HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Saxon..NEW ALBUM SET FOR JAN. 2018

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
candlemass
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
avatar

Number of posts : 2009
Age : 55

PostSubject: Re: Saxon..NEW ALBUM SET FOR JAN. 2018   Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:00 pm

Just saying, they have a ton of songs about rockin' out...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fragilegothband
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
avatar

Number of posts : 24374
Age : 46

PostSubject: Re: Saxon..NEW ALBUM SET FOR JAN. 2018   Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:15 pm

candlemass wrote:
Just saying, they have a ton of songs about rockin' out...

AC/DC might have them beat with the "rock" titles. Razz

_________________
I used to be with it, but then they changed what "it" was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me, and it'll happen to you, too.
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
avatar

Number of posts : 3564
Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: Saxon..NEW ALBUM SET FOR JAN. 2018   Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:25 am

I'll have to break out my Saxon discs and play them all again before the new one comes out.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
avatar

Number of posts : 5565
Age : 43

PostSubject: Re: Saxon..NEW ALBUM SET FOR JAN. 2018   Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:52 pm

Lari wrote:
I'll have to break out my Saxon discs and play them all again before the new one comes out.

Me too. It has been quite some time.
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
avatar

Number of posts : 9739
Age : 53

PostSubject: Re: Saxon..NEW ALBUM SET FOR JAN. 2018   Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:01 pm

I'm always listening to Saxon nowadays. Fun quality music (IMHDO)

Good news.....

_________________
Back to top Go down
glassprison
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
avatar

Number of posts : 2128
Age : 30

PostSubject: Re: Saxon..NEW ALBUM SET FOR JAN. 2018   Sun Nov 12, 2017 8:08 pm

Every time I see the track list for a new Saxon album I ask myself "How do they not already have a song with that name?"
Back to top Go down
candlemass
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
avatar

Number of posts : 2009
Age : 55

PostSubject: Re: Saxon..NEW ALBUM SET FOR JAN. 2018   Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:59 am

James B. wrote:
I'm always listening to Saxon nowadays. Fun quality music (IMHDO)

Good news.....

You bet! headbanger
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fragilegothband
Lari
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
avatar

Number of posts : 3564
Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: Saxon..NEW ALBUM SET FOR JAN. 2018   Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:23 am

glassprison wrote:
Every time I see the track list for a new Saxon album I ask myself "How do they not already have a song with that name?"

They must have someone sitting next to a pile of Saxon CDs, double checking their song titles and lyrics. Who then turns down their first half dozen attempts at a track list.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
avatar

Number of posts : 5565
Age : 43

PostSubject: Re: Saxon..NEW ALBUM SET FOR JAN. 2018   Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:11 pm

Lari wrote:
glassprison wrote:
Every time I see the track list for a new Saxon album I ask myself "How do they not already have a song with that name?"

They must have someone sitting next to a pile of Saxon CDs, double checking their song titles and lyrics. Who then turns down their first half dozen attempts at a track list.

Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
avatar

Number of posts : 6420
Age : 49

PostSubject: Re: Saxon..NEW ALBUM SET FOR JAN. 2018   Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:42 pm

Somehow I missed that they released the title track as the first single on December 1st. Check it out:

Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
brokentulsa
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
avatar

Number of posts : 1469
Age : 51

PostSubject: Re: Saxon..NEW ALBUM SET FOR JAN. 2018   Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:15 pm

The new album is being released on cassette... I'm thinking about going for the cassette..
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
avatar

Number of posts : 5565
Age : 43

PostSubject: Re: Saxon..NEW ALBUM SET FOR JAN. 2018   Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:39 pm

brokentulsa wrote:
The new album is being released on cassette... I'm thinking about going for the cassette..

Why not. I love cassettes but i can no longer find any cassette player around here. Used to have one in my car but i sold it.
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
avatar

Number of posts : 7177
Age : 44

PostSubject: Re: Saxon..NEW ALBUM SET FOR JAN. 2018   Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:41 pm

Can't wait! Biff and the boys have been on an absolute tear since "Metalhead" an show no signs of slowing down!
Back to top Go down
candlemass
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
avatar

Number of posts : 2009
Age : 55

PostSubject: Re: Saxon..NEW ALBUM SET FOR JAN. 2018   Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:35 pm

the sentinel wrote:
Can't wait! Biff and the boys have been on an absolute tear since "Metalhead" an show no signs of slowing down!

I would say since "Unleash the Beast!" headbanger
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fragilegothband
Lari
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
avatar

Number of posts : 3564
Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: Saxon..NEW ALBUM SET FOR JAN. 2018   Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:33 am

candlemass wrote:
the sentinel wrote:
Can't wait! Biff and the boys have been on an absolute tear since "Metalhead" an show no signs of slowing down!

I would say since "Unleash the Beast!" headbanger

Agreed.

They have found a winning formula, and surely won't disappoint. It sometimes may seem Saxon repeats themselves, but they do it so well and just entertain me well. Anytime there's a new album I'm happy. Because soon there will be a time when they stop releasing albums, and then what we have is all we are ever going to get.
Back to top Go down
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
avatar

Number of posts : 4971
Age : 50

PostSubject: Re: Saxon..NEW ALBUM SET FOR JAN. 2018   Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:17 am

I'd say Dogs of War, might be my favorite by them. They have added different elements at times, THe Inner Sanctum has a darker vibe at times that works well.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
avatar

Number of posts : 5565
Age : 43

PostSubject: Re: Saxon..NEW ALBUM SET FOR JAN. 2018   Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:56 am

Dark Horseman wrote:
I'd say Dogs of War, might be my favorite by them. They have added different elements at times, THe Inner Sanctum has a darker vibe at times that works well.

Inner sanctum is an amazing album imo. One of their best headbanger
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
avatar

Number of posts : 7177
Age : 44

PostSubject: Re: Saxon..NEW ALBUM SET FOR JAN. 2018   Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:14 pm

candlemass wrote:
the sentinel wrote:
Can't wait! Biff and the boys have been on an absolute tear since "Metalhead" an show no signs of slowing down!

I would say since "Unleash the Beast!" headbanger

I cannot argue that. "Beast" is a great album, too.
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
avatar

Number of posts : 7177
Age : 44

PostSubject: Re: Saxon..NEW ALBUM SET FOR JAN. 2018   Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:15 pm

Witchfinder wrote:
Somehow I missed that they released the title track as the first single on December 1st.  Check it out:


Thanks for posting, WF. Instantly catchy riff and chorus.
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
avatar

Number of posts : 9739
Age : 53

PostSubject: Re: Saxon..NEW ALBUM SET FOR JAN. 2018   Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:55 pm

(IMHDO) They've been a good roll from "Solid Ball Of Rock" onward

_________________
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
avatar

Number of posts : 3564
Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: Saxon..NEW ALBUM SET FOR JAN. 2018   Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:26 pm

James B. wrote:
(IMHDO) They've been a good roll from "Solid Ball Of Rock" onward

"Good roll", does describe it well. But "absolute tear" describes Unleash the Beast onward.

I mean, Forever Free was kind of pedestrian. And Solid Ball and Dogs of War, while good, were definitely not great.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
avatar

Number of posts : 15125
Age : 48

PostSubject: Re: Saxon..NEW ALBUM SET FOR JAN. 2018   Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:55 am

Witchfinder wrote:
Somehow I missed that they released the title track as the first single on December 1st.  Check it out:


headbanger headbanger
Back to top Go down
mr.electric39
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
avatar

Number of posts : 1828
Age : 50

PostSubject: Re: Saxon..NEW ALBUM SET FOR JAN. 2018   Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:04 am

Always up for new Saxon... this track sounds solid...
Back to top Go down
http://www.whitethronereviews.blogspot.com
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
avatar

Number of posts : 24374
Age : 46

PostSubject: Re: Saxon..NEW ALBUM SET FOR JAN. 2018   Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:52 pm

Saxon's tribute to Motorhead. They Played Rock and Roll

_________________
I used to be with it, but then they changed what "it" was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me, and it'll happen to you, too.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
avatar

Number of posts : 15125
Age : 48

PostSubject: Re: Saxon..NEW ALBUM SET FOR JAN. 2018   Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:33 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Saxon's tribute to Motorhead. They Played Rock and Roll

I have liked both tracks I've heard from this album.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Saxon..NEW ALBUM SET FOR JAN. 2018   

Back to top Go down
 
Saxon..NEW ALBUM SET FOR JAN. 2018
Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» New Third Day album coming Oct. 19
» Darkwater - New Album Update
» Fades Away - New Album!!
» New Tourniquet Album Update!!
» Weirdest album cover contest

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: