HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 THIS THREAD RULES!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Fat Freddy
Lord of all PBR's
Lord of all PBR's
avatar

Number of posts : 31132
Age : 47

PostSubject: Re: THIS THREAD RULES!   Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:55 pm

Luther VANDROSS RULES!!!

LEX LUTHOR RULES!!!

SAN DIMAS HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL RULES!!

Wait, what was this thread about again??

_________________
""We would absolutely love to put out a new record and get lumped in with all of the other '80s bands out there that still record and put out records that nobody really buys."
- Jeff LaBar, CINDERELLA

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on HubPages: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
NEW IN 2017: for even MORE Metal & Movie fun, check out my lame ass Tumblr blog! http://keefer1970.tumblr.com/
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
avatar

Number of posts : 26108
Age : 57

PostSubject: Re: THIS THREAD RULES!   Sun Mar 20, 2016 8:16 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Luther VANDROSS RULES!!!

LEX LUTHOR RULES!!!

SAN DIMAS HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL RULES!!

Wait, what was this thread about again??

Actually I'm still trying to figure that out.

_________________
"There are two means of refuge from the misery of life - music and cats."
- Albert Schweitzer
Back to top Go down
Wurthless
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
avatar

Number of posts : 4969
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: THIS THREAD RULES!   Sun Mar 20, 2016 8:22 pm

i think we're supposed to pledge our allegiance to all that we believe to be trve vnd kvlt.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
avatar

Number of posts : 22458
Age : 44

PostSubject: Re: THIS THREAD RULES!   Sun Mar 20, 2016 8:29 pm

tohostudios wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:
Luther VANDROSS RULES!!!

LEX LUTHOR RULES!!!

SAN DIMAS HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL RULES!!

Wait, what was this thread about again??

Actually I'm still trying to figure that out.

i dont know what to do without insane nonsense interrupting.. oh wait...

_________________
The_King_Game_of_Thrones
Back to top Go down
http://exact3.tripod.com
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
avatar

Number of posts : 26108
Age : 57

PostSubject: Re: THIS THREAD RULES!   Sun Mar 20, 2016 8:33 pm

exact33 wrote:
tohostudios wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:
Luther VANDROSS RULES!!!

LEX LUTHOR RULES!!!

SAN DIMAS HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL RULES!!

Wait, what was this thread about again??

Actually I'm still trying to figure that out.

i dont know what to do without insane nonsense interrupting.. oh wait...

Yeah at least we're familiar with this person's insanity.

_________________
"There are two means of refuge from the misery of life - music and cats."
- Albert Schweitzer
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
avatar

Number of posts : 22458
Age : 44

PostSubject: Re: THIS THREAD RULES!   Sun Mar 20, 2016 8:35 pm

tohostudios wrote:
exact33 wrote:
tohostudios wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:
Luther VANDROSS RULES!!!

LEX LUTHOR RULES!!!

SAN DIMAS HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL RULES!!

Wait, what was this thread about again??

Actually I'm still trying to figure that out.

i dont know what to do without insane nonsense interrupting.. oh wait...

Yeah at least we're familiar with this person's insanity.

better the devil you know.....

oh yeah - Keldian RULES!!

_________________
The_King_Game_of_Thrones
Back to top Go down
http://exact3.tripod.com
chewie
Metal is Forever
avatar

Number of posts : 5012
Age : 48

PostSubject: Re: THIS THREAD RULES!   Sun Mar 20, 2016 9:15 pm

Samantha Fox Rules!

Well she's standing next to Lemmy in that one pic............
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
avatar

Number of posts : 23989
Age : 46

PostSubject: Re: THIS THREAD RULES!   Mon Mar 21, 2016 4:24 pm

Guns n' Roses RULE!! Or sometimes (classic) Aerosmith RULES!!

_________________
I used to be with it, but then they changed what "it" was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me, and it'll happen to you, too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: THIS THREAD RULES!   

Back to top Go down
 
THIS THREAD RULES!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
 Similar topics
-
» Manji Union rules
» Forgotten Gems!
» The Joke Thread
» Undercover
» Foreign Films Appreciation Thread

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: