0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 11

AuthorMessage
80s Metal Lady
Metal master
Metal master

Number of posts : 890

PostSubject: Best Track Off Armored Saint's Delirious Nomad   Tue Oct 11 2016, 23:24

Delirious Nomad is Armored Saint's second full-length album released on November 9, 1985. It is a very solid album though I don't think it has as many stand-out tracks as their debut. There is nothing weak here, but my favorites are "Nervous Man," "Aftermath," "You're Never Alone," and the track that jumped at me first and the one I'm choosing in this poll, "For the Sake." I've seen this track called "For the Sake of Heaviness," too, but I think the condensed title was on the original release.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 20272

PostSubject: Re: Best Track Off Armored Saint's Delirious Nomad   Tue Oct 11 2016, 23:32

Nervous Man ! Probably my favorite Saint tune.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Lord of all PBR's
Lord of all PBR's

Number of posts : 30924

PostSubject: Re: Best Track Off Armored Saint's Delirious Nomad   Tue Oct 11 2016, 23:48

I haven't heard this album in a long time so I'd have to dig it out and give it a fresh spin before I could answer decisively. Just off the top of my head, though, I remember particularly liking "Long Before I Die" and "Nervous Man."

Useless trivia, I recently read an old A.S. interview in a metal mag where they were looking back over their catalog and apparently John Bush doesn't like "Conqueror," he says "I was never crazy" about that song Haha

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on HubPages: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
NEW IN 2017: for even MORE Metal & Movie fun, check out my lame ass Tumblr blog! http://keefer1970.tumblr.com/
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami

Number of posts : 23835

PostSubject: Re: Best Track Off Armored Saint's Delirious Nomad   Wed Oct 12 2016, 00:53

'Long Before I Die' popped into my head as soon as I read the song title, so I guess that one gets my vote.

Coincidentally, I was playing Symbol of Salvation on the ride into work this morning. Perhaps for the ride home, Delirious Nomad will get a fresh spin.

Metal is Forever

Number of posts : 6057

PostSubject: Re: Best Track Off Armored Saint's Delirious Nomad   Wed Oct 12 2016, 01:04

"Long Before I Die" gets my vote. I'm partial to "For The Sake Of Heaviness" too.
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 13525

PostSubject: Re: Best Track Off Armored Saint's Delirious Nomad   Wed Oct 12 2016, 01:06

Love this album!! Aftermath just barely beats out Nervous Man for my vote.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood

Number of posts : 4846

PostSubject: Re: Best Track Off Armored Saint's Delirious Nomad   Wed Oct 12 2016, 02:58

Long before i die.

I do need to revisit this album.
Back to top Go down
Wurthless
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood

Number of posts : 4963

PostSubject: Re: Best Track Off Armored Saint's Delirious Nomad   Wed Oct 12 2016, 07:57

It's been a long time, but this one was always my favorite from them. I think I've gotta go with You're Never Alone as my favorite track.

I need to jam this whole album again, though, for sure.
Back to top Go down
80s Metal Lady
Metal master
Metal master

Number of posts : 890

PostSubject: Re: Best Track Off Armored Saint's Delirious Nomad   Wed Oct 12 2016, 13:02

Fat Freddy wrote:

Useless trivia, I recently read an old A.S. interview in a metal mag where they were looking back over their catalog and apparently John Bush doesn't like "Conqueror," he says "I was never crazy" about that song Haha

Interesting. That song never stood out to me, but now I want to listen to it more intently.
Back to top Go down
BearOnUnicycle
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal

Number of posts : 1012

PostSubject: Re: Best Track Off Armored Saint's Delirious Nomad   Wed Oct 12 2016, 16:52

Aftermath
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami

Number of posts : 23835

PostSubject: Re: Best Track Off Armored Saint's Delirious Nomad   Wed Oct 12 2016, 19:31

80s Metal Lady wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:

Interesting. That song never stood out to me, but now I want to listen to it more intently.

I thought the same thing. I played the album last night and when that song came on, I listened a little more closely. It didn't strike me as any better or worse than any other track on the album. Stylistically, it's sounds just the same as all the songs on there, more or less.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood

Number of posts : 2835

PostSubject: Re: Best Track Off Armored Saint's Delirious Nomad   Thu Oct 13 2016, 16:15

Nervous Man!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best Track Off Armored Saint's Delirious Nomad   

Back to top Go down

Best Track Off Armored Saint's Delirious Nomad
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1