Anacrusis/Kenn Nardi - Dancing With The Past

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
adrian
Metal master
Metal master

Number of posts : 994

PostSubject: Re: Anacrusis/Kenn Nardi - Dancing With The Past   Sat Nov 29, 2014 8:46 pm

This album is definitely one of my favorites released this year. With two discs, it's a lot to take in but I like pretty much every song on it. I think anyone who likes Screams and Whispers is sure to enjoy it
Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever

Number of posts : 5210

PostSubject: Re: Anacrusis/Kenn Nardi - Dancing With The Past   Sat Nov 29, 2014 9:20 pm

Can't wait to hear it in its entirety!

Still kinda wish it was released as ANACRUSIS though. He had the right to do it.
Back to top Go down
adrian
Metal master
Metal master

Number of posts : 994

PostSubject: Re: Anacrusis/Kenn Nardi - Dancing With The Past   Sat Nov 29, 2014 9:34 pm

I agree. It clearly is an Anacrusis album despite not being labeled as such.
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 11166

PostSubject: Re: Anacrusis/Kenn Nardi - Dancing With The Past   Sat Nov 29, 2014 9:37 pm

I think there are enough differences to warrant the Kenn Nardi name on the cover, but I also don't think the Anacrucis name would have been wrong, especially in 2014. It's a bit different at times, but still sounds like them. Nardi's vocals are brilliant.

Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever

PostSubject: Re: Anacrusis/Kenn Nardi - Dancing With The Past   Sun Nov 30, 2014 9:11 pm

I get that. But to me every ANACRUSIS album was a big progression anyway and I think this one would fit that trend.
Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever

PostSubject: Re: Anacrusis/Kenn Nardi - Dancing With The Past   Thu Dec 18, 2014 1:11 pm

Been listening to this album. Good stuff so far. It will probably take me years to digest it all. Sounds like it picks up where ANACRUSIS left off. Heavier than I thought it would be.
Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal master
Metal master

Number of posts : 559

PostSubject: Re: Anacrusis/Kenn Nardi - Dancing With The Past   Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:50 pm

All the talk about the Nostradamus vs. Book of souls, got me wondering if anyone here had heard this double album beast by Kenn Nardi. After a quick search it appears so.

I just loved this album, but man it's freaking long. Still haven't had time to sit and listen to it from start to finish, and I bought it the day it was released I've heard it all several times, but not in one sitting yet. Great music though, it was much better than I was thinking it was going to be. Wish he would have toured more in support of it, but guess it wasn't meant to be.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anacrusis/Kenn Nardi - Dancing With The Past   

Back to top Go down

Anacrusis/Kenn Nardi - Dancing With The Past
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2