HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

What is the next concert you are going to?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
JBall_Z
Metal master
Metal master

Number of posts : 916

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   Fri Sep 20, 2013 4:16 pm

Hopefully, Alice Cooper at the Hard Rock Live in Hollywood, Fl. I'm waiting for my wife to decide whether or not she wants to go.  sigh
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 13088

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   Sat Sep 21, 2013 2:19 pm

choosemetal wrote:
I hope I can see 3 inches of blood and Death Angel. Has anybody seen 3 inches of blood live? Are they good live?
The time I saw 3 Inches Of Blood they were good live.

May be seeing UFO in Virginia in Oct.
Back to top Go down
iamrockerfun
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal

Number of posts : 2000

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:12 pm

Back to top Go down
http://bootlegnightmare.euweb.cz/
CRIMSONMASK
Metal graduate
Metal graduate

Number of posts : 305

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:34 pm

S.D. wrote:
If I can afford it I'm hoping to catch both the upcoming Orange Goblin and High On Fire shows.  Fingers crossed.
I'm going to see Orange Goblin on 11/6 in Charlotte, more to see Holy Grail. Not too familiar with O.G. but I like what I've heard on Spotify.

Also seeing GWAR on Halloween night(internally I'm singing Bing Crosby's "It's the most wonderful time of the year") & Megadeth/Fear Factory on 12/7 in Myrtle Beach.
Back to top Go down
Wurthless
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood

Number of posts : 4952

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:04 am

Me and a couple of friends are going to see Between the Buried and Me / The Contortionist / The Faceless / The Safety Fire in Asheville on October 24th.

I'd also really like to catch Orange Goblin and Holy Grail, but I honestly doubt I'll get to see that one.
Back to top Go down
R.I.P.
R.I.P.

Number of posts : 22086

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:21 am

CRIMSONMASK wrote:

I'm going to see Orange Goblin on 11/6 in Charlotte, more to see Holy Grail. Not too familiar with O.G. but I like what I've heard on Spotify.
Orange Goblin is great, they don't get to tour in the US very often, should be a killer show.

Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever

Number of posts : 6473

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   Thu Sep 26, 2013 3:12 am

I want to get to the Rise Above 25th anniversary shows in london in Dec but I know how work will be so I'll probably have to give it a miss! Sad 

Blood Ceremony, Horisont, Iron Man & Troubled Horse already announced with plenty more to come.
Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever

Number of posts : 5978

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:56 pm

10/26 - Orange Goblin / Holy Grail - Can't wait for this one.

10/31 - Death Angel / 3 Inches of Blood - Also very excited for this show.
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
Hamer12
Metal master
Metal master

Number of posts : 817

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:10 pm

The Sword this Friday!
Back to top Go down
JBall_Z
Metal master
Metal master

Number of posts : 916

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:53 am

JBall_Z wrote:
Hopefully, Alice Cooper at the Hard Rock Live in Hollywood, Fl. I'm waiting for my wife to decide whether or not she wants to go.  sigh
Confirmed. We are going to see Alice this Sunday night. I cannot wait. Platinum VIP package. happy
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:08 am

CRIMSONMASK wrote:
S.D. wrote:
If I can afford it I'm hoping to catch both the upcoming Orange Goblin and High On Fire shows.  Fingers crossed.

Also seeing GWAR on Halloween night(internally I'm singing Bing Crosby's "It's the most wonderful time of the year") & Megadeth/Fear Factory on 12/7 in Myrtle Beach.

I'll be at the Orange Goblin show in Charlotte 11/6.

Tonight I am going to Asheville to see Saint Vitus, Zoroaster , The Hookers and Bloody Hammers.
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood

Number of posts : 3922

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:17 am

Saw Pearl Jam friday night they sounded good and surprisingly I was not familiar with much of their material I would have enjoyed it more had the people next to me were'nt complete douche nozzle toolbags
Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   Fri Nov 01, 2013 1:26 pm

Debating on the Watain, In Solitude, Tribulation show tomorrow night. If I don't go to Watain it will be Orange Goblin on 11/6.
Back to top Go down
Wurthless
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood

Number of posts : 4952

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:42 pm

Forgot to update; the show in Asheville with Between the Buried and Me, The Safety Fire, The Contortionist, and The Faceless last thursday was fantastic. I'm still kind of angry I missed the first few minutes of The Safety Fire's set. They were surprisingly great live.
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 12799

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:53 pm

Missing Orange Goblin tonight....... but next show will be Morbid Angel (Nov 9th). Other November shows: Kerry King's Slayer featuring Tom Araya, Overkill and the one I am really waiting for: Fates Warning \m/

Overkill is the Overkill/Kreator/Warbringer tour - should be a killer show!

Last edited by thejokeriv on Wed Nov 06, 2013 3:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:53 pm

. Other November shows: Kerry King's Slayer featuring Tom Araya, [/quote]
lol! 
Back to top Go down
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood

Number of posts : 4182

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:41 am

Avian Nov. 29th Moorhead, MN.

Metalwargod
Back to top Go down
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood

Number of posts : 4182

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:42 am

thejokeriv wrote:
Missing Orange Goblin tonight....... \m/
Saw them 2 weeks ago great show your missing out!

Metalwargod
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 20845

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:39 pm

I see Black Moor live on Thursday evening!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
choosemetal
Metal master
Metal master

Number of posts : 756

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:22 am

Hopefully Kreator, Overkill, and Warbringer
Back to top Go down
http://wwwtotalmetal.blogspot.com/
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood

Number of posts : 3922

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:14 am

last show i was at was Pearl Jam about 2 weeks ago. I want to see Cherie Currie saturday but cannot afford tix, also want to see Paramore, METRIC in a few weeks but dont have money for that either.....

-sigh-
Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
journeyman
Metal master
Metal master

Number of posts : 883

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:38 am

I just realized I missed UFO. They played at the house of blues a few days ago. I'm pissed, I really wanted to see them.
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:22 am

choosemetal wrote:
Hopefully Kreator, Overkill, and Warbringer
If you do get to go there, have fun! headbanger
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:16 pm

Orange Goblin, Holy Grail and Lazer/Wulf tonight! \'arry \'eadbanger 
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:45 pm

I had a great time seeing Black Moor live last night!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   

Back to top Go down

What is the next concert you are going to?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 27Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: