HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Sanctuary - Inception

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
glassprison
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
avatar

Number of posts : 1672
Age : 29

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary - Inception   Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:40 pm

Yeah, sorry I edited my post... I was going off the top of my head not having listened to Refuge Denied in a while and thought there were more unreleased songs on Inception for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
avatar

Number of posts : 6020
Age : 49

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary - Inception   Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:42 pm

glassprison wrote:
Yeah, sorry I edited my post... I was going off the top of my head not having listened to Refuge Denied in a while and thought there were more unreleased songs on Inception for some reason.

No problem!
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
Gilbert
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
avatar

Number of posts : 4772
Age : 42

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary - Inception   Thu Mar 16, 2017 4:35 pm

Got my copy in the mail finally. Can't wait to listen to it during this weekend.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
avatar

Number of posts : 4772
Age : 42

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary - Inception   Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:05 am

Amazing album. I love it.
Back to top Go down
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
avatar

Number of posts : 4614
Age : 49

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary - Inception   Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:01 am

Am I the only one who prefers Nevermore? Laughing
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
avatar

Number of posts : 23768
Age : 46

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary - Inception   Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:33 pm

Dark Horseman wrote:
Am I the only one who prefers Nevermore? Laughing

Nah, I'm with ya on this one dude. I'll take Nevermore over Sanctuary. The first 2 Sanctuary albums are alright, but they haven't aged well for me. I like Dane's more controlled vocals in Nevermore. The over-the-top vocals grates on me nowadays. The last Sanctuary (The Day the Sun Died) album is cool though.

_________________
I used to be with it, but then they changed what "it" was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me, and it'll happen to you, too.
Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
avatar

Number of posts : 6130
Age : 37

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary - Inception   Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:59 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Dark Horseman wrote:
Am I the only one who prefers Nevermore? Laughing

Nah, I'm with ya on this one dude. I'll take Nevermore over Sanctuary. The first 2 Sanctuary albums are alright, but they haven't aged well for me. I like Dane's more controlled vocals in Nevermore. The over-the-top vocals grates on me nowadays. The last Sanctuary (The Day the Sun Died) album is cool though.

I would totally be on board with you guys except for the fact that Year the Sun Died is both the greatest album Sanctuary has ever done as well as one of my favorite reunion discs. That sucker is a beast and Dane sounds so much better than the previous Sanctuary material.

But if I had to choose between Nevermore and EARLY Sanctuary? The former for sure.
Back to top Go down
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
avatar

Number of posts : 4614
Age : 49

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary - Inception   Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:37 pm

The new Sanctuary sounds like the Nevermore style to my ear.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
avatar

Number of posts : 4772
Age : 42

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary - Inception   Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:20 am

Dark Horseman wrote:
The new Sanctuary sounds like the Nevermore style to my ear.

I agree. Wish they would release a more "sanctuary" album next time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary - Inception   

Back to top Go down
 
Sanctuary - Inception
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: