Share | 

Internet troll challenges boxer to a match, gets his butt handed to him

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sword Of The Heretic
Metal graduate
Metal graduate

Number of posts : 427

PostSubject: Internet troll challenges boxer to a match, gets his butt handed to him   Sun May 11, 2014 2:59 pm

Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 14044

PostSubject: Re: Internet troll challenges boxer to a match, gets his butt handed to him   Tue May 13, 2014 2:32 pm

Stooopid!!!
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 21548

PostSubject: Re: Internet troll challenges boxer to a match, gets his butt handed to him   Tue May 13, 2014 2:35 pm

But hilarious !
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 14044

PostSubject: Re: Internet troll challenges boxer to a match, gets his butt handed to him   Tue May 13, 2014 2:36 pm

007 wrote:
But hilarious !

Indeed!!  lol! 
Back to top Go down
MoonChild
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 15217

PostSubject: Re: Internet troll challenges boxer to a match, gets his butt handed to him   Tue May 13, 2014 3:27 pm

nevermore wrote:
007 wrote:
But hilarious !

Indeed!!  lol! 

lol!  Nice too.
Back to top Go down
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal

Number of posts : 2161

PostSubject: Re: Internet troll challenges boxer to a match, gets his butt handed to him   Tue May 13, 2014 5:00 pm

It is a great story. Almost gives me hope for this country. No dead school children or amputated penis'? What more can ya ask for now days?
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag

Number of posts : 9682

PostSubject: Re: Internet troll challenges boxer to a match, gets his butt handed to him   Tue May 13, 2014 8:19 pm

famous last words

"Don't underestimate my knowledge of metal"

Number of posts : 7916

PostSubject: Re: Internet troll challenges boxer to a match, gets his butt handed to him   Wed May 14, 2014 2:16 am

Haha,Hey Charlie! you got knocked the f@&k out!
Back to top Go down
martinsane
Metal master
Metal master

Number of posts : 737

PostSubject: Re: Internet troll challenges boxer to a match, gets his butt handed to him   Wed May 14, 2014 9:42 pm

Who is this guy and how and why is he even in the same room as this fighter and whats is damage, besides being a complete douche?
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict

Number of posts : 15887

PostSubject: Re: Internet troll challenges boxer to a match, gets his butt handed to him   Sat May 17, 2014 2:46 am

Have to begrudgingly give the guy props. Most internet trolls wouldn't have even showed up to the fight as it's much easier to be tough guy behind the keyboard.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
jstate
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood

Number of posts : 3361

PostSubject: Re: Internet troll challenges boxer to a match, gets his butt handed to him   Sat May 17, 2014 8:37 am

That one video had me wanting to see a "falls count anywhere" type boxing match.  Seems like the better solution with this dude would be to ignore him or if he's threatening report him to the police.  He seemed to be loving the attention.

Years back I used to post on a sports board.  Mainly reminiscing about stuff from the 80's.  There was this one guy who for whatever reason trolled me endlessly.  And this was with stuff that was pure opinion.  Like "what was your favorite" type threads.  Nothing contentious at all.  But he'd call me an idiot that didn't know anything and such.  I'd ignore it.  Then would come the threats.  He was going to beat some sense into me and kick my ass.  This went on with everything I ever posted.  I should also point out that he would constantly brag in other threads about how he "was banging this chick who looked just like Sarah Michelle Geller....and all her hot friends too".  Which must've been a feat between trolling me and posting on this board day/night endlessly.  I figure it was some 12 year old getting his rocks off doing this.  But one time he excitedly posted a picture he took with some famous athlete and needless to say you couldn't have found a better walking definition of a 30 something internet tough guy/sex machine troll.  I actually felt completely sorry for the dude.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Internet troll challenges boxer to a match, gets his butt handed to him   

Back to top Go down

Internet troll challenges boxer to a match, gets his butt handed to him
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1