HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Into the Pit Found at Local Music CD Store for One Dollar...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Into the Pit Found at Local Music CD Store for One Dollar...   Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:51 pm

...and it was in great condition.

I found it while digging through a bargain bin. The inclusion of Iron Maiden's "Wrathchild" made it look promising, but I'm still feeling a little skeptical about whether or not I'll like it. Since it's priced that low, then it probably wasn't received too well, and this store knows how to price their stuff.

If it's actually a good album, should I consider myself lucky for finding it at such a low price?
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Lord of all PBR's
Lord of all PBR's

Number of posts : 30321

PostSubject: Re: Into the Pit Found at Local Music CD Store for One Dollar...   Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:58 pm

I don't have that particular Ultimatum CD, but I do have three others, and I like'em all just fine, for whatever that's worth.
What the hell, it was just a buck...you can't beat that price with a stick.
Even if you only like one track, you got your money's worth.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on HubPages: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
NEW IN 2017: for even MORE Metal & Movie fun, check out my lame ass Tumblr blog! http://keefer1970.tumblr.com/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Into the Pit Found at Local Music CD Store for One Dollar...   Sat Dec 13, 2014 9:07 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
I don't have that particular Ultimatum CD, but I do have three others, and I like'em all just fine, for whatever that's worth.
What the hell, it was just a buck...you can't beat that price with a stick.
Even if you only like one track, you got your money's worth.
Thanks for your response. I'll probably get that album.

Also, I was actually thinking that "Transgressor" was going to be a Liege Lord cover, but it appears to be an original song.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Into the Pit Found at Local Music CD Store for One Dollar...   

Back to top Go down

Into the Pit Found at Local Music CD Store for One Dollar...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1