not-Heated. Pre-Heated is a meaningless f*cking term."

"We would like to pre-board all passengers requiring special assistance. What the f*ck is pre-board? To get on BEFORE you get on?"

Laughing very hard
lol!

_________________
"Happy people have no stories" —Therapy?
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
avatar

Number of posts : 19431
Age : 50

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum - Heart of Metal cover art...   Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:04 pm

ZombieHavoc wrote:
I had never heard of this band prior to seeing this thread. I did check out some tunes on YouTube from Into the Pit, though, and liked them quite a bit.

The vox seemed to me a mix of Paul Baloff and Steve Souza with some punk influence (whether they actually were or not, I don't know).

I don't know that I've ever owned an outright Christian thrash metal CD before (Stryper I think is really my only foray into any kind of overtly religious band--aside from a Guardian cassette I bought for a quarter and didn't care for anyway). Not that I'm opposed, but just never really had much cause to check any out. But I may have to get a disc or two.

Dug the cover of "Wrathchild", one of my favorite IM tunes, period.

Thanks for checking us out and welcome to the HoM board. headbanger

_________________
ULTIMATUM - TOO METAL FOR WIKIPEDIA!
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
avatar

Number of posts : 22209
Age : 43

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum - Heart of Metal cover art...   Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:48 pm

T-Roy wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:
Alrighty, I'm in. I pre-ordered my box set.

This will be the first time I've pre-ordered something, so you better not screw with me Bill or I'll burn your town to the ground.
Welcome to Philly!!! lol!

hey we dont burn things to the ground before a good old fashioned riot occurs first.

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://exact3.tripod.com
007
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
avatar

Number of posts : 18183
Age : 48

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum - Heart of Metal cover art...   Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:17 pm

exact33 wrote:
T-Roy wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:
Alrighty, I'm in. I pre-ordered my box set.

This will be the first time I've pre-ordered something, so you better not screw with me Bill or I'll burn your town to the ground.
Welcome to Philly!!! lol!

hey we dont burn things to the ground before a good old fashioned riot occurs first.



Razz


Philly gets a bad rap, I think. I've been out there a couple times and think it's a cool city,no different than any other big city.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
avatar

Number of posts : 22209
Age : 43

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum - Heart of Metal cover art...   Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:45 pm

007 wrote:
exact33 wrote:
T-Roy wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:
Alrighty, I'm in. I pre-ordered my box set.

This will be the first time I've pre-ordered something, so you better not screw with me Bill or I'll burn your town to the ground.
Welcome to Philly!!! lol!

hey we dont burn things to the ground before a good old fashioned riot occurs first.



Razz


Philly gets a bad rap, I think. I've been out there a couple times and think it's a cool city,no different than any other big city.

it really does get a bad rap. Its unfortunate that everytime a game is played in Philly, some dumb broadcaster gives an incorrect version of how Philly fans threw snowballs at Santa.

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://exact3.tripod.com
jettafiend
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
avatar

Number of posts : 1137
Age : 39

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum - Heart of Metal cover art...   Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:34 pm

I am in! This is my second "before actual release date order" lol!

Back to top Go down
BillRoxx
Metal master
Metal master
avatar

Number of posts : 870
Age : 33

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum - Heart of Metal cover art...   Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:16 am

All we can say is 'Wow' we are very humbled at the response the Ultimatum Roxx Boxx has been getting! In less then a week of sales over 60 copies are already gone! There are about 30 copies left! The band and Roxx have put their heart and soul in to this special set and we cant wait for all to see this set! A true 20th Anniversary piece of art to celebrate a classic Christian thrash band! If you want one better get in on it this week or next! We are predicting they be completely gone by next weekend!

http://roxxproductions.storenvy.com/collections/1982-preorders

WOW we are also very proud to say that the special auction of the Ultimatum Roxx Boxx # 1 of 100 is going well! We are going to be able to make a nice donation to The Bridge Bunch and Sanctuary International !

http://sanctuaryinternational.com/iweb/The_Bridge_Bunch/Main_Page.html

The auction is still going and runs through Saturday night at 9pm PST. Check it out here...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ultimatum-Heart-Metal-Box-Set-1-100-Fundraiser-Pastor-Bob-Stryper-/290757407134?_trksid=p5197.m1992&_trkparms=aid%3D111000%26algo%3DREC.CURRENT%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D14%26meid%3D130003711721462
Back to top Go down
http://www.roxxproductions.com
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
avatar

Number of posts : 15481
Age : 37

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum - Heart of Metal cover art...   Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:17 pm

The only bands I've pre-ordered special limited editions from are Ultimatum (this one) and Saviour Machine (origional demo, Legend III:I t-shirt, Eric Clayton's journal, and some rarity CDs). Both being indie bands, limited edition actually means limited so if you don't get on the ground room floor, your SOL.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum - Heart of Metal cover art...   

Back to top Go down
 
Ultimatum - Heart of Metal cover art...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Tykkus
» The worse secular metal cover art... ever
» "Man of Constant Sorrow" - Metal/Southern Rock cover
» paula abdul and metal? Straight up now tell me....
» Scandinavian Metal Praise

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Band Forums :: Ultimatum-
Jump to: