HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 A Message From HeavyThrashhead

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
avatar

Number of posts : 25719
Age : 56

PostSubject: Re: A Message From HeavyThrashhead   Tue Jun 21, 2016 9:00 pm

Boris2008 wrote:
HeavyThrashhead wrote:
i should have respected today's holiday.....National I Don't Give A Shit Day....and maybe you guys should have respected it as well.

We did

Laughing very hard

_________________
"There are two means of refuge from the misery of life - music and cats."
- Albert Schweitzer
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
avatar

Number of posts : 19400
Age : 47

PostSubject: Re: A Message From HeavyThrashhead   Tue Jun 21, 2016 9:02 pm

I never gave a shit and stop being a c*nt. Act like a human being instead of a 40 year old virgin who still lives with his mom and dreams of the day sweet Sally will let him stick his digits in her pie.

I can't believe you joined this board under so many different accounts? If we are easily offended, and we don't meet your standards of edict, then why do you hang around?

In real life, maybe you are great guy, help old ladies cross the road, don't throw kittens to puppies and feed the homeless, here you come off as humorless, devoid of any personality and worse of all boring.
Back to top Go down
HeavyThrashhead
Metal student
Metal student
avatar

Number of posts : 160
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: A Message From HeavyThrashhead   Tue Jun 21, 2016 9:08 pm

manny wrote:
I never gave a shit and stop being a c*nt.  Act like a human being instead of a 40 year old virgin who still lives with his mom and dreams of the day sweet Sally will let him stick his digits in her pie.

I can't believe you joined this board under so many different accounts? If we are easily offended, and we don't meet your standards of edict, then why do you hang around?

In real life, maybe you are great guy, help old ladies cross the road, don't throw kittens to puppies and feed the homeless, here you come off as humorless, devoid of any personality and worse of all boring.

Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
avatar

Number of posts : 6130
Age : 37

PostSubject: Re: A Message From HeavyThrashhead   Wed Jun 22, 2016 12:38 am

Boris2008 wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:
Awwww snap, Hicks. Now you done done it. You mess with a man's channel, it's on like Donkey Kong up in this bitch.

Oh dear! Now look what you've done! You've made FF go OG! affraid

It will take us weeks to talk him down from this!

WHAT HAVE I DONE. Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
HeavyThrashhead
Metal student
Metal student
avatar

Number of posts : 160
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: A Message From HeavyThrashhead   Wed Jun 22, 2016 12:58 am

Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
avatar

Number of posts : 15730
Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: A Message From HeavyThrashhead   Wed Jun 22, 2016 1:31 am

Fat Freddy wrote:

Laughing I was tempted to post one of my own (now that you have I might as well):

Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
HeavyThrashhead
Metal student
Metal student
avatar

Number of posts : 160
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: A Message From HeavyThrashhead   Wed Jun 22, 2016 2:17 am

Back to top Go down
HeavyThrashhead
Metal student
Metal student
avatar

Number of posts : 160
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: A Message From HeavyThrashhead   Sun Jul 03, 2016 8:38 pm

time to start fresh sons. last night i rasied hell at the NWN forum (Nuclear War Now! forum). wich is filled with a bunch of jackasses who like to gather arround to circle jerk echother. i whooped their asses across that forum. then i got banned. eh eh. no one bans ole heavythrashhead. they sit behind their lousy desktop computers flapping their gums and acts like a bunch of tough guys. yet they never seem to say that bullshit to my face 'cos they know i'll open a can of whoop ass. and that's the bottom line. 'cos i said so. WAM! hit my music.

Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
avatar

Number of posts : 447
Age : 47

PostSubject: Re: A Message From HeavyThrashhead   Sun Jul 03, 2016 9:00 pm

HeavyThrashhead wrote:
time to start fresh sons. last night i rasied hell at the NWN forum (Nuclear War Now! forum). wich is filled with a bunch of jackasses who like to gather arround to circle jerk echother. i whooped their asses across that forum. then i got banned. eh eh. no one bans ole heavythrashhead. they sit behind their lousy desktop computers flapping their gums and acts like a bunch of tough guys. yet they never seem to say that bullshit to my face 'cos they know i'll open a can of whoop ass. and that's the bottom line. 'cos i said so. WAM! hit my music.

Wow how old are you again HMG? You get your other account banned, now heavythrash let you login on his account just so you can start more shit? Grow up son, you're not even a funny troll, just a stupid one.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Lord of all PBR's
Lord of all PBR's
avatar

Number of posts : 30790
Age : 47

PostSubject: Re: A Message From HeavyThrashhead   Sun Jul 03, 2016 9:06 pm

Oh look. It's getting stupid in here again....

_________________
""We would absolutely love to put out a new record and get lumped in with all of the other '80s bands out there that still record and put out records that nobody really buys."
- Jeff LaBar, CINDERELLA

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on HubPages: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
NEW IN 2017: for even MORE Metal & Movie fun, check out my lame ass Tumblr blog! http://keefer1970.tumblr.com/
Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
avatar

Number of posts : 6130
Age : 37

PostSubject: Re: A Message From HeavyThrashhead   Sun Jul 03, 2016 9:09 pm

At least he's finally outed himself as the original troll.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
avatar

Number of posts : 25719
Age : 56

PostSubject: Re: A Message From HeavyThrashhead   Sun Jul 03, 2016 9:23 pm

Sayonara. Cherry busted.

_________________
"There are two means of refuge from the misery of life - music and cats."
- Albert Schweitzer
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Lord of all PBR's
Lord of all PBR's
avatar

Number of posts : 30790
Age : 47

PostSubject: Re: A Message From HeavyThrashhead   Sun Jul 03, 2016 9:24 pm

corplhicks wrote:
At least he's finally outed himself as the original troll.

As if there had ever been any doubt... Very Happy

toho wrote:
Sayonara. Cherry busted.

Your first ban! I'm so proud. Very Happy

_________________
""We would absolutely love to put out a new record and get lumped in with all of the other '80s bands out there that still record and put out records that nobody really buys."
- Jeff LaBar, CINDERELLA

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on HubPages: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
NEW IN 2017: for even MORE Metal & Movie fun, check out my lame ass Tumblr blog! http://keefer1970.tumblr.com/
Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
avatar

Number of posts : 447
Age : 47

PostSubject: Re: A Message From HeavyThrashhead   Sun Jul 03, 2016 10:00 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
corplhicks wrote:
At least he's finally outed himself as the original troll.

As if there had ever been any doubt... Very Happy

toho wrote:
Sayonara. Cherry busted.

Your first ban! I'm so proud. Very Happy
It's a regular Kodak moment! crazy happy
Back to top Go down
Sword Of The Heretic
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
avatar

Number of posts : 421
Age : 40

PostSubject: Re: A Message From HeavyThrashhead   Mon Jul 04, 2016 7:57 am

Back to top Go down
HeavyThrashhead
Metal student
Metal student
avatar

Number of posts : 160
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: A Message From HeavyThrashhead   Mon Oct 31, 2016 10:51 pm

alright, since my ban is up i guess i can explain the ridiculous post.

no HMG did not hack my account and hell no will i ever give anyone my password.

the reason why i did that post was out of silliness, never thaught it actually will be taken that serious, lol, i was doing the stone cold shtick (my favorite wrestler to be honest, been since i was a kid) at another forum named Nuclear War Now! wich is a shitty forum ran by really shitty people, tried to be nice with those guys but they kept acting all oblivious and pretty ignorant so i decided to troll 'em and i got banned, but since i still i was stuck in a troll mood i thaught it would be goofy to get my trolling out of my system by doing it in a troll way.

best way to explain it. you ain't gonna expect me doing any more ridiculous troll like posts from me anymore.

hope i cleared things. have a happy halloween.
Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
avatar

Number of posts : 447
Age : 47

PostSubject: Re: A Message From HeavyThrashhead   Tue Nov 01, 2016 1:47 am

HeavyThrashhead wrote:
alright, since my ban is up i guess i can explain the ridiculous post.

no HMG did not hack my account and hell no will i ever give anyone my password.

the reason why i did that post was out of silliness, never thaught it actually will be taken that serious, lol, i was doing the stone cold shtick (my favorite wrestler to be honest, been since i was a kid) at another forum named Nuclear War Now! wich is a shitty forum ran by really shitty people, tried to be nice with those guys but they kept acting all oblivious and pretty ignorant so i decided to troll 'em and i got banned, but since i still i was stuck in a troll mood i thaught it would be goofy to get my trolling out of my system by doing it in a troll way.

best way to explain it. you ain't gonna expect me doing any more ridiculous troll like posts from me anymore.

hope i cleared things. have a happy halloween.
Highly doubt your story for one reason. HMG can spell, whereas you cannot. The post under your name prior to the one I'm quoting here was clearly written by someone else. But hey what do I care, not like you'll admit to it. Welcome back! just kidding
Back to top Go down
HeavyThrashhead
Metal student
Metal student
avatar

Number of posts : 160
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: A Message From HeavyThrashhead   Tue Nov 01, 2016 2:34 am

Wrecked Neck wrote:
HeavyThrashhead wrote:
alright, since my ban is up i guess i can explain the ridiculous post.

no HMG did not hack my account and hell no will i ever give anyone my password.

the reason why i did that post was out of silliness, never thaught it actually will be taken that serious, lol, i was doing the stone cold shtick (my favorite wrestler to be honest, been since i was a kid) at another forum named Nuclear War Now! wich is a shitty forum ran by really shitty people, tried to be nice with those guys but they kept acting all oblivious and pretty ignorant so i decided to troll 'em and i got banned, but since i still i was stuck in a troll mood i thaught it would be goofy to get my trolling out of my system by doing it in a troll way.

best way to explain it. you ain't gonna expect me doing any more ridiculous troll like posts from me anymore.

hope i cleared things. have a happy halloween.
Highly doubt your story for one reason. HMG can spell, whereas you cannot. The post under your name prior to the one I'm quoting here was clearly written by someone else. But hey what do I care, not like you'll admit to it. Welcome back! just kidding

lol, ok, my story has typing errors but that does not mean that the prior post was not written by me 'cos of it not having any typing errors. it was written by me. but obviously the people here at the forum probably don't care who wrote it, so let's put that to the past and move on. i owned up to it, 'cos it was written by me and i can do a good Stone Cold impression. so let's put that all aside.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: A Message From HeavyThrashhead   

Back to top Go down
 
A Message From HeavyThrashhead
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Similar topics
-
» Emoticons for a message board.
» SBFII--Susan Gives You A Message!
» Thanksgiving.
» Friend having major surgery
» Prayers for my niece

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: General Forums :: Of Unsound Mind-
Jump to: