Game of Thrones ***WARNING SPOILERS***

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood

Number of posts : 3922

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones ***WARNING SPOILERS***   Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:48 am

Boris2008 wrote:
How do parents as utterly kickass as Jamie & Cersei Lannister end up with a pair of snivelling little pussies like Joffrey & Tommen!!

Inbreeding is really bad kids m'kay! lol!

M'kay lol!
Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
Wrecked Neck
Metal graduate
Metal graduate

Number of posts : 414

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones ***WARNING SPOILERS***   Sun Jul 17, 2016 5:47 pm

Lol just saw this video a few minutes ago, and thought some of you might like it.

http://teamrock.com/feature/2016-07-15/game-of-thrones-metal-south-park-team-america-world-police-tv-anthem
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones ***WARNING SPOILERS***   Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:13 pm

What are your thoughts on the season finale?
Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever

Number of posts : 6473

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones ***WARNING SPOILERS***   Thu May 25, 2017 9:45 pm

That's what I'm talkin' about!! headbanger
Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones ***WARNING SPOILERS***   Thu May 25, 2017 10:08 pm

Addy wrote:
What are your thoughts on the season finale?

Must have missed this question but the answer is that it kicked all kinds of ass! Marginally less ass than the preceding episode because that was mind blowing but after way too long, Cersi finally got really, really violent revenge on everyone in Kings Landing who had ever pissed her off. Very Happy

Tommen's suicide was straight out of a Bugs Bunny cartoon!

Arya is now officially terrifying! affraid All the Northerners yelling 'The king of the north!!' was deja vu (Is that all they ever do?)

The set up for the new season looks amazing, I think that the odds are strongly in Daenerys' favour but never discount Cersi, she crazy!!
Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal graduate
Metal graduate

Number of posts : 414

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones ***WARNING SPOILERS***   Fri May 26, 2017 3:41 am

Boris2008 wrote:

That's what I'm talkin' about!! headbanger

Oh man, that looks so good. July can't get here fast enough.
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones ***WARNING SPOILERS***   Fri May 26, 2017 7:46 am

I think Daenaerys will team up with Jon, as it draws closer i cannot wait for the new season to start.

I think Cersei's reign will be short. , and I can see it either being Tyrion or Jamie who kills her. Tyrion would be more fitting as I think it would destroy Jamie to do it. I think Arya has come into her Bad Assery heh. I think Tommen's suicide that as it was so well put something out of a bugs bunny cartoon had to happen to show just how weak of a King he really was. I expect alot of character reunions this season Theon/Jon, The Starks, etc...
Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones ***WARNING SPOILERS***   Fri May 26, 2017 12:44 pm

Addy wrote:
I think Daenaerys will team up with Jon, as it draws closer i cannot wait for the new season to start.

I think Cersei's reign will be short. , and I can see it either being Tyrion or Jamie who kills her. Tyrion would be more fitting as I think it would destroy Jamie to do it.  I think Arya has come into her Bad Assery heh.  I think Tommen's suicide that as it was so well put something out of a bugs bunny cartoon had to happen to show just how weak of a King he really was. I expect alot of character reunions this season    Theon/Jon, The Starks, etc...

Yeah the way things are shaping up I can almost see Jon/Daenerys against Littlefinger/Sansa (Littlefinger as ever is plotting) but quite a bit further down the line.

The obvious storyline would be that Daenerys wipes out the Lannisters, unites the kingdoms and then fights the white walkers but I hope it isn't that predictable.
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones ***WARNING SPOILERS***   Fri May 26, 2017 2:03 pm

I hope its not that predictable either I just hope that theres no rift between Sansa and Jon the starks have suffered enough
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones ***WARNING SPOILERS***   

Back to top Go down

Game of Thrones ***WARNING SPOILERS***
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3