HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Trolling

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
avatar

Number of posts : 4831
Age : 36

PostSubject: Trolling   Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:17 pm

Why is it that I love to troll people?

I always found it fun to push people that seem to have a short fuse to their breaking point. With nothing more than a few words. Trolling isn't about being an ass, it's about being respectful yet getting your point across.

This is very easy on Call of Duty in game lobbies when I just annihilated someone and they are very angry. It's very easy on FB posts, it's very easy to my GF.....Laughing very hard 

The only ppl that know Im kidding are my friends LOL!!!
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
avatar

Number of posts : 9151
Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: Trolling   Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:31 pm

Ahhh, trolling. That explains some of the statements you've made here at HoM.

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/mc666
GUEST
R.I.P.
R.I.P.


Number of posts : 22086

PostSubject: Re: Trolling   Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:37 pm

Trolling is for people that aren't ashamed to look like complete idiots to everyone else. Bravo.
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
avatar

Number of posts : 13862
Age : 43

PostSubject: Re: Trolling   Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:53 pm

It's easy to troll those who play CoD. Basically they're doing it to themselves in admitting they have no life....

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.metal-metropolis.com
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
avatar

Number of posts : 4831
Age : 36

PostSubject: Re: Trolling   Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:16 pm

S.D. wrote:
Trolling is for people that aren't ashamed to look like complete idiots to everyone else.  Bravo.

I actually look pretty damn good headbanger 
Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
avatar

Number of posts : 4831
Age : 36

PostSubject: Re: Trolling   Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:18 pm

kmorg wrote:
It's easy to troll those who play CoD. Basically they're doing it to themselves in admitting they have no life....

Bingo.. WAIT!! Crying or Very sad Shocked  So playing COD means you have no life? I swear I still feel my heart beating...
Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
avatar

Number of posts : 4831
Age : 36

PostSubject: Re: Trolling   Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:19 pm

mc666 wrote:
Ahhh, trolling. That explains some of the statements you've made here at HoM.


I havent trolled here yet.. Just having a good time and usually what I say on any music topic is my personal opinion on that subject.. I have a lot of respect for the ppl here so I keep it classy headbanger 
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
avatar

Number of posts : 9151
Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: Trolling   Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:38 pm

MetalRob331 wrote:
mc666 wrote:
Ahhh, trolling. That explains some of the statements you've made here at HoM.


I havent trolled here yet..  Just having a good time and usually what I say on any music topic is my personal opinion on that subject..  I have a lot of respect for the ppl here so I keep it classy headbanger 
I was just ribbing you.

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/mc666
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
avatar

Number of posts : 6570
Age : 46

PostSubject: Re: Trolling   Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:51 pm

I have done it on football (soccer to you lot) forums, with supporters of my teams local rivals (I support Arsenal and the local rivals are Tottenham Hotspur) but that is all part of the banter of being a football fan. I think that it's completely pointless on a music forum.

The problem that I have with many so called trolls is that they have very little subtlety, imagination or humour above the level of a nine year old child so it gets really dull really quickly.
Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
avatar

Number of posts : 4831
Age : 36

PostSubject: Re: Trolling   Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:15 pm

Boris2008 wrote:
I have done it on football (soccer to you lot) forums, with supporters of my teams local rivals (I support Arsenal and the local rivals are Tottenham Hotspur) but that is all part of the banter of being a football fan. I think that it's completely pointless on a music forum.

The problem that I have with many so called trolls is that they have very little subtlety, imagination or humour above the level of a nine year old child so it gets really dull really quickly.

I agree, most of the time I do it to those badasses that post all the hate on videos. Comments like THIS BAND F***** SUCKS!! F*** THIS BAND!! Etc etc.. Give them a lil taste of their own medicine. In the end though, they just bash into me and say the same lame You live in your mommas basement jokes haha....

Love when people know my life better than I do:lmao: 
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
avatar

Number of posts : 26249
Age : 57

PostSubject: Re: Trolling   Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:49 pm

My personal opinion?

This is something you outgrow. I speak from experience (aka "old guy syndrome"). I used to feel the need to occasionally "poke the lion with a stick" but I can't really explain why. I still feel that urge sometimes but not nearly as often as I did some 20 years ago when I was your age.

But give me an opening in a thread about Journey and the "old me" will likely come out. \'arry \'eadbanger 

_________________
"There are two means of refuge from the misery of life - music and cats."
- Albert Schweitzer
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
avatar

Number of posts : 9680
Age : 52

PostSubject: Re: Trolling   Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:06 pm

Don't ya have to be under a bridge to do any "trolling" ? In the words of Zeppelin..."where's that confounded bridge ?" or was that Alter Bridge surprised 

_________________
Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
avatar

Number of posts : 4831
Age : 36

PostSubject: Re: Trolling   Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:13 pm

James B. wrote:
Don't ya have to be under a bridge to do any "trolling" ?  In the words of Zeppelin..."where's that confounded bridge ?"  or was that Alter Bridge surprised 

Laughing very hard Laughing very hard Laughing very hard 

Ive been under both, and trust me what I found, you dont wanna see...
Back to top Go down
Citanul
Metal master
Metal master
avatar

Number of posts : 639
Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: Trolling   Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:52 am

James B. wrote:
Don't ya have to be under a bridge to do any "trolling" ?  In the words of Zeppelin..."where's that confounded bridge ?"  or was that Alter Bridge surprised 

And what if there's No One at the Bridge, or Dad never built it?
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
avatar

Number of posts : 13862
Age : 43

PostSubject: Re: Trolling   Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:14 am

Just watch for the one over troubled water.

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.metal-metropolis.com
Orion Crystal Ice
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
avatar

Number of posts : 4201
Age : 32

PostSubject: Re: Trolling   Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:16 am

I usually just don't have the heart for it, which is unfortunate, but on the bright side my normal posts and personality are almost identical. \'arry \'eadbanger 
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
avatar

Number of posts : 9680
Age : 52

PostSubject: Re: Trolling   Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:39 am

Wonder if there is a troll living under the bridge of sighs ? Can already hear "Robin" saying, "holy troll breath batman"

_________________
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Trolling   

Back to top Go down
 
Trolling
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: General Forums :: Of Unsound Mind-
Jump to: