HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Bruce Jenner

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
avatar

Number of posts : 21440
Age : 32

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Jenner   Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:45 pm

DallasBlack wrote:
the sentinel wrote:
I actually listened to a King Kobra song in the car this morning as it came on an 80's mix and I always wonder "why" when it comes to Mark/ Marcie Free. I wonder the same thing about Bruce Jenner. I just don't get it? Makes you wonder of the circumstances and the mental state of some people as it leads them to make these life altering decisions.

There's also the former vocalist of Life Of Agony. Who changed to a woman after almost 40 years as a man but was straight. As a "woman" he/she is a lesbian. Wrap your head around that!

I am currently listening to the death metal band Brutality; one of the band members they had in the early days is also in that boat.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Troublezone
Dog Will Hunt!
avatar

Number of posts : 11819
Age : 41

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Jenner   Sat Apr 04, 2015 3:47 pm

I just saw on the news last night that a person serving time in prison is getting a sex change with tax payers money because a scumbag judge decided he was "entitled" to it!

http://www.hngn.com/articles/82357/20150403/transgender-california-innmates-sex-change-surgery-granted-judge-rules.htm
















Back to top Go down
mlotek
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
avatar

Number of posts : 1223
Age : 49

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Jenner   Sat Apr 04, 2015 10:00 pm

Troublezone wrote:
I just saw on the news last night that a person serving time in prison is getting a sex change with tax payers money because a scumbag judge decided he was "entitled" to it!
http://www.hngn.com/articles/82357/20150403/transgender-california-innmates-sex-change-surgery-granted-judge-rules.htm

Naturally.
Everybody must share - re: The Fountainhead, Atlas Shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Dog Will Hunt!
avatar

Number of posts : 11819
Age : 41

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Jenner   Sat Apr 04, 2015 11:39 pm

mlotek wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
I just saw on the news last night that a person serving time in prison is getting a sex change with tax payers money because a scumbag judge decided he was "entitled" to it!
http://www.hngn.com/articles/82357/20150403/transgender-california-innmates-sex-change-surgery-granted-judge-rules.htm

Naturally.
Everybody must share - re: The Fountainhead, Atlas Shrugged.

I haven't read those, but i'm sure Obama is a fan.
Back to top Go down
GUEST
R.I.P.
R.I.P.


Number of posts : 22086

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Jenner   Sun Apr 05, 2015 12:30 am

This section of the board is for TV shows and movies. The last time I checked it wasn't called "Political-box". Let's keep it on subject.
Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
avatar

Number of posts : 6254
Age : 37

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Jenner   Sun Apr 05, 2015 1:53 am

Troublezone wrote:
mlotek wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
I just saw on the news last night that a person serving time in prison is getting a sex change with tax payers money because a scumbag judge decided he was "entitled" to it!
http://www.hngn.com/articles/82357/20150403/transgender-california-innmates-sex-change-surgery-granted-judge-rules.htm

Naturally.
Everybody must share - re: The Fountainhead, Atlas Shrugged.

I haven't read  those, but i'm sure Obama is a fan.

I agree with S.D., but just to clarify Ayn Rand, the author of those books, was an ultra-conservative and the founder of Objectivism which supports extreme forms of capitalism while vilifying government intrusion. Obama is most likely an opponent of her writing and philosophy. I've read both books and they are basically diatribes against big government (and the practice of altruism in general).

Please don't carry the conversation any further than this. I just had to make light of this (common) error.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Dog Will Hunt!
avatar

Number of posts : 11819
Age : 41

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Jenner   Sun Apr 05, 2015 2:38 am

I just looked over the book reviews and assumed it was about some kind of dystopic socialism.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Dog Will Hunt!
avatar

Number of posts : 11819
Age : 41

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Jenner   Sun Apr 05, 2015 2:40 am

Okay, we can move back on topic now. Smile
Back to top Go down
Glower
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
avatar

Number of posts : 1428
Age : 53

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Jenner   Sat Apr 25, 2015 5:39 pm



Jenner was interviewed by Diane Sawyer last night -
Friday night - prime time - major TV station - millions watched !
More than The Beatles on Ed Sullivan in 1964
and now we now - " I am a woman. "


Last edited by Glower on Wed Sep 16, 2015 12:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Medieval Torture Device
Metal novice
Metal novice
avatar

Number of posts : 50
Age : 50

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Jenner   Sun Apr 26, 2015 7:28 am

I'm libertarian enough in my daily living that if someone wants to change his/her gender, it's really none of my business.  But if this one person can control the media to such an extent (shoving it down our collective throats), then it really starts to annoy me.  Obviously an agenda is being promoted here, and Bruce is its chiefest, willingly complicit pawn.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Dog Will Hunt!
avatar

Number of posts : 11819
Age : 41

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Jenner   Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:11 am

The world is becoming one big Jerry Springer freak show.
Back to top Go down
Glower
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
avatar

Number of posts : 1428
Age : 53

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Jenner   Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:52 pm

Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Dog Will Hunt!
avatar

Number of posts : 11819
Age : 41

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Jenner   Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:13 pm

The greatest athlete of all time, Caitlyn Jenner! Razz
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
avatar

Number of posts : 26258
Age : 57

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Jenner   Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:34 pm

And that cover photo has to be sooooooo airbrushed.

_________________
"There are two means of refuge from the misery of life - music and cats."
- Albert Schweitzer
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
avatar

Number of posts : 21440
Age : 32

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Jenner   Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:46 pm

Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Medieval Torture Device
Metal novice
Metal novice
avatar

Number of posts : 50
Age : 50

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Jenner   Sun Jun 21, 2015 3:53 pm

Seems legit.
Back to top Go down
Glower
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
avatar

Number of posts : 1428
Age : 53

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Jenner   Wed Sep 16, 2015 12:47 pm

I cant believe how fast all this progressed - from the first post. Two years ?
I was one of those guys who thought it was all rumors....
you know, the wearing of women's clothing...
voice change operation....all of it.....wowza........
It was like watching all the women coming out against Cosby.
Jenner was even on a sports award ceremony show - MANY people there -
Brett Farve - Lebron James - the soccer gals who won the cup -
and there's you know who in a dress - recieving an award ! affraid
He's got his own show " I am Cait "
Back to top Go down
chewie
Metal is Forever
avatar

Number of posts : 5012
Age : 48

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Jenner   Wed Sep 16, 2015 9:49 pm

Glower wrote:
I cant believe how fast all this progressed - from the first post. Two years ?
I was one of those guys who thought it was all rumors....
you know, the wearing of women's clothing...
voice change operation....all of it.....wowza........
It was like watching all the women coming out against Cosby.
Jenner was even on a sports award ceremony show - MANY people there -
Brett Farve - Lebron James - the soccer gals who won the cup -
and there's you know who in a dress - recieving an award !  affraid
He's got his own show " I am Cait "

Still has all his "man parts" and (as far as I know) isn't taking any hormone shots for boobs. So I don't know how committed he really is to being a woman. The last I heard the LGBT community doesn't think much of him since he has never supported their causes and really isn't now. It's all about him!


On another note, I saw him in some CHiPS reruns on MeTV.
Back to top Go down
DakotaRogers
Metal master
Metal master
avatar

Number of posts : 920
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Jenner   Thu Sep 17, 2015 1:35 pm

If I ever, for whatever reason, decide to murder several people in a car wreck; I'll just get me one of those nifty sex change operations.

Then, anyone who gives me any grief will be deemed "transphobiccccccc!"
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
avatar

Number of posts : 21440
Age : 32

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Jenner   Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:51 pm

Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
avatar

Number of posts : 6571
Age : 46

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Jenner   Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:55 pm

DakotaRogers wrote:
If I ever, for whatever reason, decide to murder several people in a car wreck; I'll just get me one of those nifty sex change operations.

Then, anyone who gives me any grief will be deemed "transphobiccccccc!"

Yeah, it isn't being transgender that's keeping Caitlyn Jenner out of clink (seriously, ask Chelsea Manning) like always it's because she's filthy rich. (seriously, ask OJ)
Back to top Go down
Glower
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
avatar

Number of posts : 1428
Age : 53

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Jenner   Fri Nov 06, 2015 12:30 pm



This is truly a strange mix of Heaven and Hell -
Roll over in your grave Beethoven !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Bruce Jenner   

Back to top Go down
 
Bruce Jenner
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» Bruce/Evan Almighty
» Jack Bruce Billy Cobham CD Reissue
» Jack Bruce, Robin Trower & Gary Husband Live London
» All HAIL the Mighty Bruce Kulick! (BK3 details)
» 1980 Jack Bruce/Billy Cobham/ DVD with rare interview

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: General Forums :: Gutterbox-
Jump to: