HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
mlotek
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
avatar

Number of posts : 1223
Age : 49

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:06 pm

tohostudios wrote:
I hope Styles is an "edgy" face.  He played a straight babyface in TNA for a while and he was boring as hell.  I like him better as a "Stone Cold" style face if he's not going to be a full-on heel.

I am never going to forget when AJ Styles was in TNA (maybe during the Main Event Mafia storyline?). AJ looked like a 12 year old wearing his father's oversized suit and tie! Laughing very hard
The best thing for awhile, was every week with him being pulled and dragged around, pushed as the best, yet he was never allowed to say a word,  because the "grownup's" like Ric Flair had it all under control.



Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
avatar

Number of posts : 25811
Age : 57

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:52 pm

Interesting. Apparently WWE has hired "Crazzy Steve" formerly of TNA's Decay.  With the rumors of WWE bringing back Broken Matt Hardy are they hiring his former TNA foil for a feud?

I like the Crazzy Steve character because he's like an "anti-Sting".  He's built like Sting, he wears face paint like Sting but he's "E-e-e-e-e-v-i-i-i-l..."

https://www.forbes.com/sites/alfredkonuwa/2017/04/24/did-wwe-just-hire-crazzy-steve-to-feud-with-broken-matt-and-jeff-hardy/#214882511229

_________________
"There are two means of refuge from the misery of life - music and cats."
- Albert Schweitzer
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
avatar

Number of posts : 25811
Age : 57

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:13 pm

Tonight's Raw:

C'mon!

Giving Kalisto a token win over Strowman????  Why???  To build up the stupid, token "monster heel" image of Strowman.  So much for the actual athleticism we saw a couple months ago.

OK, I admit I'm a Strowman fanboy but I really hate how Creative has "regressed" his character.  He should be destroying chumps like Kalisto.

_________________
"There are two means of refuge from the misery of life - music and cats."
- Albert Schweitzer
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
avatar

Number of posts : 25811
Age : 57

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:35 pm

Since the Cardinals are off tonight, some more "Raw-bservations":

What the hell are the doing with the Emma character?

1) She's really not all that hot
2) She hasn't shown she can wrestle
3) They're confusing the WWE Universe about who they're supposed to root for when you have Emma interfering in a match between Dana Brooke and Alicia Fox.

_________________
"There are two means of refuge from the misery of life - music and cats."
- Albert Schweitzer
Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
avatar

Number of posts : 482
Age : 47

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:52 am

My wife has some sort of wrestling box set from 2005, she is thinking of selling. Figure I'd see if there is any interest in it here before I list it on eBay. Then again, not sure if that is allowed on this site. Only name I see on the box is PPV rewind 2005. It's pretty massive, think it says there are 17 discs altogether. Thinking 60 bucks including shipping. She might send it to her son, but I think if she got some money for it she'd be happier lol
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
avatar

Number of posts : 3992
Age : 43

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:59 am

I have to say I really like Jericho when he is a face. The opening of RAW you can just feel that charisma I loved the rapport between him and Dean and the more i watch RAW the more I am digging Dean Ambrose.

What i dont like is the Miz butting in where he has no business doing so (makes a great heel) but the amt of being full of himself is astonishing.
Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
avatar

Number of posts : 3992
Age : 43

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:01 am

mlotek wrote:
tohostudios wrote:
I hope Styles is an "edgy" face.  He played a straight babyface in TNA for a while and he was boring as hell.  I like him better as a "Stone Cold" style face if he's not going to be a full-on heel.

I am never going to forget when AJ Styles was in TNA (maybe during the Main Event Mafia storyline?). AJ looked like a 12 year old wearing his father's oversized suit and tie! Laughing very hard
The best thing for awhile, was every week with him being pulled and dragged around, pushed as the best, yet he was never allowed to say a word,  because the "grownup's" like Ric Flair had it all under control.




I Remembered that whole emulating Ric Flair gimmick in TNA, It was during the first time AJ captured the title, (also loved the MEM)

Oh yeah whats this with Steiner being back?
Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
avatar

Number of posts : 25811
Age : 57

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:09 pm

Steiner's back?

I must have missed something.

_________________
"There are two means of refuge from the misery of life - music and cats."
- Albert Schweitzer
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
avatar

Number of posts : 25811
Age : 57

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:22 pm

Maybe it's just me but I find this really strange.

https://sports.yahoo.com/news/new-love-rocks-big-e-marries-two-hardcore-wwe-fans-201951223.html

_________________
"There are two means of refuge from the misery of life - music and cats."
- Albert Schweitzer
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
avatar

Number of posts : 15743
Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:26 am

tohostudios wrote:
Since the Cardinals are off tonight, some more "Raw-bservations":

What the hell are the doing with the Emma character?

1) She's really not all that hot
2) She hasn't shown she can wrestle
3) They're confusing the WWE Universe about who they're supposed to root for when you have Emma interfering in a match between Dana Brooke and Alicia Fox.

I'm lucky I watch the condensed version on Hulu, that was cut out of it.

Speaking of who to root for, I noticed on Smackdown! they seem to be in the process of making Charlotte a face. She plays the bitch part so well, I'm not sure how I feel about it.

Back to Stroman, I keep getting a sinking feeling in my stomach that he will lose to Reigns. I hope I'm wrong, but I highly doubt it.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
avatar

Number of posts : 25811
Age : 57

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:45 pm

Oh Strowman's going to lose to Reigns.  Guaranteed.

Hopefully after that they can get back to making him a badass face like they seemed to be doing for a while (like when he was ready to attack Owens).   AND let him get back to showing some athleticism instead of being a giant monster who pushes gurneys off of loading docks and "tipping over ambulances". 

Hard to believe this is the same guy who about a month ago was starting to use dropkicks and kip-ups in the ring.  So stupid...

_________________
"There are two means of refuge from the misery of life - music and cats."
- Albert Schweitzer
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
avatar

Number of posts : 6986
Age : 37

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:13 pm

Enzyte & Cass beat Gallows & Anderson on the Payback Preshow.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
avatar

Number of posts : 15743
Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:23 pm

Well I guess he needed to get his revenge, but I was sure Jericho would loose because he will be leaving real soon. Glad to be wrong as a lifelong Jerichoholic.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
akeldama
Metal is Forever
avatar

Number of posts : 6986
Age : 37

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:25 pm

Yeah, I was stunned to see him win but I'm happy.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
avatar

Number of posts : 15743
Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:52 pm

Even for those not familiar with the Broken Hardy gimmick (I only have passing knowledge myself), every time Matt smiles, it's obviously not the same Matt from before. Jeff however, seems the same from before.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
avatar

Number of posts : 15743
Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:01 pm

I think Ceasaro's being able to do that big spin as long as he does without falling over is one of the most impressive things in wrestling today.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
avatar

Number of posts : 15743
Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:05 pm

About time the Swiss Superman and the Celtic Warrior attacked the Hardyz! That love fest was getting stomach churning.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
akeldama
Metal is Forever
avatar

Number of posts : 6986
Age : 37

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:07 pm

I agree about the Cesaro Swing. Man, tough win for the Hardyz. Especially for Jeff; lost a tooth and went to the wrong corner just before the finish. He's been messing up lately. He fell on his face at a house show the other day too.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
avatar

Number of posts : 15743
Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:10 pm

akeldama wrote:
I agree about the Cesaro Swing. Man, tough win for the Hardyz. Especially for Jeff; lost a tooth and went to the wrong corner just before the finish. He's been messing up lately. He fell on his face at a house show the other day too.

Hope he's not falling back into bad habits.

My girl Alexa Bliss will probably not win... but she should Very Happy .
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
akeldama
Metal is Forever
avatar

Number of posts : 6986
Age : 37

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:10 pm

At least Mrs. Toho isn't wearing her Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air jacket tonight.
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
avatar

Number of posts : 6986
Age : 37

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:11 pm

DallasBlack wrote:
akeldama wrote:
I agree about the Cesaro Swing. Man, tough win for the Hardyz. Especially for Jeff; lost a tooth and went to the wrong corner just before the finish. He's been messing up lately. He fell on his face at a house show the other day too.

Hope he's not falling back into bad habits.

My girl Alexa Bliss will probably not win... but she should Very Happy .

I thought the same thing about Jeff and I hate to break it to ya, DB but Alexa is mine. Razz
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
avatar

Number of posts : 15743
Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:13 pm

akeldama wrote:
DallasBlack wrote:
akeldama wrote:
I agree about the Cesaro Swing. Man, tough win for the Hardyz. Especially for Jeff; lost a tooth and went to the wrong corner just before the finish. He's been messing up lately. He fell on his face at a house show the other day too.

Hope he's not falling back into bad habits.

My girl Alexa Bliss will probably not win... but she should Very Happy .

I thought the same thing about Jeff and I hate to break it to ya, DB but Alexa is mine. Razz

Suuuuure she is. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
akeldama
Metal is Forever
avatar

Number of posts : 6986
Age : 37

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:15 pm

I think she's engaged to an NXT guy... Usually the hometown person loses but not tonight I bet.
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
avatar

Number of posts : 6986
Age : 37

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:16 pm

Do you think Banks turns on Bayley tonight, DB?
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
avatar

Number of posts : 25811
Age : 57

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:17 pm

lol!

Please let "Mrs. Toho" get her non-existent ass kicked.

_________________
"There are two means of refuge from the misery of life - music and cats."
- Albert Schweitzer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   

Back to top Go down
 
WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: General Forums :: Gutterbox-
Jump to: