HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

What is the next concert you are going to?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25
AuthorMessage
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 20526

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   Sat Apr 08, 2017 10:25 pm

Although it may not be the next concert I see (something else may come up), I just bought a ticket to see Psycroptic next month. It's a five hour drive, but it'll be worth it, due to how rare metal shows come within a four hour radius of where I live.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 12730

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   Tue Apr 11, 2017 9:53 am

Y&T on Apr 21st
Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal graduate
Metal graduate

Number of posts : 333

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   Wed Apr 12, 2017 3:04 am

Not my next concert, but I just read Diamond Head is coming here in August. It's on a work night, but I'm not missing them for nothing.

Next concert I just found out I'm going to is Mastodon. A guy I know has an extra ticket so I get to go. They aren't my favorite band in the world, but they are pretty good. Think if they put more into the singing they could be great. Seen them once before and they put on a good show so should be fun.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami

Number of posts : 23608

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:51 am

Saturday night, I'm going to see an AC/DC tribute band called Voltage at a local bar. A buddy of mine recently joined them as their singer. He does a mean Bon Scott impression, but I was told they are planning some other 80's metal covers that night as well.

Should be a fun night out.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 12730

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:34 am

nevermore wrote:
Y&T on Apr 21st

Doing this one tonight!
Back to top Go down
Aaron_D
Metal student
Metal student

Number of posts : 106

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:24 pm

Steel Panther tomorrow night and Alice Cooper Wednesday!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   

Back to top Go down

What is the next concert you are going to?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 25 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: