takin' a plane to the metal show

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
moonspell67
Metal graduate
Metal graduate

Number of posts : 316

PostSubject: takin' a plane to the metal show   Sat Apr 29, 2017 1:22 pm

I'm a big heavy music fan....there is a low population where I live, therefore there are fewer quality bands and very basic cd stores....
 I have been checking on the 'net for Toronto metal shows, and have found ALOT! So I wanted to fly to Toronto for 4-5 nights of metal from Saskatoon, Sask. After food, hotel, transportation, beer, ganja, concert tickets and expenses, it costs too much to do that. But I prodded on. The return air flight from Saskatoon to Toronto costs waaayyy more than a flight to Jamaica! WTF!? Why? Wouldn't Canada's tourism grow with holidays spent in Canada instead of over seas? The economy would benefit. Who's idea was it to charge more to fly a short distance in my own country; and just how could charging too much to fly in-country benefit anything besides Jamaica's tourism?
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami

Number of posts : 23768

PostSubject: Re: takin' a plane to the metal show   Mon May 01, 2017 12:55 pm

Thanks for putting things in perspective.

I live in a big east coast city and rarely go to shows anymore because I don't feel like driving 20 minutes into the downtown area and paying to park. Razz

takin' a plane to the metal show
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1