AC/DC Forced to Postpone Tour or Brian J. risks "Total Hearing Loss"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
ZombieHavoc
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal

Number of posts : 2042

PostSubject: Re: AC/DC Forced to Postpone Tour or Brian J. risks "Total Hearing Loss"    Fri Aug 12, 2016 10:14 am

I'd love for them to release a live album with Axl.

I've never seen AC/DC, and am not too concerned about that fact. Woulda been cool an' all, but you know.

I doubt I will, but I really, really want to see them with Axl. That just seems awesome.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami

Number of posts : 23843

PostSubject: Re: AC/DC Forced to Postpone Tour or Brian J. risks "Total Hearing Loss"    Fri Aug 12, 2016 10:19 am

ZombieHavoc wrote:
I'd love for them to release a live album with Axl.

I've never seen AC/DC, and am not too concerned about that fact. Woulda been cool an' all, but you know.

I doubt I will, but I really, really want to see them with Axl. That just seems awesome.

I haven't heard any talk of a live release, but if they were smart, the band should be recording some of these shows for posterity and historical purposes.

Bukkake Tsunami

PostSubject: Re: AC/DC Forced to Postpone Tour or Brian J. risks "Total Hearing Loss"    Thu Sep 01, 2016 11:41 am

The Axl-led AC/DC tour is back on schedule, making-up for the cancelled gigs earlier in the year. The other night, they broke out 'Live Wire', which according to reports, hasn't been played live by the band since 1982.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal

Number of posts : 1379

PostSubject: Re: AC/DC Forced to Postpone Tour or Brian J. risks "Total Hearing Loss"    Tue Sep 20, 2016 4:11 pm

According to Angus its official...AC/DC will continue after the tour..The permanent lineup will be Axel on vocals, Angus and Stevie young on guitar with "hired" musicians on bass and drums...

http://sleazeroxx.com/angus-young-to-reportedly-continue-acdc-with-axl-rose-and-stevie-young/
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami

PostSubject: Re: AC/DC Forced to Postpone Tour or Brian J. risks "Total Hearing Loss"    Tue Sep 20, 2016 4:54 pm

Hmm, that sounds a little sketchy to me. This is coming from a Brazilian guy's Twitter account? Although I gotta say, new material with Axl on vocals does sound enticing!

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 20318

PostSubject: Re: AC/DC Forced to Postpone Tour or Brian J. risks "Total Hearing Loss"    Tue Sep 20, 2016 5:41 pm

If true, it could be interesting. Or not. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Lord of all PBR's
Lord of all PBR's

Number of posts : 30931

PostSubject: Re: AC/DC Forced to Postpone Tour or Brian J. risks "Total Hearing Loss"    Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:40 am

If you can't trust a random Brazilian guy's Twitter, who can you trust? Very Happy

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on HubPages: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
NEW IN 2017: for even MORE Metal & Movie fun, check out my lame ass Tumblr blog! http://keefer1970.tumblr.com/
Back to top Go down
MoonChild
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 14819

PostSubject: Re: AC/DC Forced to Postpone Tour or Brian J. risks "Total Hearing Loss"    Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:48 am

007 wrote:
If true, it could be interesting. Or not. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Yeah if only I can get into Axl vocals (outside of GnR). Not a wise move from the band, but who knows! Cookie!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AC/DC Forced to Postpone Tour or Brian J. risks "Total Hearing Loss"    

Back to top Go down

AC/DC Forced to Postpone Tour or Brian J. risks "Total Hearing Loss"
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6