HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2013

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
avatar

Number of posts : 12810
Age : 49

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2013   Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:49 am

Stryper - No More Hell To Pay
Dream Theater - Live At Luna Park Blu-Ray
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
avatar

Number of posts : 15606
Age : 49

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2013   Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:14 pm

Ransom - S/T
Inquisition - Obscure Verses For The Multiverse

Decibel's 100th Issue Show The Movie
Back to top Go down
Shawn Of Fire
Metal is Forever
avatar

Number of posts : 6601
Age : 46

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2013   Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:17 pm

On vinyl:

U2 - The Joshua Tree
Rick Springfield - Success Hasn't Spoiled Me Yet
Rick Springfield - Living In Oz

_________________
FINAL SIGN
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
avatar

Number of posts : 11556
Age : 42

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2013   Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:52 pm

Today:

Bloodlet - Entheogen
Def Leppard - Viva! Hysteria (2CD/DVD)
Eminem - The Marshal Mathers LP 2 (2CD)
Garbage - Only Happy When It Rains (CD Single w/Non-LP Tracks)
Project 86 - An Introduction To Truthless Heroes (Promo EP)
Third Ending, The - The Third Ending

_________________
"Happy people have no stories" óTherapy?

Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
avatar

Number of posts : 19844
Age : 48

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2013   Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:10 pm

Def Leppard- Live from Mountain View (bootleg DVD)

Kate Bush-Live at the Hammersmith (bootleg DVD)
Back to top Go down
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
avatar

Number of posts : 4191
Age : 59

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2013   Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:58 pm

Testament - Dark Roots Of Thrash
Ted Nugent - Ultralive Ballisticrock

Metalwargod
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
avatar

Number of posts : 15606
Age : 49

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2013   Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:12 pm

Stryper - No More Hell To Pay
Michael Schenker Group - The Chrysalis Years (1980 - 1984)
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2013   Thu Nov 07, 2013 6:10 pm

Wargod wrote:

Ted Nugent - Ultralive Ballisticrock
Laughing very hard

ULTRADICK BALLISTICROCKOFSHIT
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
avatar

Number of posts : 22616
Age : 44

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2013   Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:25 pm

Gary Moore - Still Got the Blues

_________________
The_King_Game_of_Thrones
Back to top Go down
http://exact3.tripod.com
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
avatar

Number of posts : 27531
Age : 57

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2013   Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:33 pm

S.D. wrote:
Wargod wrote:

Ted Nugent - Ultralive Ballisticrock
Laughing very hard

ULTRADICK BALLISTICROCKOFSHIT
I think this kind of attack on another member's post is totally unwarranted; ESPECIALLY BY AN ADMIN!

I could make equally obnoxious posts about what I think about every new Porcupine Tree or Steven Wilson album you proudly proclaim.

I've been trying to control my negative comments regarding bands other people post about so I'm filing this one away for future reference. Is this the example members are to follow?

_________________
"From what Iím gleaning, the problem in America isnít guns, itís stupid people."
- Ginger Wildheart
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2013   Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:12 pm

I *thought* I was making a joke (about that moronic album title), evidently not, perceived as an attack even...I fail again, as usual. †Next time I'll add 100 of these....

just kiddingjust kiddingjust kiddingjust kiddingjust kiddingjust kiddingjust kiddingjust kiddingjust kiddingjust kiddingjust kiddingjust kiddingjust kiddingjust kidding
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
avatar

Number of posts : 27531
Age : 57

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2013   Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:25 pm

Knowing your opinion of Nugent I didn't take your comment that way. †

My bad. One of those little icon guys would have made a world of difference.

_________________
"From what Iím gleaning, the problem in America isnít guns, itís stupid people."
- Ginger Wildheart
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
avatar

Number of posts : 11556
Age : 42

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2013   Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:22 pm

Today's music haul:

Lingua Mortis Orchestra - LMO (w/Bonus Tracks)
Pamela Means - Pearls
Zodiac - A Hiding Place

_________________
"Happy people have no stories" óTherapy?

Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2013   Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:00 am

tohostudios wrote:
Knowing your opinion of Nugent I didn't take your comment that way. †

My bad. †One of those little icon guys would have made a world of difference. †
Nah, I can totally see how that could be perceived. What initially cracked me up was that title when you say it out loud sounds more like "Ballisti-Crock" instead of "Ballistic Rock".

Anyway, I'll remember the emoticon next time.
Back to top Go down
ZombieHavoc
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
avatar

Number of posts : 2060
Age : 40

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2013   Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:09 pm

S.D. wrote:
tohostudios wrote:
Knowing your opinion of Nugent I didn't take your comment that way. †

My bad. †One of those little icon guys would have made a world of difference. †
Nah, I can totally see how that could be perceived. †What initially cracked me up was that title when you say it out loud sounds more like "Ballisti-Crock" instead of "Ballistic Rock". †

Anyway, I'll remember the emoticon next time.
I'd like to know more about your opinion of Nugent.

I do not....care much...for the Nugent's ideas.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2013   Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:20 pm

ZombieHavoc wrote:
I'd like to know more about your opinion of Nugent.

I do not....care much...for the Nugent's ideas.
Some of his 70s stuff is great, he's a good guitarist. That's about the only good things I can say about him so I'll just leave it at that.

Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
avatar

Number of posts : 6296
Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2013   Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:59 am

S.D. wrote:
ZombieHavoc wrote:
I'd like to know more about your opinion of Nugent.

I do not....care much...for the Nugent's ideas.
Some of his 70s stuff is great, he's a good guitarist. †That's about the only good things I can say about him so I'll just leave it at that. †

His first album was stellar the whole way through with some neat twists that sort of transcended the rock n roll standards of the day. The following albums thereafter were a lot more upfront and polished, and though they were enjoyable, they didn't have that spontaneity and groove that the first one did. And yeah, he is a good guitarist, although became a bit repetitive eventually. And his politics are as whack as any other uber-conservative.
Back to top Go down
jstate
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
avatar

Number of posts : 3361
Age : 45

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2013   Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:37 pm

From an LA Halloween run
Spoiler:
 

From Hastings sale
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
avatar

Number of posts : 6296
Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2013   Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:13 pm

Is that a Warlord album I spy?
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
avatar

Number of posts : 22616
Age : 44

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2013   Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:50 pm

Miles Davis - Miles Ahead

_________________
The_King_Game_of_Thrones
Back to top Go down
http://exact3.tripod.com
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
avatar

Number of posts : 9772
Age : 53

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2013   Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:30 am

The new Stryper cd

_________________
Back to top Go down
Shawn Of Fire
Metal is Forever
avatar

Number of posts : 6601
Age : 46

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2013   Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:04 pm

On vinyl:

Rick Springfield - Rock Of Life
Loverboy - s/t
Lou Gramm - Ready Or Not
Bryan Adams - Cuts Like A Knife
Cheap Trick - s/t
Phil Collins - Face Value
Wings - Venus And Mars
Heart - Bebe Le Strange
Guiffria - Silk + Steel
Kiss - Love Gun
Kiss - Dynasty
Hall & Oates - X-Static
Hall & Oates - Rock & Soul Part 1
Hall & Oates - Out Of Touch (12" Single)

All for $22...

_________________
FINAL SIGN
Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
avatar

Number of posts : 6296
Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2013   Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:57 pm

Shawn Of Fire wrote:
On vinyl:

Rick Springfield - Rock Of Life
Loverboy - s/t
Lou Gramm - Ready Or Not
Bryan Adams - Cuts Like A Knife
Cheap Trick - s/t
Phil Collins - Face Value
Wings - Venus And Mars
Heart - Bebe Le Strange
Guiffria - Silk + Steel
Kiss - Love Gun
Kiss - Dynasty
Hall & Oates - X-Static
Hall & Oates - Rock & Soul Part 1
Hall & Oates - Out Of Touch (12" Single)

All for $22...
WHERE
Back to top Go down
Shawn Of Fire
Metal is Forever
avatar

Number of posts : 6601
Age : 46

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2013   Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:46 pm

corplhicks wrote:
Shawn Of Fire wrote:
On vinyl:

Rick Springfield - Rock Of Life
Loverboy - s/t
Lou Gramm - Ready Or Not
Bryan Adams - Cuts Like A Knife
Cheap Trick - s/t
Phil Collins - Face Value
Wings - Venus And Mars
Heart - Bebe Le Strange
Guiffria - Silk + Steel
Kiss - Love Gun
Kiss - Dynasty
Hall & Oates - X-Static
Hall & Oates - Rock & Soul Part 1
Hall & Oates - Out Of Touch (12" Single)

All for $22...
WHERE
New local shop...

_________________
FINAL SIGN
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
avatar

Number of posts : 15606
Age : 49

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2013   Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:40 am

Bloodgood - Detonation
Living Sacrifice - Ghost Thief
Phobia - Cruel
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2013   

Back to top Go down
 
MUSIC HAUL (CD / VINYL / DVD Purchases) 2013
Back to top 
Page 2 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Music Station 2.8.2013
» 2013.03.16 - Sidney Myer Music Bowl, Melbourne, Australia
» [DONE] IFLS ITS INOCHI 23 JUNI 2013 [SBY dan skitar MASUK! haha]
» JPOP ASIA MUSIC AWARDS 2013
» Dennis Chambers Clinic - Daddy's Junky Music, Boston

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: General Forums :: Collector's Corner-
Jump to: