HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Fake Metalheads.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
avatar

Number of posts : 9675
Age : 52

PostSubject: Re: Fake Metalheads.   Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:30 pm

666_Evil_666 wrote:
Weak and pathetic, kinda like after your wife gets a deep dicking?

You just proved to everyone on this board that you either never had sex before or showed your own inadequacies in sexual endeavors.

Would you like to know why surprised

Women actually like to get it deep.

My "guess" scratch Is you have small hands to match the teenie weenie

_________________
Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
avatar

Number of posts : 6561
Age : 46

PostSubject: Re: Fake Metalheads.   Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:31 pm

666_Evil_666 wrote:
exact33 wrote:
666_Evil_666 wrote:
James B. wrote:
666_Evil_666 wrote:
Sound like you already did that with Phil.

Your comebacks are weak & pathetic
I was expecting a challenge Laughing very hard

Weak and pathetic, kinda like after your wife gets a deep dicking?

James - i predict momma jokes are next from Mr. Evil Razz

Could be worse....could be as weak and pathetic as this forum before a nice group of new members showed up Smile

Be thankful.

Yes we were desperately in need of more keyboard warriors.

Thanks!! cool
Back to top Go down
666_Evil_666
Metal student
Metal student
avatar

Number of posts : 162
Age : 117

PostSubject: Re: Fake Metalheads.   Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:32 pm

James B. wrote:
666_Evil_666 wrote:
Weak and pathetic, kinda like after your wife gets a deep dicking?

You just proved to everyone on this board that you either never had sex before or showed your own inadequacies in sexual endeavors.

Would you like to know why surprised

Women actually like to get it deep.  

My "guess" scratch  Is you have small hands to match the teenie weenie


Weak and pathetic....as in, she got her c*nt f*cked to kingdom come...or kingdom cum. So she would be weak and pathetic. Something YOU can't provide Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
666_Evil_666
Metal student
Metal student
avatar

Number of posts : 162
Age : 117

PostSubject: Re: Fake Metalheads.   Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:33 pm

Boris2008 wrote:
666_Evil_666 wrote:
exact33 wrote:
666_Evil_666 wrote:
James B. wrote:
666_Evil_666 wrote:
Sound like you already did that with Phil.

Your comebacks are weak & pathetic
I was expecting a challenge Laughing very hard

Weak and pathetic, kinda like after your wife gets a deep dicking?

James - i predict momma jokes are next from Mr. Evil Razz

Could be worse....could be as weak and pathetic as this forum before a nice group of new members showed up Smile

Be thankful.

Yes we were desperately in need of more keyboard warriors.

Thanks!! cool  

You are welcome. headbanger
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
avatar

Number of posts : 22458
Age : 44

PostSubject: Re: Fake Metalheads.   Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:35 pm

666_Evil_666 wrote:
exact33 wrote:
666_Evil_666 wrote:
exact33 wrote:
666_Evil_666 wrote:
James B. wrote:
666_Evil_666 wrote:
Sound like you already did that with Phil.

Your comebacks are weak & pathetic
I was expecting a challenge Laughing very hard

Weak and pathetic, kinda like after your wife gets a deep dicking?

James - i predict momma jokes are next from Mr. Evil Razz

Could be worse....could be as weak and pathetic as this forum before a nice group of new members showed up Smile

Be thankful.

egotistical and evil... at least you have the e's well covered.

Awwww, what's the matter, did my jab hurt your feelings?

headbanger

lol. not in the slightest. People who come in guns ablazin are a dime a dozen and have little staying power.

_________________
The_King_Game_of_Thrones
Back to top Go down
http://exact3.tripod.com
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
avatar

Number of posts : 6561
Age : 46

PostSubject: Re: Fake Metalheads.   Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:35 pm

666_Evil_666 wrote:
James B. wrote:
666_Evil_666 wrote:
Weak and pathetic, kinda like after your wife gets a deep dicking?

You just proved to everyone on this board that you either never had sex before or showed your own inadequacies in sexual endeavors.

Would you like to know why surprised

Women actually like to get it deep.  

My "guess" scratch  Is you have small hands to match the teenie weenie


Weak and pathetic....as in, she got her c*nt f*cked to kingdom come...or kingdom cum. So she would be weak and pathetic. Something YOU can't provide Laughing very hard

This only ever happens in your mind.

Girls are actually sturdy little critters when it comes to that kind of stuff! lol!
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
avatar

Number of posts : 9675
Age : 52

PostSubject: Re: Fake Metalheads.   Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:36 pm

666_Evil_666 wrote:



Weak and pathetic....as in, she got her c*nt f*cked to kingdom come...or kingdom cum. So she would be weak and pathetic. Something YOU can't provide Laughing very hard

If you have to explain your own joke a few posts later or change the context of it. Kind of ruins the moment.

Maybe stay after school and your male English teacher can fondle you as he tutors you in proper use of grammar.

_________________
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
avatar

Number of posts : 22458
Age : 44

PostSubject: Re: Fake Metalheads.   Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:36 pm

666_Evil_666 wrote:
James B. wrote:
666_Evil_666 wrote:
Weak and pathetic, kinda like after your wife gets a deep dicking?

You just proved to everyone on this board that you either never had sex before or showed your own inadequacies in sexual endeavors.

Would you like to know why surprised

Women actually like to get it deep.  

My "guess" scratch  Is you have small hands to match the teenie weenie


Weak and pathetic....as in, she got her c*nt f*cked to kingdom come...or kingdom cum. So she would be weak and pathetic. Something YOU can't provide Laughing very hard


ahh... so little understanding about sex. it is rather comical.

_________________
The_King_Game_of_Thrones
Back to top Go down
http://exact3.tripod.com
HeavyThrashhead
Metal student
Metal student
avatar

Number of posts : 173
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Fake Metalheads.   Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:40 pm

Back to top Go down
666_Evil_666
Metal student
Metal student
avatar

Number of posts : 162
Age : 117

PostSubject: Re: Fake Metalheads.   Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:41 pm

exact33 wrote:
666_Evil_666 wrote:
exact33 wrote:
666_Evil_666 wrote:
exact33 wrote:
666_Evil_666 wrote:
James B. wrote:
666_Evil_666 wrote:
Sound like you already did that with Phil.

Your comebacks are weak & pathetic
I was expecting a challenge Laughing very hard

Weak and pathetic, kinda like after your wife gets a deep dicking?

James - i predict momma jokes are next from Mr. Evil Razz

Could be worse....could be as weak and pathetic as this forum before a nice group of new members showed up Smile

Be thankful.

egotistical and evil... at least you have the e's well covered.

Awwww, what's the matter, did my jab hurt your feelings?

headbanger

lol. not in the slightest. People who come in guns ablazin are a dime a dozen and have little staying power.

Big bad admin going to threaten his power I see Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
avatar

Number of posts : 9675
Age : 52

PostSubject: Re: Fake Metalheads.   Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:43 pm

HeavyThrashhead wrote:

I am trying to show the "children" how stupid this stuff is.

It will all magically be gone by tonight or tomorrow.

_________________
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
avatar

Number of posts : 22458
Age : 44

PostSubject: Re: Fake Metalheads.   Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:46 pm

666_Evil_666 wrote:
exact33 wrote:
666_Evil_666 wrote:
exact33 wrote:
666_Evil_666 wrote:
exact33 wrote:
666_Evil_666 wrote:
James B. wrote:
666_Evil_666 wrote:
Sound like you already did that with Phil.

Your comebacks are weak & pathetic
I was expecting a challenge Laughing very hard

Weak and pathetic, kinda like after your wife gets a deep dicking?

James - i predict momma jokes are next from Mr. Evil Razz

Could be worse....could be as weak and pathetic as this forum before a nice group of new members showed up Smile

Be thankful.

egotistical and evil... at least you have the e's well covered.

Awwww, what's the matter, did my jab hurt your feelings?

headbanger

lol. not in the slightest. People who come in guns ablazin are a dime a dozen and have little staying power.

Big bad admin going to threaten his power I see Laughing very hard

huh? People who come to this forum and start throwing up on others tend to get bored and leave fairly quickly (unless you are OCI and his hordes of regenerations).

_________________
The_King_Game_of_Thrones
Back to top Go down
http://exact3.tripod.com
007
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
avatar

Number of posts : 21082
Age : 49

PostSubject: Re: Fake Metalheads.   Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:48 pm

I have to say this has been a rather jaw dropping thread.



Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
avatar

Number of posts : 9675
Age : 52

PostSubject: Re: Fake Metalheads.   Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:07 pm

Hey 666_evil_666:

I can hope you took none of this personal, I didn't. It is just stupid stuff.
That is my point.

_________________
Back to top Go down
666_Evil_666
Metal student
Metal student
avatar

Number of posts : 162
Age : 117

PostSubject: Re: Fake Metalheads.   Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:11 pm

James B. wrote:
Hey 666_evil_666:

I can hope you took none of this personal, I didn't.  It is just stupid stuff.
That is my point.

Back to top Go down
DakotaRogers
Metal master
Metal master
avatar

Number of posts : 920
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: Fake Metalheads.   Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:16 pm

James B. wrote:
I only asked a person to have some respect regarding posting certain visual content that is all.

If the Dishammer album I posted had been released in the 80's, and those blurry indiscernible black and white tits had their time to become iconic in the world of metal album artwork, I highly doubt you would have pretended to be offended just so you could be an asshole. See: Lovedrive or Love at First Sting.

http://www.heartofmetal.net/t8092-watchdog-group-bans-wiki-page-of-virgin-killer?highlight=virgin+killer

Look at how many people's minds went to "internet censorship" right off the bat in this thread. But no, not the case for me - just malicious trolling (apparently.)

"I know you were just trying to contribute to the thread and everything, but F*ck you, DR!"
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
avatar

Number of posts : 9675
Age : 52

PostSubject: Re: Fake Metalheads.   Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:46 pm

DakotaRogers wrote:
\
If the Dishammer album I posted had been released in the 80's, and those blurry indiscernible black and white tits had their time to become iconic in the world of metal album artwork, I highly doubt you would have pretended to be offended just so you could be an asshole.

Your problem is assuming that I was offended in the first place, I wasn't. I asked you to show some respect and you couldn't. Just like my lack of respect in this thread is going to be addressed by the powers that be. I can man up and take account of what I did, you appear to be not able to let it go. Here it is what, a week or so later.....and here you are defending yourself still.

_________________
Back to top Go down
DakotaRogers
Metal master
Metal master
avatar

Number of posts : 920
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: Fake Metalheads.   Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:53 pm

James B. wrote:
I asked you to show some respect and you couldn't

Pretty sure Fat Freddy can do his job without having you whiteknight the board up.

James B. wrote:
you appear to be not able to let it go.

You're the one who brought it up, not I - acting like you were doing some noble service to all the users here.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Fake Metalheads.   Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:53 pm

James B. wrote:
DakotaRogers wrote:
\
If the Dishammer album I posted had been released in the 80's, and those blurry indiscernible black and white tits had their time to become iconic in the world of metal album artwork, I highly doubt you would have pretended to be offended just so you could be an asshole.

Your problem is assuming that I was offended in the first place, I wasn't. I asked you to show some respect and you couldn't.  Just like my lack of respect in this thread is going to be addressed by the powers that be.  I can man up and take account of what I did, you appear to be not able to let it go.  Here it is what, a week or so later.....and here you are defending yourself still.

and your still denial being offended over a woman tits in the Dishammer album art. What's wrong with that? Show some respect? More like censorship.
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
avatar

Number of posts : 7888
Age : 44

PostSubject: Re: Fake Metalheads.   Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:37 pm

Can't we all just get along!
Back to top Go down
HeavyThrashhead
Metal student
Metal student
avatar

Number of posts : 173
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Fake Metalheads.   Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:40 pm

Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Fake Metalheads.   Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:41 pm

As long as they get easily offended over trivial things as these political correctness people, i don't think it will happen. Laughing
Back to top Go down
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
avatar

Number of posts : 2121
Age : 48

PostSubject: Re: Fake Metalheads.   Tue Mar 15, 2016 5:42 am

Where the hell is Freddy?
Back to top Go down
DakotaRogers
Metal master
Metal master
avatar

Number of posts : 920
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: Fake Metalheads.   Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:05 am

They took him Sad
Back to top Go down
666_Evil_666
Metal student
Metal student
avatar

Number of posts : 162
Age : 117

PostSubject: Re: Fake Metalheads.   Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:15 am

DakotaRogers wrote:
They took him Sad

I think Fat Freddy is still with us....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Fake Metalheads.   

Back to top Go down
 
Fake Metalheads.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Attn: Christian Metalheads- I need your help with a project!
» SCANDAL branded as fake ZONE? and SONY disappointed the fans?
» Keep your nasty dirty hands off of my drumsticks
» Motley Crue warn fans of fake Nikki Sixx
» YOU COULDN'T MAKE IT UP - BUT THEY DID!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: