HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Favorite KISS solo album?

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Favorite KISS album
Gene Simmons
5%
 5% [ 1 ]
Ace Frehley
71%
 71% [ 15 ]
Paul Stanley
19%
 19% [ 4 ]
Peter Criss
5%
 5% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 21
 

AuthorMessage
KissinMaiden
Metal master
Metal master
avatar

Number of posts : 688
Age : 29

PostSubject: Favorite KISS solo album?   Wed Aug 29, 2007 10:41 pm

bored and mine is ace's.
Back to top Go down
criss3o
Metal student
Metal student
avatar

Number of posts : 176
Age : 54

PostSubject: Re: Favorite KISS solo album?   Thu Aug 30, 2007 4:19 am

Ace! This was not even close for me!!!
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Favorite KISS solo album?   Thu Aug 30, 2007 6:58 am

Paul's album for me. Ace's is heavier, but Paul's has more consistent songwriting. Tonight You Belong To Me is one of my favorite songs of all time. Not to cause an uproar, but it is my opinion that Kiss' success over the years has hinged upon Paul. He is the the fuel for that band.
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
avatar

Number of posts : 8068
Age : 45

PostSubject: Re: Favorite KISS solo album?   Thu Aug 30, 2007 7:49 am

Ace by a long shot!
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
avatar

Number of posts : 19452
Age : 51

PostSubject: Re: Favorite KISS solo album?   Thu Aug 30, 2007 8:03 am

1. Ace
2. Paul
3. Gene



4. Peter

_________________
ULTIMATUM - TOO METAL FOR WIKIPEDIA!
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Lord of all PBR's
Lord of all PBR's
avatar

Number of posts : 32201
Age : 48

PostSubject: Re: Favorite KISS solo album?   Thu Aug 30, 2007 9:34 am

I have a feeling that Ace's album is gonna run away with this poll....
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
avatar

Number of posts : 24613
Age : 47

PostSubject: Re: Favorite KISS solo album?   Thu Aug 30, 2007 9:38 am

Ace without question. It's the only one I ever upgraded to cd and the only one that I can listen to 29 years after it's release and still enjoy. By the way, can you believe that next year, those solo albums will be 30 years old!!
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
avatar

Number of posts : 13862
Age : 43

PostSubject: Re: Favorite KISS solo album?   Thu Aug 30, 2007 11:34 am

This is sort of stupid, because I chose the Peter Criss one, just out of nostalgia. The first 2 KISS albums I held in my hand were Unmasked and Peter Criss. I listened to them so much, I almost got the pick-up needle to run holes in them!

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.metal-metropolis.com
ultmetal
Administrator
avatar

Number of posts : 19452
Age : 51

PostSubject: Re: Favorite KISS solo album?   Thu Aug 30, 2007 11:50 am

kmorg wrote:
This is sort of stupid, because I chose the Peter Criss one, just out of nostalgia. The first 2 KISS albums I held in my hand were Unmasked and Peter Criss. I listened to them so much, I almost got the pick-up needle to run holes in them!

I'm surprised kmorg. Thought you would have picked $immons.
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
avatar

Number of posts : 13862
Age : 43

PostSubject: Re: Favorite KISS solo album?   Thu Aug 30, 2007 1:43 pm

ultmetal wrote:
kmorg wrote:
This is sort of stupid, because I chose the Peter Criss one, just out of nostalgia. The first 2 KISS albums I held in my hand were Unmasked and Peter Criss. I listened to them so much, I almost got the pick-up needle to run holes in them!

I'm surprised kmorg. Thought you would have picked $immons.

Yeah, if I would chose the one I actually like the best, that would be the one, probably. But I just have so many fond memories from listening to Peter Criss. "I can't stop the rain, here it comes again......"

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.metal-metropolis.com
ultmetal
Administrator
avatar

Number of posts : 19452
Age : 51

PostSubject: Re: Favorite KISS solo album?   Thu Aug 30, 2007 1:44 pm

That's the kind of sugar papa likes... :bounce:

_________________
ULTIMATUM - TOO METAL FOR WIKIPEDIA!
Back to top Go down
spiritoradio
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
avatar

Number of posts : 1510
Age : 35

PostSubject: Re: Favorite KISS solo album?   Thu Aug 30, 2007 3:23 pm

I only own the Paul Stanley album right now. I bought it about 2 or 3 weeks ago and haven't been able to stop playing it, it just so damn catchy.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=507304580
INVADERS
Metal master
Metal master
avatar

Number of posts : 937
Age : 33

PostSubject: Re: Favorite KISS solo album?   Thu Aug 30, 2007 6:29 pm

ACE !!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Favorite KISS solo album?   Thu Aug 30, 2007 7:05 pm

1.Ace
2.Paul
3.Gene
4.Peter
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
avatar

Number of posts : 22653
Age : 33

PostSubject: Re: Favorite KISS solo album?   Thu Aug 30, 2007 7:30 pm

ultmetal wrote:
That's the kind of sugar papa likes... :bounce:

Greatest. Song. Title. Ever.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
journeyman
Metal master
Metal master
avatar

Number of posts : 883
Age : 50

PostSubject: Re: Favorite KISS solo album?   Thu Aug 30, 2007 10:55 pm

1. Ace
2. Paul
3. Peter
4. Gene

Ace is by far my favorite of the 4. Paul's is really good, and some of Peter and Gene's are alrght.

....this is new york.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
avatar

Number of posts : 19452
Age : 51

PostSubject: Re: Favorite KISS solo album?   Fri Aug 31, 2007 8:15 am

Now playing: Kiss - Paul Stanley

_________________
ULTIMATUM - TOO METAL FOR WIKIPEDIA!
Back to top Go down
007
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
avatar

Number of posts : 25100
Age : 50

PostSubject: Re: Favorite KISS solo album?   Fri Aug 31, 2007 10:00 am

Ace ..... without a doubt. Followed by Paul , Gene , then Peter
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Lord of all PBR's
Lord of all PBR's
avatar

Number of posts : 32201
Age : 48

PostSubject: Re: Favorite KISS solo album?   Fri Aug 31, 2007 10:02 am

ultmetal wrote:
That's the kind of sugar papa likes... :bounce:

Ugh... (*shiver*)
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Favorite KISS solo album?   Sat Sep 01, 2007 4:38 pm

That's The Kind Of Sugar Mama Like...Wow...If I change te name like this it looks like the name of a porno movie...lol!
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
avatar

Number of posts : 19452
Age : 51

PostSubject: Re: Favorite KISS solo album?   Sat Sep 01, 2007 4:51 pm

AceFrehley655 wrote:
That's The Kind Of Sugar Mama Like...Wow...If I change te name like this it looks like the name of a porno movie...lol!

Actually, I think you can get arrested for repeating those words in public. lol!
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Favorite KISS solo album?   Sat Sep 01, 2007 4:54 pm

ultmetal wrote:
AceFrehley655 wrote:
That's The Kind Of Sugar Mama Like...Wow...If I change te name like this it looks like the name of a porno movie...lol!

Actually, I think you can get arrested for repeating those words in public. lol!

Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
avatar

Number of posts : 3282
Age : 36

PostSubject: Re: Favorite KISS solo album?   Tue Sep 04, 2007 10:15 pm

spectrefate wrote:
Paul's album for me. Ace's is heavier, but Paul's has more consistent songwriting. Tonight You Belong To Me is one of my favorite songs of all time. Not to cause an uproar, but it is my opinion that Kiss' success over the years has hinged upon Paul. He is the the fuel for that band.

Ace's is good, Paul's is better. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Favorite KISS solo album?   Wed Sep 05, 2007 6:38 pm

Metal Misfit wrote:
spectrefate wrote:
Paul's album for me. Ace's is heavier, but Paul's has more consistent songwriting. Tonight You Belong To Me is one of my favorite songs of all time. Not to cause an uproar, but it is my opinion that Kiss' success over the years has hinged upon Paul. He is the the fuel for that band.

Ace's is good, Paul's is better. Very Happy

Ace is a great guitare player who can do great song. Paul is the one who make the song and the sound of the band.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Dog Will Hunt!
avatar

Number of posts : 12275
Age : 42

PostSubject: Re: Favorite KISS solo album?   Wed Sep 05, 2007 8:02 pm

Gotta go with Ace!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Favorite KISS solo album?   

Back to top Go down
 
Favorite KISS solo album?
Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» John Schlitt Solo Album
» Ed Kowalczyk - Alive / Solo-album by Live vocalist
» Mikael Akerfeldt's list of "very inspiring" albums
» Brad Noah from Disciple?? A Solo Project????
» Favorite Skillet album.

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: General Forums :: Fun and Games-
Jump to: