Share | 

"Were any weapons involved?" "Yes, my foot and my fist"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sword Of The Heretic
Metal graduate
Metal graduate

Number of posts : 426

PostSubject: "Were any weapons involved?" "Yes, my foot and my fist"   Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:36 pm

Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju

Number of posts : 26244

PostSubject: Re: "Were any weapons involved?" "Yes, my foot and my fist"   Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:57 pm

I saw this article on Yahoo. 

The father showed more restraint than most people I know would have.

exact33
The King

Number of posts : 22500

PostSubject: Re: "Were any weapons involved?" "Yes, my foot and my fist"   Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:04 pm

the perp is lucky the father had any restraint.

Fat Freddy
Lord of all PBR's
Lord of all PBR's

Number of posts : 31215

PostSubject: Re: "Were any weapons involved?" "Yes, my foot and my fist"   Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:07 pm

Daaaaaaamn. He effed that guy up. I say give him a medal.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on HubPages: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
NEW IN 2017: for even MORE Metal & Movie fun, check out my lame ass Tumblr blog! http://keefer1970.tumblr.com/
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju

PostSubject: Re: "Were any weapons involved?" "Yes, my foot and my fist"   Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:15 pm

For once the authorities did the right thing and didn't charge the father with anything.

exact33
The King

PostSubject: Re: "Were any weapons involved?" "Yes, my foot and my fist"   Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:18 pm

tohostudios wrote:
For once the authorities did the right thing and didn't charge the father with anything.

the dad will get used by the child molester.

UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal

Number of posts : 2155

PostSubject: Re: "Were any weapons involved?" "Yes, my foot and my fist"   Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:31 pm

Florida needs to be nuked. What a shithole [no offence, Manny].
Back to top Go down
Sword Of The Heretic
Metal graduate
Metal graduate

Number of posts : 426

PostSubject: Re: "Were any weapons involved?" "Yes, my foot and my fist"   Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:45 pm

exact33 wrote:
tohostudios wrote:

the dad will get used by the child molester.

Hopefully, not before Bubba and his posse get a hold of him
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 21444

PostSubject: Re: "Were any weapons involved?" "Yes, my foot and my fist"   Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:19 pm

He's damn lucky the father didn't kill him.
Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever

Number of posts : 6254

PostSubject: Re: "Were any weapons involved?" "Yes, my foot and my fist"   Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:01 pm

UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS wrote:
Florida needs to be nuked.  What a shithole [no offence, Manny].

I don't get it either. It seems all the crazy, f*cked up news comes from there, but I always thought things were the worst here in Cali!
Back to top Go down
Thelemech
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood

Number of posts : 3414

PostSubject: Re: "Were any weapons involved?" "Yes, my foot and my fist"   Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:17 pm

Hang Him High   angry
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King

PostSubject: Re: "Were any weapons involved?" "Yes, my foot and my fist"   Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:26 am

corplhicks wrote:
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS wrote:
Florida needs to be nuked.  What a shithole [no offence, Manny].

I don't get it either. It seems all the crazy, f*cked up news comes from there, but I always thought things were the worst here in Cali!

i was just reading that the California issued water restrictions for reduced lawn watering and now a couple is being fined by their locality for not watering enough  insane 

bassman
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal

Number of posts : 1884

PostSubject: Re: "Were any weapons involved?" "Yes, my foot and my fist"   Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:07 am

I think the father should have beat him all the way to death....we've come this far, why stop now?
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 12801

PostSubject: Re: "Were any weapons involved?" "Yes, my foot and my fist"   Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:14 pm

bassman wrote:
I think the father should have beat him all the way to death....we've come this far, why stop now?

Most dads would not feel the urge to stop beating him to death
Back to top Go down
the joker
Metal novice
Metal novice

Number of posts : 5

PostSubject: Re: "Were any weapons involved?" "Yes, my foot and my fist"   Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:46 pm

Well I used to be in a social network site where I saw many "secret" child molestors confessing their "attraction" for small children as sexual targets , and I taught "its insane". at the same time, I think its some kind of mental illness , never a normal behavious , but I believe that the one that has weird sexual leanings acquaired them by a psychological trauma mixed with their own genes "commanding" them to do such. Iīd say the same can be applied to necrophiliacs , zooplhiliacs etc. I donīt know , I am Not on their shoes , I donīt feel the desire to "rape dead people" "have sex with animals" or "have sex with children" but what if a person indeed feels the urge to do such ? what should the person do ?

The so called Deep Web is a haven for such people to exercise all of their twisted / perverted imaginations. These people need help , more than being "beaten to death" they are mentally deranged.
Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever

Number of posts : 6570

PostSubject: Re: "Were any weapons involved?" "Yes, my foot and my fist"   Sat Jul 19, 2014 6:11 pm

He wasn't 'beaten to death' he got a right good kicking, that's all, the man was protecting his son in his own house.

I get that these people have urges but when that become actions that traumatize children, my sympathy goes out of the window. I hope his stay in prison is uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
Headbanger Man
Metal student
Metal student

Number of posts : 145

PostSubject: Re: "Were any weapons involved?" "Yes, my foot and my fist"   Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:05 pm

Someone should study the behaviour deviation of Child molesters. there are some people that actually study how does a psychopath mind work.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju

PostSubject: Re: "Were any weapons involved?" "Yes, my foot and my fist"   Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:09 pm

People are studying this aspect of the human mind and behavior.  My brother's doctoral thesis was in this area after years of working as a therapist for both victims and perpetrators of child molestation.

Headbanger Man
Metal student
Metal student

Number of posts : 145

PostSubject: Re: "Were any weapons involved?" "Yes, my foot and my fist"   Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:17 pm

And what are "some" of the conclusions they have found after all ?
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju

PostSubject: Re: "Were any weapons involved?" "Yes, my foot and my fist"   Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:21 pm

I don't know exactly because it's all beyond my simple comprehension (plus I don't want to study molesters, I want to beat the snot out of them) but whatever the treatment is that he's developed, he's been asked to speak at various conferences all around the country.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Were any weapons involved?" "Yes, my foot and my fist"   

Back to top Go down

"Were any weapons involved?" "Yes, my foot and my fist"
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1