Share | 

TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25
AuthorMessage
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju

Number of posts : 27719

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014   Wed Dec 31, 2014 8:08 pm

Pffft!!

The final Fiesta Bowl score was Boise -†38, †AZ -†30.† But it wasn't really that close.† I wanted Boise St. to win but the final score makes it look closer than the game actually was.

tohostudios
King Of Kaiju

Number of posts : 27719

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014   Wed Dec 31, 2014 8:10 pm

Next up:† The Orange Bowl, Miss St. vs GA Tech.

corplhicks
Metal is Forever

Number of posts : 6297

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014   Thu Jan 01, 2015 12:20 am

S.D. wrote:
A supposed horror film geek hasn't seen the original Black Christmas? †For shame! Very Happy

I would actually classify it more as a suspense film than a horror film, but regardless it's well done. †It has been ripped off so many times since that the original impact probably has been lost. †

Great cast including Olivia Hussey, Keir Dullea, John Saxon and Margot Kidder. †Directed by Bob "Porkys" Clark.

The remake is a steaming turd only partially redeemed by a bevy of beautiful babes. †

Agreed all around. I love how the ending to the original is handled. Bob Clark may have been a chameleon director, but he absolutely had a sure hand no matter which genre.
Back to top Go down
Dr8breed74
Metal graduate
Metal graduate

Number of posts : 291

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014   Thu Jan 01, 2015 8:00 am

I watched Burt's Bees the other day. Found it to be slightly creepy.
Back to top Go down
https://krullrecords.bigcartel.com/
exact33
The King

Number of posts : 22616

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014   Thu Jan 01, 2015 8:37 am

the last 2 things i watched in 2014:

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014   Thu Jan 01, 2015 12:26 pm

Interesting coincidence. Last night I watched Doctor Who - The Christmas Invasion (10th doctor) and The Snowmen (11th doctor).

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014   

Back to top Go down

TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014
Page 25 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25