HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Are You Happy?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Are you happy we showed up?
Yes
30%
 30% [ 3 ]
Yes
20%
 20% [ 2 ]
Maybe
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
I Love You
10%
 10% [ 1 ]
We Rule, and if people don't like it, then F*ck them!
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
.....Satan
10%
 10% [ 1 ]
Papa Bless
30%
 30% [ 3 ]
I am so grateful for this
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10
 

AuthorMessage
Stone Cold
Metal novice
Metal novice
avatar

Number of posts : 14
Age : 52

PostSubject: Re: Are You Happy?   Sat Mar 19, 2016 1:37 am

Troublezone wrote:
Stone Cold wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
Stone Cold wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
The shit losers do for attention... Make sure to stay in character.

God damn son! That is no way to talk about yourself, you see ol Stone Cold thinks it's funny when people make fun of themselves, but don't call yourself a loser.

Are you a grown adult or a punk kid? What a sad loser on the internet pretending to be a washed up 90s wrestler. Chances are, based on the guy you chose your at least in your 30s. How sad...

Says the sombitch with the Charlie Brown avatar, a washed up comic that nobody give a rats ass about.

I bet there's nothing you wouldn't do for (or to) your idol.

The F*ck does that even mean? Is this forum full of water heads? SOMBITCH!
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Dog Will Hunt!
avatar

Number of posts : 11818
Age : 41

PostSubject: Re: Are You Happy?   Sat Mar 19, 2016 1:42 am

Stone Cold wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
Stone Cold wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
Stone Cold wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
The shit losers do for attention... Make sure to stay in character.

God damn son! That is no way to talk about yourself, you see ol Stone Cold thinks it's funny when people make fun of themselves, but don't call yourself a loser.

Are you a grown adult or a punk kid? What a sad loser on the internet pretending to be a washed up 90s wrestler. Chances are, based on the guy you chose your at least in your 30s. How sad...

Says the sombitch with the Charlie Brown avatar, a washed up comic that nobody give a rats ass about.

I bet there's nothing you wouldn't do for (or to) your idol.

The F*ck does that even mean? Is this forum full of water heads? SOMBITCH!

Obsession with Steve Austin isn't a strong enough word to describe your fascination.


Last edited by Troublezone on Sat Mar 19, 2016 1:45 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Stone Cold
Metal novice
Metal novice
avatar

Number of posts : 14
Age : 52

PostSubject: Re: Are You Happy?   Sat Mar 19, 2016 1:45 am

Troublezone wrote:
Stone Cold wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
Stone Cold wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
Stone Cold wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
The shit losers do for attention... Make sure to stay in character.

God damn son! That is no way to talk about yourself, you see ol Stone Cold thinks it's funny when people make fun of themselves, but don't call yourself a loser.

Are you a grown adult or a punk kid? What a sad loser on the internet pretending to be a washed up 90s wrestler. Chances are, based on the guy you chose your at least in your 30s. How sad...

Says the sombitch with the Charlie Brown avatar, a washed up comic that nobody give a rats ass about.

I bet there's nothing you wouldn't do for (or to) your idol.

The F*ck does that even mean? Is this forum full of water heads? SOMBITCH!

Obsession with Steve Austin doesn't begin to describe your fascination.

Yep, that answers my question.

These water heads need to calm down around here. The bottom line is, if you are going to try and throw insults, try a little harder son! If you are taking this Stone Cold account serious, you are dumb as horse shit! AND THAT'S THE BOTTOM LINE, BECAUSE STONE COLD SAID SO!
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Dog Will Hunt!
avatar

Number of posts : 11818
Age : 41

PostSubject: Re: Are You Happy?   Sat Mar 19, 2016 1:47 am

Stone Cold wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
Stone Cold wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
Stone Cold wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
Stone Cold wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
The shit losers do for attention... Make sure to stay in character.

God damn son! That is no way to talk about yourself, you see ol Stone Cold thinks it's funny when people make fun of themselves, but don't call yourself a loser.

Are you a grown adult or a punk kid? What a sad loser on the internet pretending to be a washed up 90s wrestler. Chances are, based on the guy you chose your at least in your 30s. How sad...

Says the sombitch with the Charlie Brown avatar, a washed up comic that nobody give a rats ass about.

I bet there's nothing you wouldn't do for (or to) your idol.

The F*ck does that even mean? Is this forum full of water heads? SOMBITCH!

Obsession with Steve Austin doesn't begin to describe your fascination.

Yep, that answers my question.

These water heads need to calm down around here. The bottom line is, if you are going to try and throw insults, try a little harder son! If you are taking this Stone Cold account serious, you are dumb as horse shit! AND THAT'S THE BOTTOM LINE, BECAUSE STONE COLD SAID SO!

Serious? Don't think so... you're the dumbass still role playing.  But you never been here before, right??
Back to top Go down
Stone Cold
Metal novice
Metal novice
avatar

Number of posts : 14
Age : 52

PostSubject: Re: Are You Happy?   Sat Mar 19, 2016 1:50 am

Troublezone wrote:
Stone Cold wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
Stone Cold wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
Stone Cold wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
Stone Cold wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
The shit losers do for attention... Make sure to stay in character.

God damn son! That is no way to talk about yourself, you see ol Stone Cold thinks it's funny when people make fun of themselves, but don't call yourself a loser.

Are you a grown adult or a punk kid? What a sad loser on the internet pretending to be a washed up 90s wrestler. Chances are, based on the guy you chose your at least in your 30s. How sad...

Says the sombitch with the Charlie Brown avatar, a washed up comic that nobody give a rats ass about.

I bet there's nothing you wouldn't do for (or to) your idol.

The F*ck does that even mean? Is this forum full of water heads? SOMBITCH!

Obsession with Steve Austin doesn't begin to describe your fascination.

Yep, that answers my question.

These water heads need to calm down around here. The bottom line is, if you are going to try and throw insults, try a little harder son! If you are taking this Stone Cold account serious, you are dumb as horse shit! AND THAT'S THE BOTTOM LINE, BECAUSE STONE COLD SAID SO!

Serious? Don't think so... you're the dumbest still role playing. But you never been here before, right??

Yet you are being pissy eyes over a god damn Stone Cold account, HAHAHAHAHA you crack me up!

It don't matter who I am, it's funny to see this forum get angry at stupid shit, and ban accounts over stupid shit. Maybe I am 666_Evil_666. Maybe I am not...you just never know.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Dog Will Hunt!
avatar

Number of posts : 11818
Age : 41

PostSubject: Re: Are You Happy?   Sat Mar 19, 2016 1:55 am

We knew it was you all along. You can change avatars and accounts, but your winning personality always comes through. Are you happy?
Back to top Go down
Stone Cold
Metal novice
Metal novice
avatar

Number of posts : 14
Age : 52

PostSubject: Re: Are You Happy?   Sat Mar 19, 2016 1:57 am

Troublezone wrote:
We knew it was you all along. You can change avatars and accounts, but you winning personality always comes through.

If you knew, why did you even ask? Obviously you know who it is, even though I could be more then 1 person, and before you bring out your little conspiracy theory bullshit, it's nobody else at this forum that would be apart of these accounts Smile


Last edited by Stone Cold on Sat Mar 19, 2016 2:01 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
HeavyThrashhead
Metal student
Metal student
avatar

Number of posts : 173
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Are You Happy?   Sat Mar 19, 2016 2:00 am

Stone Cold wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
We knew it was you all along. You can change avatars and accounts, but you winning personality always comes through.

If you knew, why did you even ask? Obviously you know who it is, even though I could be more then 1 person, and before you bring out your little conspiracy theory bullshit, it's nobody else at this forum that would be apart of these accounts Smile

and that's the bottom line...'cos that account says so.
Back to top Go down
Stone Cold
Metal novice
Metal novice
avatar

Number of posts : 14
Age : 52

PostSubject: Re: Are You Happy?   Sat Mar 19, 2016 2:03 am

I look at it this way, now they can get on their little speed dial and call up the mods, and act like this is an emergency, and their lives are endanger because scary accounts are giving them shit. It's just hilarious that 666_Evil_666 was banned in the first place. Never did anything to you, just stated facts. This forum should be called "Pussies of Metal" because you all do act like a bunch of pussies, and it's hilarious.

To be fair though, the accounts have brought activity to this place, but they don't want to admit it. Once the people behind the accounts get bored, and forget about this place, it will go back to the typical dry forum it was before this. Can't have a little fun, always have to be serious, and don't want to hurt the special snowflakes. LOL
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
avatar

Number of posts : 15870
Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: Are You Happy?   Sat Mar 19, 2016 2:19 am

Actually, our moderators have minds of their own and do their jobs well. We don't "speed dial and call" them. I really shouldn't be saying anything because I will make myself a target*, but this place has always had a special place in my heart and I don't want my fellow HoM members besmirched like that. The only people that get banned are ones that deserve it.

*Actually, I won't be a target because after I post this I will stop watching this thread which will be locked soon anyways.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Stone Cold
Metal novice
Metal novice
avatar

Number of posts : 14
Age : 52

PostSubject: Re: Are You Happy?   Sat Mar 19, 2016 2:29 am

DallasBlack wrote:
Actually, our moderators have minds of their own and do their jobs well. We don't "speed dial and call" them. I really shouldn't be saying anything because I will make myself a target*, but this place has always had a special place in my heart and I don't want my fellow HoM members besmirched like that. The only people that get banned are ones that deserve it.

*Actually, I won't be a target because after I post this I will stop watching this thread which will be locked soon anyways.

Do their jobs well? Not really lol, they get offended over tits on an album cover. They get offended over simple shit. You would be surprised who knows about this forum and the lurkers that have seen this shit go on that is just ridiculous, with that being said, 666_Evil_666 proved a point, and even an actual member of this place has proved a point, DakotaRogers about how uptight this place is. Personally the 666_Evil_666 account was banned for no real reason, didn't throw insults, didn't attack anyone but got attacked by others, and then when firing back, like anyone else would, the account was banned because some admin got pissy when the account spoke true facts. It's ok for the main members to attack others, but when that person fires back, OH SHIT WE GOTTA TELL THE ADMIN TO SAVE ARE ASSES. It's quite hilarious.

This place needs to lighten the F*ck up, and have a laugh, if there are tits on a album cover, so be it. If you are that offended, then maybe you shouldn't be on a metal forum. If someone says cuss words, so be it. Either way, I had my laugh of this, I am sure others have as well. I am sure by tomorrow this account will be gone, but you f*ckers need to relax lol. I can't believe a metal forum would be this uptight and pussified lol
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Dog Will Hunt!
avatar

Number of posts : 11818
Age : 41

PostSubject: Re: Are You Happy?   Sat Mar 19, 2016 4:28 am

Why did you come back here if you think this forum is boring? And what's with the childish role playing shit? You say you're laughing at us, but you are the one that looks like a fool.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Dog Will Hunt!
avatar

Number of posts : 11818
Age : 41

PostSubject: Re: Are You Happy?   Sat Mar 19, 2016 4:35 am

Well I don't know of anyone complaining to the mods about you, but they were very lenient with you for a good while until you almost dared them to do something. I ain't hiding, I'm here saying what I have to say to your face (so to speak).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Are You Happy?   

Back to top Go down
 
Are You Happy?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Similar topics
-
» Happy Holidaze Gents! From Suss 2010 into 2011!
» Happy Birthday Yvonne
» Happy Big 4 - 0 to Jennifer...
» Happy Birthday!!!
» Happy Birthday Martine!!!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: General Forums :: Of Unsound Mind-
Jump to: