Share | 

Is The Real Ratt coming back?..minus Blotzer

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
the sentinel
Metal is Forever

Number of posts : 7544

PostSubject: Re: Is The Real Ratt coming back?..minus Blotzer   Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:40 pm

True and true to the above two posts.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Lord of all PBR's
Lord of all PBR's

Number of posts : 32183

PostSubject: Re: Is The Real Ratt coming back?..minus Blotzer   Sun Jul 08, 2018 3:10 pm

New Ratt made its live debut last night:

(shrugs)

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
...and for even MORE Metal & Movie fun, check out my lame ass Tumblr blog! http://keefer1970.tumblr.com/
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 11575

PostSubject: Re: Is The Real Ratt coming back?..minus Blotzer   Sun Jul 08, 2018 11:16 pm

Blotzer's version was SO MUCH better. Pearcy sounds awful.

Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever

PostSubject: Re: Is The Real Ratt coming back?..minus Blotzer   Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:53 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
New Ratt made its live debut last night:

(shrugs)

affraid
Back to top Go down
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal

Number of posts : 1774

PostSubject: Re: Is The Real Ratt coming back?..minus Blotzer   Fri Aug 24, 2018 10:04 pm

Here ya go. I barely made it to the chorus.

Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever

Number of posts : 5777

PostSubject: Re: Is The Real Ratt coming back?..minus Blotzer   Fri Aug 24, 2018 10:57 pm

mikeinfla wrote:
Here ya go. I barely made it to the chorus.

Good song. Has a strong vibe and the vocals are good.
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever

PostSubject: Re: Is The Real Ratt coming back?..minus Blotzer   Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:58 am

That's not a bad tune at all. I thought his last solo album was pretty good. The only reason I haven't bought it yet is the price. Since it's an import that isn't going to sell a ton of copies, it's like $15+ every time I run across it.
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever

PostSubject: Re: Is The Real Ratt coming back?..minus Blotzer   Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:58 am

Oh, thanks for the post, mike.
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 22634

PostSubject: Re: Is The Real Ratt coming back?..minus Blotzer   Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:05 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
Oh, and by the way:

Quote :
The band is planning new tracks for 2019, along with a worldwide tour in support of "Out of The Cellar"'s 30th anniversary.

Aren't they a few years late for that? Out of the Cellar came out in '84. 30 years would've been 2014. Laughing very hard

I think the article meant 35th anniversary.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal

PostSubject: Re: Is The Real Ratt coming back?..minus Blotzer   Sat Aug 25, 2018 5:59 pm

the sentinel wrote:
That's not a bad tune at all. I thought his last solo album was pretty good. The only reason I haven't bought it yet is the price. Since it's an import that isn't going to sell a ton of copies, it's like $15+ every time I run across it.

His last one is a free listen on Prime if you are a Prime member on Amazon. I listened to that and the last Warrant on Prime last week. Both decent listens for free
Back to top Go down
Glower
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal

Number of posts : 1523

PostSubject: Re: Is The Real Ratt coming back?..minus Blotzer   Sat Aug 25, 2018 6:41 pm

Oddly enough, I dug for a Ratt CD today....found it.....
.....and blasted around And Round twenty times in my car.....
going about town, doing this and that.
Perfect weather.
Yesterday I saw a YouTube video of two young girls playing it on guitar and bass.
I immediately sensed the true power of the tune again - she even nailed the solo !
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever

PostSubject: Re: Is The Real Ratt coming back?..minus Blotzer   Tue Aug 28, 2018 8:30 pm

mikeinfla wrote:
the sentinel wrote:

His last one is a free listen on Prime if you are a Prime member on Amazon. I listened to that and the last Warrant on Prime last week. Both decent listens for free

Thanks for the info, mike. The last Warrant. "Harder, Faster" is actually really good. Robert Mason has injected a lot of life into the band.
Back to top Go down
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal

PostSubject: Re: Is The Real Ratt coming back?..minus Blotzer   Wed Aug 29, 2018 10:01 am

the sentinel wrote:
mikeinfla wrote:
the sentinel wrote:

Thanks for the info, mike. The last Warrant. "Harder, Faster" is actually really good. Robert Mason has injected a lot of life into the band.

Yep. if you are a Prime Member you can download them to your phone/device for free. I saw them when I was looking for Night Demon. I was gonna order Night Demon then saw it was a free album so I downloaded it and the Pearcy and Warrant albums showed up on my feed. That last Warrant is decent. I almost bought it when it came out but then didn't hear enough of it so I decided not to. Not bas as a free listen with Prime.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is The Real Ratt coming back?..minus Blotzer   

Back to top Go down

Is The Real Ratt coming back?..minus Blotzer
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6