Johnny Solinger out of Skid Row; Tony Harnell (TNT) is in

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal

Number of posts : 2099

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Solinger out of Skid Row; Tony Harnell (TNT) is in   Mon May 23, 2016 6:38 am

The best news yet!
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Solinger out of Skid Row; Tony Harnell (TNT) is in   Mon May 23, 2016 8:05 am

UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS wrote:
The best news yet!

I knew you'd be happy, Unc.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami

Number of posts : 23843

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Solinger out of Skid Row; Tony Harnell (TNT) is in   Mon May 23, 2016 9:46 am

the sentinel wrote:
Didn't want to start a new thread and figured this was as good a place as any. Apparently,  Tony Harnell is out of SR and back in TNT.

http://sleazeroxx.com/tony-harnell-and-ronni-le-tekro-together-again-and-to-announce-new-tnt-lineup/

He's been out of Skid Row for awhile now. The ex-singer of Dragonforce has been fronting Skid Row for the last few months.

Bukkake Tsunami

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Solinger out of Skid Row; Tony Harnell (TNT) is in   Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:13 pm

The other night at a live performance, Rachel Bloan announced that ZP Theart is officially the new lead singer of Skid Row and they are working on an album with him.

Guess the rumors of Sebastian coming back were just that.

http://loudwire.com/skid-row-officially-name-zp-theart-new-vocalist/

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 12801

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Solinger out of Skid Row; Tony Harnell (TNT) is in   Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:19 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
The other night at a live performance, Rachel Bloan announced that ZP Theart is officially the new lead singer of Skid Row and they are working on an album with him.

Guess the rumors of Sebastian coming back were just that.

http://loudwire.com/skid-row-officially-name-zp-theart-new-vocalist/

Lawyer "Bas won't take the deal, said we need to sweeten it"
Band : F... him, we'll go with that Dragon Force guy, he sound pretty good live"
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat

Number of posts : 9101

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Solinger out of Skid Row; Tony Harnell (TNT) is in   Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:56 pm

I think the rumors of Bach's return were drummed up by Bach himself. I don't think Bolan & Snake have any wish to go back to that place. He seems like such a drama queen, I don't blame them. Nice to see them pushing forward rather than knuckling under to the easy lure of "reunion" dollars.

Lord of all PBR's
Lord of all PBR's

Number of posts : 30927

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Solinger out of Skid Row; Tony Harnell (TNT) is in   Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:41 pm

mc666 wrote:
I think the rumors of Bach's return were drummed up by Bach himself.

Of course they were.
Bach's got a newly published autobiography to promote, I wouldnt put it past him to start a few "reunion" rumors just to get his phone ringing, so then he can casually mention "By the way, have you read my book?"

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on HubPages: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
NEW IN 2017: for even MORE Metal & Movie fun, check out my lame ass Tumblr blog! http://keefer1970.tumblr.com/
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Solinger out of Skid Row; Tony Harnell (TNT) is in   Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:18 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
mc666 wrote:
I think the rumors of Bach's return were drummed up by Bach himself.

Of course they were.
Bach's got a newly published autobiography to promote, I wouldnt put it past him to start a few "reunion" rumors just to get his phone ringing, so then he can casually mention "By the way, have you read my book?"

Yea, that sounds about right. Smile

I'm curious to hear what they come up with with this new guy. Can't say I paid much attention to him in Dragonforce. And when I finally got on board with Solinger after their last 2 eps, he goes and flies the coop.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood

Number of posts : 3261

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Solinger out of Skid Row; Tony Harnell (TNT) is in   Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:34 am

The sad truth is, there's no money in the Skid Row brand without Bach in it. Music might be good, but acclaim won't pay the bills.

And I don't know how many are paying to see Bach in 2017 either. Does he still show up on each and every VH1 documentary giving his comments?
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 13525

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Solinger out of Skid Row; Tony Harnell (TNT) is in   Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:55 pm

I agree that Bach has probably drummed up some of those reunion rumors. He's probably hoping that their would be a big to do about a Skid Row reunion like there was for G'NR.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Solinger out of Skid Row; Tony Harnell (TNT) is in   Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:47 pm

nevermore wrote:
I agree that Bach has probably drummed up some of those reunion rumors. He's probably hoping that their would be a big to do about a Skid Row reunion like there was for G'NR.

At the very least, I'm sure he was hoping his buddy Axl would take them out as openers for the big tour. That coulda been huge for them.

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Solinger out of Skid Row; Tony Harnell (TNT) is in   

Back to top Go down

Johnny Solinger out of Skid Row; Tony Harnell (TNT) is in
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7