HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Official KISS Thread Pt II

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25
AuthorMessage
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
avatar

Number of posts : 23768
Age : 46

PostSubject: Re: Official KISS Thread Pt II   Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:48 am

Noone's discussing this nonsense? Gene trying to trademark the devil's horns?

http://www.antimusic.com/news/17/June/19Gene_Simmons_Trying_To_Trademark_Devil_Horns_Hand_Gesture.shtml

_________________
I used to be with it, but then they changed what "it" was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me, and it'll happen to you, too.
Back to top Go down
007
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
avatar

Number of posts : 19845
Age : 49

PostSubject: Re: Official KISS Thread Pt II   Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:10 am

Ridiculous. That almost sounds made up but you can't put anything past the man.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
avatar

Number of posts : 23768
Age : 46

PostSubject: Re: Official KISS Thread Pt II   Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:19 am

007 wrote:
Ridiculous. That almost sounds made up but you can't put anything past the man.

Yea, I don't know where I stand on this. While I want to think it's just a ridiculous made-up story, I also find it totally plausible that he would try this.

The line dividing satire from true-life is non-existent these days. Throw the horns for free while you still can!!

\'arry \'eadbanger headbanger

_________________
I used to be with it, but then they changed what "it" was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me, and it'll happen to you, too.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Lord of all PBR's
Lord of all PBR's
avatar

Number of posts : 30793
Age : 47

PostSubject: Re: Official KISS Thread Pt II   Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:17 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Noone's discussing this nonsense? Gene trying to trademark the devil's horns?

http://www.antimusic.com/news/17/June/19Gene_Simmons_Trying_To_Trademark_Devil_Horns_Hand_Gesture.shtml


Last night I started seeing reports that Gene has withdrawn his trademark application for the "Horns."

Ronnie Dio's ghost must have visited Gene and stalked some sense into him. Very Happy

_________________
""We would absolutely love to put out a new record and get lumped in with all of the other '80s bands out there that still record and put out records that nobody really buys."
- Jeff LaBar, CINDERELLA

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on HubPages: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
NEW IN 2017: for even MORE Metal & Movie fun, check out my lame ass Tumblr blog! http://keefer1970.tumblr.com/
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
avatar

Number of posts : 23768
Age : 46

PostSubject: Re: Official KISS Thread Pt II   Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:15 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:
Noone's discussing this nonsense? Gene trying to trademark the devil's horns?

http://www.antimusic.com/news/17/June/19Gene_Simmons_Trying_To_Trademark_Devil_Horns_Hand_Gesture.shtml


Last night I started seeing reports that Gene has withdrawn his trademark application for the "Horns."

Ronnie Dio's ghost must have visited Gene and stalked some sense into him. Very Happy

I was starting to think this might be some kinda hoax. This happened almost 2 weeks ago and there seemed to be no credible source for the info. But since there was also no reports from Gene himself to discredit the story, I guess it was legit.

Ronnie Dio's ghost (and Gene's own lawyers) must have visited Gene and stalked some sense into him. Very Happy

_________________
I used to be with it, but then they changed what "it" was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me, and it'll happen to you, too.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
avatar

Number of posts : 25723
Age : 56

PostSubject: Re: Official KISS Thread Pt II   Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:32 am

Gene will probably sue the farmer AND the cow.

https://www.yahoo.com/music/texas-calf-looks-rocker-gene-simmons-173126869.html

It actually looks more like King Diamond but I'm not going to nitpick.

_________________
"There are two means of refuge from the misery of life - music and cats."
- Albert Schweitzer
Back to top Go down
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
avatar

Number of posts : 4619
Age : 49

PostSubject: Re: Official KISS Thread Pt II   Wed Aug 02, 2017 3:17 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Lord of all PBR's
Lord of all PBR's
avatar

Number of posts : 30793
Age : 47

PostSubject: Re: Official KISS Thread Pt II   Wed Aug 02, 2017 3:39 pm

You heard it here first. Gene will buy the cow so he will own its copyright forever 'n ever amen... and bada-bing, there will be plush KISS KOW toys available at the merchandise stalls during the next Kiss tour Very Happy

_________________
""We would absolutely love to put out a new record and get lumped in with all of the other '80s bands out there that still record and put out records that nobody really buys."
- Jeff LaBar, CINDERELLA

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on HubPages: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
NEW IN 2017: for even MORE Metal & Movie fun, check out my lame ass Tumblr blog! http://keefer1970.tumblr.com/
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
avatar

Number of posts : 21033
Age : 32

PostSubject: Re: Official KISS Thread Pt II   Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:07 pm

tohostudios wrote:
Gene will probably sue the farmer AND the cow.

https://www.yahoo.com/music/texas-calf-looks-rocker-gene-simmons-173126869.html

It actually looks more like King Diamond but I'm not going to nitpick.

lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
exact33
The King
avatar

Number of posts : 22353
Age : 43

PostSubject: Re: Official KISS Thread Pt II   Fri Aug 04, 2017 6:53 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
You heard it here first. Gene will buy the cow so he will own its copyright forever 'n ever amen... and bada-bing, there will be plush KISS KOW toys available at the merchandise stalls during the next Kiss tour Very Happy

he will turn the kiss kow into a Kash Kow...

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://exact3.tripod.com
glassprison
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
avatar

Number of posts : 1680
Age : 29

PostSubject: Re: Official KISS Thread Pt II   Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:37 pm

Last night was the closest I'd ever seen the band...great show!



Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Official KISS Thread Pt II   

Back to top Go down
 
Official KISS Thread Pt II
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 25 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25
 Similar topics
-
» The official NHL-thread
» Rodigan: Kiss 100 FM
» Manasseh Radio Broadcasts Kiss FM, London 1989-91 #3
» Ace Frehley Explains Why KISS' Reunion Tour Stopped Being Fun
» Jah Shaka - Roots Radio Kiss Fm Session 1994

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: