HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 2013 Calendar of Artwork

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
deathisgain
Metal student
Metal student
avatar

Number of posts : 235
Age : 47

PostSubject: 2013 Calendar of Artwork   Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:00 pm

Some of you may know that I do album cover artwork, and that I did the artwork for bands such as Theocracy, Bride, Deliverance, Adiastasia, King James & Retroactive Records. If not, you know now. Razz

A couple of years back I produced and sold a calendar of my artwork. This year I have been laboring over the last couple of months to produce another one, as well as some shirts.

Quote :
"Burn the Boats" is a 13 month calendar featuring 14 original artworks by Robert G. Wilson, Jr. These are all new and were created specifically for this calendar. This is professionally printed on 100# gloss text and coil bound.

You can check out my website: http://www.deathisgain.com as well as my store here: http://www.deathisgain.com/store . Shipping is included on the prices and there are some bundled offers as well. Thanks guys!



Back to top Go down
http://www.deathisgain.com
SpectreFate
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
avatar

Number of posts : 1635
Age : 43

PostSubject: Re: 2013 Calendar of Artwork   Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:07 pm

You do amazing work. I hope you're doing this kind of stuff professionally.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Lord of all PBR's
Lord of all PBR's
avatar

Number of posts : 31113
Age : 47

PostSubject: Re: 2013 Calendar of Artwork   Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:13 pm

Neat-O.

For whatever it's worth, X-Sinner should've went with this "concept" art you posted for their World Painted In Blood CD cover, rather than the one they actually used.




_________________
""We would absolutely love to put out a new record and get lumped in with all of the other '80s bands out there that still record and put out records that nobody really buys."
- Jeff LaBar, CINDERELLA

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on HubPages: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
NEW IN 2017: for even MORE Metal & Movie fun, check out my lame ass Tumblr blog! http://keefer1970.tumblr.com/
Back to top Go down
deathisgain
Metal student
Metal student
avatar

Number of posts : 235
Age : 47

PostSubject: Re: 2013 Calendar of Artwork   Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:07 pm

SpectreFate wrote:
You do amazing work. I hope you're doing this kind of stuff professionally.

No professional work. Haven't even had any label work in a while. Of course, when I do, they want it really cheap or free. That is why I do the calendars.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathisgain.com
deathisgain
Metal student
Metal student
avatar

Number of posts : 235
Age : 47

PostSubject: Re: 2013 Calendar of Artwork   Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:12 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Neat-O.

For whatever it's worth, X-Sinner should've went with this "concept" art you posted for their World Painted In Blood CD cover, rather than the one they actually used.




When I look at the final piece we did, I feel like it really wasn't that good. I think with some tweaking, this cover could have been a lot better.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathisgain.com
SpectreFate
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
avatar

Number of posts : 1635
Age : 43

PostSubject: Re: 2013 Calendar of Artwork   Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:15 pm

deathisgain wrote:
SpectreFate wrote:
You do amazing work. I hope you're doing this kind of stuff professionally.

No professional work. Haven't even had any label work in a while. Of course, when I do, they want it really cheap or free.


I am not great by any means, but that is the only way I've gotten album cover work is because I'll do it for free.


"Just think of the exposure you'll get!" Cheapskates. Razz
Back to top Go down
deathisgain
Metal student
Metal student
avatar

Number of posts : 235
Age : 47

PostSubject: Re: 2013 Calendar of Artwork   Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:11 pm

I forgot to mention that Metal Helm will be selling this as well. That is good for those who shop there.

http://metalhelm.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=11_235&products_id=484
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathisgain.com
deathisgain
Metal student
Metal student
avatar

Number of posts : 235
Age : 47

PostSubject: Re: 2013 Calendar of Artwork   Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:14 pm

SpectreFate wrote:
deathisgain wrote:
SpectreFate wrote:
You do amazing work. I hope you're doing this kind of stuff professionally.

No professional work. Haven't even had any label work in a while. Of course, when I do, they want it really cheap or free.


I am not great by any means, but that is the only way I've gotten album cover work is because I'll do it for free.


"Just think of the exposure you'll get!" Cheapskates. Razz

Yeah, a lot of my work has been for free. Mostly for groups that I really liked and wanted to help out. It's a tough market.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathisgain.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: 2013 Calendar of Artwork   

Back to top Go down
 
2013 Calendar of Artwork
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Saint artwork!
» Guns N' Roses to play at Rock in Rio 2013 Buenos Aires? - FALSE
» Billy Cobham New Studio CD 2013?
» South American tour in 2013? - FALSE
» Community Games 2013

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: General Forums :: Conversation Piece-
Jump to: