HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
007
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
avatar

Number of posts : 24776
Age : 50

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014   Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:01 pm

Amazing Spider-Man 2- eh, not bad although I'm not too thrilled on how the villains were rendered other than Electro.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
avatar

Number of posts : 27530
Age : 57

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014   Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:02 pm

Pirates vs Cardinals

Third straight game where the Cards have come from a deficit of at least 3 runs and scored late to win. Sole possession of first place baby!

For now...

_________________
"From what Iím gleaning, the problem in America isnít guns, itís stupid people."
- Ginger Wildheart
Back to top Go down
007
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
avatar

Number of posts : 24776
Age : 50

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014   Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:35 pm

tohostudios wrote:
Pirates vs Cardinals

Third straight game where the Cards have come from a deficit of at least 3 runs and scored late to win. †Sole possession of first place baby! †

For now...


I caught just the last inning of the game because I was out at a Labor Day festival. Needless to say, I was a bit disappointed,especially how the game played out. We'll get ya tomorrow !
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
avatar

Number of posts : 27530
Age : 57

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014   Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:48 pm

007 wrote:
tohostudios wrote:
Pirates vs Cardinals

Third straight game where the Cards have come from a deficit of at least 3 runs and scored late to win. †Sole possession of first place baby! †

For now...


I caught just the last inning of the game because I was out at a Labor Day festival. Needless to say, I was a bit disappointed,especially how the game played out. We'll get ya tomorrow !

You probably will. Wainwright is starting tomorrow and he's just been awful since the All Star game. He claims he's going through a "dead arm stage" and it's sure looked like it. His ERA since July has been over 5.

_________________
"From what Iím gleaning, the problem in America isnít guns, itís stupid people."
- Ginger Wildheart
Back to top Go down
007
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
avatar

Number of posts : 24776
Age : 50

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014   Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:07 pm

tohostudios wrote:
007 wrote:
tohostudios wrote:
Pirates vs Cardinals

Third straight game where the Cards have come from a deficit of at least 3 runs and scored late to win. †Sole possession of first place baby! †

For now...


I caught just the last inning of the game because I was out at a Labor Day festival. Needless to say, I was a bit disappointed,especially how the game played out. We'll get ya tomorrow !

You probably will. †Wainwright is starting tomorrow and he's just been awful since the All Star game. He claims he's going through a "dead arm stage" and it's sure looked like it. †His ERA since July has been over 5.

Well, we'll see. Although the Pirates have gotten the short end of the stick most of the games this season, I do enjoy watching them play the Cards. They've been highly entertaining.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
avatar

Number of posts : 27530
Age : 57

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014   Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:12 pm

They have been great games indeed. In fact, before today, the two teams were 33-33 over their last meetings. It doesn't get more even than that!

_________________
"From what Iím gleaning, the problem in America isnít guns, itís stupid people."
- Ginger Wildheart
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
avatar

Number of posts : 22616
Age : 44

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014   Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:32 pm

Castle - Season 3

_________________
The_King_Game_of_Thrones
Back to top Go down
http://exact3.tripod.com
Fat Freddy
Lord of all PBR's
Lord of all PBR's
avatar

Number of posts : 32097
Age : 48

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014   Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:17 am

"All Cheerleaders Die" (2014) a dreary high school horror comedy about a quartet of cheerleaders who die in an auto accident, only to be revived via witchcraft so they can exact bloodsucking vengeance on the jocks who done'em wrong. Even the high eye candy quotient and some totally gratuitous girl-on-girl action can't keep this flick from being a tough slog. Revisit "Jennifer's Body" instead.

_________________
"I am reluctant to get too deep into politics, and I donít expect politicians to get too deep into music."
- Paul Stanley

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
...and for even MORE Metal & Movie fun, check out my lame ass Tumblr blog! http://keefer1970.tumblr.com/
Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
avatar

Number of posts : 14357
Age : 47

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014   Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:13 am

Monday Night Raw
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
Fat Freddy
Lord of all PBR's
Lord of all PBR's
avatar

Number of posts : 32097
Age : 48

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014   Wed Sep 03, 2014 2:40 pm

"Piranhaconda" (2010) A film crew shooting a low budget horror movie in Hawaii must deal with a team of kidnappers who want to hold them for ransom, AND a pair of gigantic, carnivorous monster snakes, in yet another campy-n-cheap SyFy creature feature. Your mileage may vary depending on your patience for this sort of nonsense.

_________________
"I am reluctant to get too deep into politics, and I donít expect politicians to get too deep into music."
- Paul Stanley

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
...and for even MORE Metal & Movie fun, check out my lame ass Tumblr blog! http://keefer1970.tumblr.com/
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
avatar

Number of posts : 16294
Age : 39

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014   Wed Sep 03, 2014 8:30 pm

Monday Night Raw



Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
avatar

Number of posts : 27530
Age : 57

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014   Wed Sep 03, 2014 8:49 pm

St. Louis vs. Pittsburgh.† Cards won 1-0 with a run in the bottom of the 9th.

Never in a million years did I envision us sweeping this series.

_________________
"From what Iím gleaning, the problem in America isnít guns, itís stupid people."
- Ginger Wildheart
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
avatar

Number of posts : 15594
Age : 49

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014   Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:10 pm

Watching the Red Sox and Yankees
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
avatar

Number of posts : 16294
Age : 39

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014   Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:31 pm

Big Bang Theory
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Fat Freddy
Lord of all PBR's
Lord of all PBR's
avatar

Number of posts : 32097
Age : 48

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014   Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:55 pm

"Best of the Best 3: No Turning Back" (1995) A martial artist (Philip Rhee, who also directed) tangles with a white-supremacist group bent on turning a small Southern town into their own private Aryan homeland. The bad guys in this flick are so despicable that it's extremely satisfying to watch 'em get their asses whooped.

_________________
"I am reluctant to get too deep into politics, and I donít expect politicians to get too deep into music."
- Paul Stanley

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
...and for even MORE Metal & Movie fun, check out my lame ass Tumblr blog! http://keefer1970.tumblr.com/
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014   Thu Sep 04, 2014 1:14 am

Breaking Bad - season 4

Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
avatar

Number of posts : 12810
Age : 49

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014   Thu Sep 04, 2014 9:00 am

Divergent - much better flick than I was expecting
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
avatar

Number of posts : 27530
Age : 57

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014   Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:44 pm

Cardinals vs Milwaukee in the start of†a 4-game series.† Hoping to put a fork in the Brewers with this series.

_________________
"From what Iím gleaning, the problem in America isnít guns, itís stupid people."
- Ginger Wildheart
Back to top Go down
007
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
avatar

Number of posts : 24776
Age : 50

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014   Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:22 pm

tohostudios wrote:
St. Louis vs. Pittsburgh.† Cards won 1-0 with a run in the bottom of the 9th.

Never in a million years did I envision us sweeping this series.


Yeah. The Pirates are just not ready for prime time yet. That probably killed any chance of post season play for them.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
avatar

Number of posts : 27530
Age : 57

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014   Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:43 pm

007 wrote:
tohostudios wrote:
St. Louis vs. Pittsburgh.† Cards won 1-0 with a run in the bottom of the 9th.

Never in a million years did I envision us sweeping this series.


Yeah. The Pirates are just not ready for prime time yet. That probably killed any chance of post season play for them.

Plus, the Pirates were missing Pedro Alvarez for the series.† That guy just KILLS Cardinal pitching.

_________________
"From what Iím gleaning, the problem in America isnít guns, itís stupid people."
- Ginger Wildheart
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014   Fri Sep 05, 2014 12:24 am

Packers at Seahawks. It was on at work so I was able to catch a good bit of it.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Lord of all PBR's
Lord of all PBR's
avatar

Number of posts : 32097
Age : 48

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014   Fri Sep 05, 2014 12:30 am

"The Frighteners" (1996) Michael J. Fox stars in Peter Jackson's quirky action/horror/comedy mashup as a con artist "psychic investigator' who gets tangled up in a series of supernatural murders. Takes a while to get going but once it does the gas pedal stays on the floor till the end. Fun stuff!

_________________
"I am reluctant to get too deep into politics, and I donít expect politicians to get too deep into music."
- Paul Stanley

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
...and for even MORE Metal & Movie fun, check out my lame ass Tumblr blog! http://keefer1970.tumblr.com/


Last edited by Fat Freddy on Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014   Fri Sep 05, 2014 1:04 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
"The Frighteners" (1996) Michael J. Fox stars in Peter Jackson's quirky action/horror/comedy mashup as a con artist "psychic investigator' who gets tangled up in a series of supernatural murders. Takes a while to get going but once it does the gas pedal stays on the floor till the end. Fun stuff!

Best line in the entire movie...

"I like it when they lie still like that!" †
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
avatar

Number of posts : 15594
Age : 49

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014   Fri Sep 05, 2014 12:10 pm

Watched the Seahawks beat the Packers last night.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
avatar

Number of posts : 27530
Age : 57

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014   Fri Sep 05, 2014 5:03 pm

Watched the Cards hand Milwaukee their 9th straight loss.

_________________
"From what Iím gleaning, the problem in America isnít guns, itís stupid people."
- Ginger Wildheart
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014   

Back to top Go down
 
TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014
Back to top 
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
 Similar topics
-
» It's 'Rate Harry Potter Movies' Time!!!
» It is my honor to present to you all today......
» 2013 fall /winter movies
» 2014 Cameron Airshow
» Table tennis tournament for 2014

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: General Forums :: Gutterbox-
Jump to: