Yet Another Live Cinderella Album!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fat Freddy
Lord of all PBR's
Lord of all PBR's

Number of posts : 30779

PostSubject: Yet Another Live Cinderella Album!!   Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:24 am

Just in case the two dozen or so Cinderella live albums that are already out there aren't enough for you, they will release "Stripped" (an apparent repackaging of 1999's "Live at the Key Club") next month....Yawn. I'll pass. Nice cover art tho. Woowoo.

Quote :

On May 16th, Collectors Dream Records will issue a new live album ‘Stripped’

It was recorded live over the course of two nights at The Key Club, in Hollywood during Cinderella’s Unfinished Business tour.

The shows were staged on October 2nd and 3rd of 1998.

The disc is comprised of 14 hard rockin’ and blues-based tracks; included as a bonus are two songs recorded live in 1991.

Tracklisting:

‘The More Things Change’
‘Push Push’
‘Gypsy Road’
‘Fallin Apart At The Seams’
‘Heartbreak Station’
‘The Last Mile’
‘Shelter Me’
‘Coming Home’
‘Hot And Bothered’
‘Night Songs’
‘Nobody’s Fool’
‘Somebody Save Me’
‘Shake Me’
‘Don’t Know What You Got’
‘Sick For The Cure’ (bonus track)
‘Make Your Own Way (bonus track)

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on HubPages: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
NEW IN 2017: for even MORE Metal & Movie fun, check out my lame ass Tumblr blog! http://keefer1970.tumblr.com/
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami

Number of posts : 23768

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another Live Cinderella Album!!   Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:29 am

Yeesh. If you're gonna keep crankin' out live albums, at the very least make them from different shows. A dozen or so live releases of only 3 re-packaged concerts.

Lord of all PBR's
Lord of all PBR's

Number of posts : 30779

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another Live Cinderella Album!!   Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:49 am

Quote :
If you're gonna keep crankin' out live albums, at the very least make them from different shows.

...the least they could do is tack on the "Pat's Dogs!" song as a bonus track. Very Happy

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on HubPages: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
NEW IN 2017: for even MORE Metal & Movie fun, check out my lame ass Tumblr blog! http://keefer1970.tumblr.com/
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another Live Cinderella Album!!   Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:55 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
Quote :
If you're gonna keep crankin' out live albums, at the very least make them from different shows.

...the least they could do is tack on the "Pat's Dogs!" song as a bonus track. Very Happy

I'd buy that for a dollar!!

This new album is called Stripped. You'd think that maybe it would be an acoustic show or something. You know, a "stripped down" performance maybe. Nope. Just another repackaged live performance stripped from old tapes. So lame.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 19808

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another Live Cinderella Album!!   Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:16 am

Boring. Live albums do nothing for me. Nice set list but I 'll pass.
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag

Number of posts : 9634

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another Live Cinderella Album!!   Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:59 am

The label will re-release it next year with this cover....

Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 14621

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another Live Cinderella Album!!   Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:02 pm

No thanks.
Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever

Number of posts : 6130

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another Live Cinderella Album!!   Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:04 pm

It's like a never-ending tease with these guys...
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator

Number of posts : 19451

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another Live Cinderella Album!!   Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:48 pm

I have enough live albums. If they ever decide to release some new material, then I'd be interested.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 11062

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another Live Cinderella Album!!   Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:16 pm

This isn't the band's doing, unfortunately. It's the same album just renamed, repackaged, and re-released by a new label over and over and over again.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 13380

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another Live Cinderella Album!!   Sat Apr 19, 2014 1:47 pm

James B. wrote:
The label will re-release it next year with this cover....

Laughing very hard 
Back to top Go down
Olafsto
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal

Number of posts : 2458

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another Live Cinderella Album!!   Sat Apr 19, 2014 4:02 pm

I wonder why they never release anything new.. If they are still active that is. There was a lot of talk about Tom`s voice being the problem, but he gave out damn good solo album last year and sounded just fine to me....
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/olafsto
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 11062

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another Live Cinderella Album!!   Sat Apr 19, 2014 4:05 pm

Olafsto wrote:
I wonder why they never release anything new.. If they are still active that is. There was a lot of talk about Tom`s voice being the problem, but he gave out damn good solo album last year and sounded just fine to me....

Apparently they recorded another album, but it's being held hostage by the record label. Sony, I think. Something like that, anyway.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal

Number of posts : 2458

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another Live Cinderella Album!!   Sat Apr 19, 2014 4:24 pm

Eyesore wrote:
Olafsto wrote:

Apparently they recorded another album, but it's being held hostage by the record label. Sony, I think. Something like that, anyway.

That makes sense... A new Cinderella album would propably be overlooked by all but us old fans who still care anyway..
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/olafsto
manny
mini boss
mini boss

Number of posts : 19394

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another Live Cinderella Album!!   Sat Apr 19, 2014 4:55 pm

I love live albums, but I am not sure of reissuing this album again makes much sense.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another Live Cinderella Album!!   Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:09 pm

You wanted another new live Cinderella album? No? Too bad. Here's one anyway...

Cinderella live album ‘Heartbreak Station Tour Live In Detroit’ to be released on April 7th

Good news for Cinderella fans as a live album entitled Heartbreak Station Tour Live In Detroit from the group’s Heartbreak Station era is about to be released on April 7, 2017.

01. The More Things Change
02. Push Push
03. Sick For The Cure
04. Make Your Own Way
05. Night Songs
06. Back Home Again
07. Somebody Save Me
08. Heartbreak Station
09. Coming Home
10. Fallin’ Apart At The Seams
11. Love’s Got Me Doin’ Time
12. Drum Solo
13. Instrumental
14. Don’t Know What You Got (Till It’s Gone)
15. Nobody’s Fool
16. Gypsy Road
17. Shake Me
18. Shelter Me

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 19808

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another Live Cinderella Album!!   Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:26 pm

Is that really necessary ? Pass (again)
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another Live Cinderella Album!!   Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:40 pm

007 wrote:
Is that really necessary ?  Pass (again)

I doubt the band themselves have little if anything to do with this. Even the album cover artwork is lame. The recording is from the Heartbreak Station-era, yet that band pic is most certainly not from that time frame.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal

Number of posts : 1672

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another Live Cinderella Album!!   Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:41 pm

This has show was already released years ago as "In Concert." I bought the dvd back in 2006. I'm pretty sure a "remastered" version of it came out at some point along the way as well. It seems like whenever it goes out of print it gets remarketed as a new live release.

Last edited by glassprison on Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
glassprison
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal

Number of posts : 1672

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another Live Cinderella Album!!   Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:44 pm

And MetalGuy71 is right about the cover art being from a different era. Until now, that band picture was used exclusively for merch and promotional materials for the 2002 Hollyweird Tour with Faster P*ssycat, Winger, and Poison.
Back to top Go down
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker

Number of posts : 4614

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another Live Cinderella Album!!   Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:17 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another Live Cinderella Album!!   

Back to top Go down

Yet Another Live Cinderella Album!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1