HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

New Millennium Ozzy Albums - Which Is Your Favorite?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

New Millennium Ozzy Albums
Down To Earth
60%
 60% [ 9 ]
Black Rain
40%
 40% [ 6 ]
Scream
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 15

AuthorMessage
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever

Number of posts : 6165

PostSubject: New Millennium Ozzy Albums - Which Is Your Favorite?   Sun Jun 19, 2016 2:20 pm

Ozzy has managed to put out a grand total of 3 albums since the year 2000.  Which one is your favorite?  Is it Down To Earth from 2001 with its troubled recording history, or maybe Black Rain from 2007 which was accused of sounding too much like Black Label Society, or is it Scream from 2010 which thankfully was not titled Soul Sucka and featured Gus G?

Pick one and maybe give your thoughts because nobody talks about these albums anymore.
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
Wrecked Neck
Metal master
Metal master

Number of posts : 559

PostSubject: Re: New Millennium Ozzy Albums - Which Is Your Favorite?   Sun Jun 19, 2016 3:10 pm

I went with down to earth. Not really a huge fan of any of those albums, but that one had more of the classic Ozzy feel to it than the other two did IMO.
Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever

Number of posts : 6235

PostSubject: Re: New Millennium Ozzy Albums - Which Is Your Favorite?   Sun Jun 19, 2016 6:32 pm

I honestly have not heard any of these. I'll try and check them out so i can vote.
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood

Number of posts : 3377

PostSubject: Re: New Millennium Ozzy Albums - Which Is Your Favorite?   Sun Jun 19, 2016 7:45 pm

corplhicks wrote:
I honestly have not heard any of these.
This. I own Ozzmosis and haven't heard anything since.

corplhicks wrote:
I'll try and check them out so i can vote.

If only I had the time.
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever

Number of posts : 7294

PostSubject: Re: New Millennium Ozzy Albums - Which Is Your Favorite?   Sun Jun 19, 2016 9:02 pm

Down To Earth by far. Facing Hell is a great song and You Know, Pt. 1 is a great one too except it's too short. I like maybe half of Down To Earth.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Dog Will Hunt!

Number of posts : 11801

PostSubject: Re: New Millennium Ozzy Albums - Which Is Your Favorite?   Sun Jun 19, 2016 9:44 pm

None
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 13843

PostSubject: Re: New Millennium Ozzy Albums - Which Is Your Favorite?   Sun Jun 19, 2016 9:45 pm

Down To Earth is the better of the 3.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 21097

PostSubject: Re: New Millennium Ozzy Albums - Which Is Your Favorite?   Mon Jun 20, 2016 9:58 am

I've never heard any of these except maybe a song or two and I can't remember how they sounded.
Back to top Go down
Glower
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal

Number of posts : 1415

PostSubject: Re: New Millennium Ozzy Albums - Which Is Your Favorite?   Mon Jun 20, 2016 10:56 am

Cool poll...never heard of these either.surprised
I love Ozzy - great lyrics always, like Halford.
I will have to check out 3 songs from each release -
then honestly chime in
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Lord of all PBR's
Lord of all PBR's

Number of posts : 31126

PostSubject: Re: New Millennium Ozzy Albums - Which Is Your Favorite?   Mon Jun 20, 2016 11:05 am

Haven't bothered with any post-No More Tears Ozzy.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on HubPages: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
NEW IN 2017: for even MORE Metal & Movie fun, check out my lame ass Tumblr blog! http://keefer1970.tumblr.com/
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood

Number of posts : 4025

PostSubject: Re: New Millennium Ozzy Albums - Which Is Your Favorite?   Mon Jun 20, 2016 11:25 am

Down to Earth I voted

Though fav Ozzy album is Ozzmosis
Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
ZombieHavoc
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal

Number of posts : 2051

PostSubject: Re: New Millennium Ozzy Albums - Which Is Your Favorite?   Tue Jun 21, 2016 9:20 am

Never owned any of them. I tried to listen to one of them once, I think Scream, and hated it.
Back to top Go down
MoonChild
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 15082

PostSubject: Re: New Millennium Ozzy Albums - Which Is Your Favorite?   Thu Jun 23, 2016 6:48 am

Down to Earth definitely.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever

Number of posts : 5083

PostSubject: Re: New Millennium Ozzy Albums - Which Is Your Favorite?   Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:55 am

MoonChild wrote:
Down to Earth definitely.

What he said headbanger
Back to top Go down
journeyman
Metal master
Metal master

Number of posts : 883

PostSubject: Re: New Millennium Ozzy Albums - Which Is Your Favorite?   Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:37 pm

Black Rain. A good album, that kept pace with the times, but really, all of his albums have. I like it. Some have said that Zakk had too heavy a hand on this one and Ozzy giving the fans what they want gave Zakk the boot over fan reaction to Black Rain.

Back to top Go down
HeavyThrashhead
Metal student
Metal student

Number of posts : 173

PostSubject: Re: New Millennium Ozzy Albums - Which Is Your Favorite?   Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:06 am

i've never heard Down to Earth but decided to vote for Black Rain. even if it sounds abit more like Zakk's Black Label Society it still is a better album than "coff...coff....Scream...coff....coff".

but if i'm going to listen to anything by Ozzy, it will be his shit with Black Sabbath and his solo stuff from the 80's to like No More Tears.
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood

Number of posts : 4025

PostSubject: Re: New Millennium Ozzy Albums - Which Is Your Favorite?   Fri Jun 24, 2016 7:54 am

journeyman wrote:
Black Rain. A good album, that kept pace with the times, but really, all of his albums have. I like it. Some have said that Zakk had too heavy a hand on this one and Ozzy giving the fans what they want gave Zakk the boot over fan reaction to Black Rain.

That album didnt do anything for me, last time i spun it was years ago maybe should give it another go
Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 12801

PostSubject: Re: New Millennium Ozzy Albums - Which Is Your Favorite?   Fri Jun 24, 2016 9:58 am

None of the above
Back to top Go down
Wurthless
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood

Number of posts : 4969

PostSubject: Re: New Millennium Ozzy Albums - Which Is Your Favorite?   Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:51 am

I get off of the Ozzy train after 91. I've never been compelled to listen to anything past No More Tears, and I doubt I ever will. Based off the few singles I heard from them, they all seem like steaming piles of 'meh'.
Back to top Go down
chewie
Metal is Forever

Number of posts : 5012

PostSubject: Re: New Millennium Ozzy Albums - Which Is Your Favorite?   Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:23 pm

thejokeriv wrote:
None of the above

This is my vote as well.

I got off the oz train after the ultimate sin. Didn't really care much for the Zakk albums.
Back to top Go down
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood

Number of posts : 3447

PostSubject: Re: New Millennium Ozzy Albums - Which Is Your Favorite?   Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:01 pm

Down to Earth!!!
Back to top Go down
http://avengerofblood.net
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami

Number of posts : 23989

PostSubject: Re: New Millennium Ozzy Albums - Which Is Your Favorite?   Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:15 pm

I've recently re-visited those 3 albums and they are all pretty 'meh'. Black Rain got my vote, but not by much.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal

Number of posts : 1404

PostSubject: Re: New Millennium Ozzy Albums - Which Is Your Favorite?   Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:39 pm

Down To Earth
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Millennium Ozzy Albums - Which Is Your Favorite?   

Back to top Go down

New Millennium Ozzy Albums - Which Is Your Favorite?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1