HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

What is the next concert you are going to?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 25, 26, 27
AuthorMessage
Wurthless
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood

Number of posts : 4952

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:56 pm

nevermore wrote:
Wurthless wrote:
nevermore wrote:
Wurthless wrote:
nevermore wrote:
Iron Maiden with Ghost tonight headbanger

I saw some dude wearing a Cerebus "Too Late to Pray" shirt at the show, it wasn't you was it? I was like, "who in the hell knows who those guys are other than the people that frequent this forum?" haha.

No it wasn't me but I did see that guy!! I actually wore a Screaming For Vengeance shirt.

That's part of the fun of shows, haha; seeing all the kickass shirts. I wore my Holy Grail concert tee I got a few years back.

What did you think of the show?

Oh it was literally a dream come true for me, haha. I really loved the whole set, it was a great mix between older tracks and stuff from BoS, but the encore was f*ckin' amazing. I thought it was over after Blood Brothers and then Wasted Years began and I lost my shit.
Back to top Go down
glassprison
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal

Number of posts : 1586

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:45 pm

Maiden last night, and Metallica this Sunday with Avenged Sevenfold opening
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy

Number of posts : 8164

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:49 pm

glassprison wrote:
Maiden last night, and Metallica this Sunday with Avenged Sevenfold opening

Dude, quite a week! How was Maiden? Book of Souls?
Back to top Go down
glassprison
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:12 pm

Maiden was good, as usual. I like that they are not afraid to focus on new material, but the amount of Book of Souls songs is a bit overkill in my opinion. Or maybe it just seemed that way because they only switched 2 songs total in the set from the first leg of the tour. It'll be interesting to see what concept they have for the next tour...

I'm looking forward to Metallica. It will actually be my first time seeing them live, and I like the new album quite a bit.
Back to top Go down
glassprison
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:56 pm

I'm going to see the penultimate show of the Tesla, Poison, Def Leppard tour this Saturday. I saw it back when it started up in April and looking forward to a reprise all three sets. All bands are in great form on this tour.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   

Back to top Go down

What is the next concert you are going to?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 27 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 25, 26, 27

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: