Share | 

Paul Di'Anno undergoing cancer treatment

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 21353

PostSubject: Paul Di'Anno undergoing cancer treatment   Wed Jul 06, 2016 7:11 pm

Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
80s Metal Lady
Metal master
Metal master

Number of posts : 894

PostSubject: Re: Paul Di'Anno undergoing cancer treatment   Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:03 pm

I read this update on my Facebook feed that the "findings were non malignant."

http://loudwire.com/blaze-bayley-says-former-iron-maiden-paul-dianno-battling-cancer/
Back to top Go down
Glower
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal

Number of posts : 1415

PostSubject: Re: Paul Di'Anno undergoing cancer treatment   Wed Jul 06, 2016 9:18 pm

Double knee replacement - wowza !
I do like many songs...during his solo career...
Love his voice...and he does write some quality lyrics and melodies -
He's a tough type for sure - like Lemmy.
Back to top Go down
MoonChild
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 15089

PostSubject: Re: Paul Di'Anno undergoing cancer treatment   Wed Jul 06, 2016 11:47 pm

hmmmm, sending prayers.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever

Number of posts : 5086

PostSubject: Re: Paul Di'Anno undergoing cancer treatment   Thu Jul 07, 2016 1:34 am

Lungs cancer apparently.

Doesn't sound too good. Prayers to paul.

We love you man!
Back to top Go down
metalinmyveins
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood

Number of posts : 2869

PostSubject: Re: Paul Di'Anno undergoing cancer treatment   Thu Jul 07, 2016 9:50 am

People either don't understand what cancer is or various people have issues with reading comprehension. He DOES NOT have cancer. Paul has a NON-malignant tumor in his lungs, which means it's a tumor, but it's NON-cancerous. People can have tumors and not have cancer! Here's the quote from Classic Rock magazine:

Di'Anno tells Classic Rock: "I collapsed at home after coming back from Argentina and a scan found a massive big black shadow on my lungs. I thought I was on my way out, but it turned out to be non-malignant."
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Lord of all PBR's
Lord of all PBR's

Number of posts : 31132

PostSubject: Re: Paul Di'Anno undergoing cancer treatment   Thu Jul 07, 2016 10:00 am

^^ Cancerous or not, having a "big black shadow" on your lungs is obviously a sign that something is not right. Very Happy

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on HubPages: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
NEW IN 2017: for even MORE Metal & Movie fun, check out my lame ass Tumblr blog! http://keefer1970.tumblr.com/
Back to top Go down
metalinmyveins
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood

Number of posts : 2869

PostSubject: Re: Paul Di'Anno undergoing cancer treatment   Thu Jul 07, 2016 10:20 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
^^ Cancerous or not, having a "big black shadow" on your lungs is obviously a sign that something is not right. Very Happy

I agree, hearing that you have a big black shadow, which is that of a tumor, would be quite scary. At least he received the good news that it's NOT cancer. I don't know if there is a stat based around the malignancy or non-malignancy of tumors, but I think everyone immediately thinks, if you have a tumor, it then means you have cancer. The fact that he had this mass, it might explain his weight issue. If you already had one knee replacement, and the other needed to be replaced and you had something growing on your lungs, could you imagine how awful your energy level would be? It will be interesting to see if Paul's physical appearance changes. They say that knee replacement surgery does wonders for people, who have suffered from that constant pain.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever

Number of posts : 5086

PostSubject: Re: Paul Di'Anno undergoing cancer treatment   Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:11 pm

Was watching a live performance where paul was singing while in a wheelchair. Respect!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paul Di'Anno undergoing cancer treatment   

Back to top Go down

Paul Di'Anno undergoing cancer treatment
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1